剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
不 修女
No, Mother,
我们不会躲的
we will do no such thing.
那我请你跟士兵们待在一起
Then I ask that you stay with the soldiers.
我们会去取回尸体
We will go forth and take the bodies.
易洛魁人只看到我们
It is better that the Iroquois see only us
而看不到带着枪和阴谋的人会更好 你同意吗
and not men with guns and schemes. Do you agree?
我们会服从你的无限智慧
Well, we shall obey your infinite wisdom.
愿上帝为你指明道路
May God guide your steps.
你带我们来这干什么
Why have you brought us here?
我想着你们最好现在就看到结局
I thought it best you see the endgame now.
我看错了克罗斯先生
I misjudged Mr. Cross.
我可不想再看错你
I have no intention of doing the same with you.
他们的酋长呢
Where's their chief?
特霍尼肯拉肯酋长
Chief Tehonikonhraken.
他很谨慎 但他听取了儿子的建议
He's a cautious man, but he's taken his son's advice
该怎么管理这片区域
as to how the region should be managed.
怎么管理
And how is that?
拉特森托斯 我要是命令他
Ratahsénthos. He'd hop the walls of Wobik
他会翻过沃比克的城墙砍死所有法国人
and tomahawk every French if I told him.
你能管理他
And you can manage him?
跟他父亲一样
As much as his father can.
特霍尼肯拉肯酋长
Chief Tehonikonhraken.
这些是哈德逊湾公♥司♥的人
These men are Hudson's Bay men.
他们有很多用处
They have many uses.
你好
我带来了和平
告诉我我们能信任这个人吗
跟你信任我们的程度差不多
你是卡尼恩科哈卡人吗
奥吉布瓦人
法国人来了
我们走
Let's go.
我不想参与
I want no part of this.
你想要我们怎么做 伊凡 逃跑 阻止他们
What would you have us do, Yvon? Run? Stop them?
-不 -那是什么
- No. - What, then?
等待
Wait?
观看
Watch?
结果会是一样的
The result will be the same.
一命换一命
A skin for a skin.
我已经为公♥司♥去了地狱了
I have done my time in hell for the Company.
你要想的话就走吧
Go, if you want.
我不会看不起你的
I will not think less of you.
侦察员说法国人就快到了
Scout says the French are almost here.
修女走在前面
With nuns in front.
真狡猾
Now, that's some crafty thinking.
真希望能有个计划
I wish to have the plan.
计划就是翼侧包抄他们
The plan is we outflank them,
把士兵一个个干掉
pick off the soldiers one by one.
他们是多半是监督官的人
They're the Intendant's men, most likely.
酋长认为他们可以装饰树木
The chief thinks they'll pretty up the tree.
我同意他
I don't disagree.
那修女呢
And the nuns?
我们晚点再讨论这个
We'll get to that part later.
我们跟你去
We'll go with you.
你要想的话就走吧
Go, if you wish.
该死
Oh, hell.
让她们过来
Let 'em pass.
我们会死在这儿
We will die here.
是的 也许吧
Yes, we might well.
跟紧点 别走太远
Stay close. Don't go too far.
这才叫聪明
You see, now there's some cleverness.
一个英国人
An Englishman.
我不会拔枪的 我不是决斗者
I will not draw my pistol. I am no duelist.
你判断得很好
That's a fair assessment.
求你了
Please.
他跟我一起的
He is with me.
我找到了一些你的朋友
I found some friends of yours.
我猜我的枪不在你手上吧
I don't suppose you have my pistols?
是的
I do not.
如果你放走我的人
I can p-procure more if you release my man
并让修女收回尸体我可以给你搞到更多的枪
and let the sisters collect the dead.
你的人
Your man.
是的
Yes.
修女 命运掌握在上帝手中
The nuns? That's in God's hands.
或者是在特霍尼肯拉肯酋长手中
Or should I say Chief Tehonikonhraken's.
也就是五五开的机会
Which is a... a coin toss.
很好 很好
Good. Good, good.
那就让我们走
Uh, then allow us to walk.
我们会把尸体带回去
Uh, we will return the bodies.
我的名声会因为此次英雄壮举而得到恢复
My good name will be restored with the heroics.
人们不会再打量我
The eye of scrutiny will be lifted.
然后你也会得到你的枪
Then you will ha-have your guns.
柯克沃尔
Kirkwall is...
在春天里很孤单
very lovely in the spring...
石楠花盛开
...when the heather is out.
照在教堂石头上的光
The light on the church stones.
你记得吗
Do you remember it?
一个人愿意离开那样的地方说明了他的决心
It says much about a man to hail from such a place.
他在说什么
What's he on about?
我们来自
We are, all of us,
同一个国家
of the same kingdom.
手♥枪♥换尸体
Pistols for the dead.
投币决定修女的命运
A toss of a coin for the nuns.
这是我的提议
That's my offer.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表