剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
那继续吧
Go on, then.
我还小的时候
When I was a child,
我看上一个伐木工
I caught the eye of a woodcutter.
他住在树林边上的木屋里
He lived in a shack at the edge of the woods.
他对我很好
He was nice to me.
有一天 他跟着我进了薰衣草园
And one day he followed me into the lavender.
他抓住了我
He grabbed me.
他按倒我
He held me down.
他告诉我他爱我
He told me he loved me.
我又踢又叫
I kicked and I screamed.
我守住贞操
I kept my virtue.
但他拿刀顶着我的肚子
But he put his knife to my stomach
留下了标记
and made his mark.
跟他的砍的木头上一样的标记
The same mark that was on his logs.
他说这样任何人都知道我是他的
And said that everyone would know I was his.
只是 我不记得了...
Only, I don't remember...
我不记得其他的了
I don't remember any more
除了我的心提到了嗓子眼
except my heart in my throat
我的脚踢着地面 拼命地跑
and my feet hitting the ground, running as fast as I could.
所以我才来这儿
And that's why I came here.
重新开始
To start over.
孕育这片新的土地
To mother this new land.
获得宽恕
Be forgiven.
找一个会理解我的男人
To find a man who would understand,
爱我
love me
娶我为妻
and be my husband.
皮耶尔·加斯奎特不是那个人
Pierre Gasquet is not that man.
他会告诉整个镇子 我的处境跟在法国
He will tell the town, and it will be the same for me
是一样的
as it were in France.
他不会的
He will not.
我会跟他谈
I will speak to him.
与此同时
In the meantime,
你要找到属于你的地方 戴尔芬
you must find your place, Delphine.
这里
Here?
成为修女不是你的使命 亲爱的
The vows are not for you, dear.
会有简单美好的工作等着你
Good, simple work will find you.
玛丽
Mari.
-玛丽 -我已经找过了 没有荷内·赛尔的踪迹
- Mari. - I have searched, and there is no sign of Rene Sel.
你可以自己找去 但我受够被使唤了
Now you may search yourself, but I am done being tasked.
他不是那种会背信契约的人
He is not the kind of man to vacate his indenture.
也许我看错了他
Perhaps I took his measure wrong.
你也看错了我
You took my measure wrong as well.
我们最好现在谈谈
It is better we talk about this now
把这些妒忌的苦水都倒出来
and lance the wicked boil of jealousy
达成一个适合我们所有人的协议
and come to an arrangement that is suitable for us all.
不会有什么协议
There will be no arrangement.
以后一定会有
In time, there must be.
你已经把你的娃娃新娘带到了我们的家
You have brought your child bride to our Doma.
我要离开这地方
I'm leaving this place.
你要离开去哪
You're leaving to where?
-沃比克 怀安多特 我不知道 -去做什么
- Wobik, the Wyandot. I don't know. - And do what?
你来这以前 哪儿都不欢迎你
Before you came here, you were welcome nowhere.
别想踏出我家一步
Do not take one step outside my Doma
除非你希望自己重蹈覆辙
unless you wish to feel the gloom of your former path.
我收留了你 给你衣服
Before I took you in and put clothes on your back
与你分享我的家
and shared my Doma with you
借给你生下我们孩子的种子
and lent you the seed that bore my son.
你在这里全都是因为我 别忘了这点
You are here in this place because of me. Never forget that.
他是我们的儿子
He is our son.
是的 似乎他也是
Yes, and the only one it seems
你唯一能为我带到这世上的儿子
you are able to bring into this world for me.
西奥偏爱你狂野的心
And Theo favors your wild heart
他一有机会就会遛回到林子里去
and will slink back into the woods the first chance he gets.
你的娃娃新娘也不会给你生孩子的
Your child bride will bear you no children, either.
早上好 特雷帕尼先生
Bonjour, Monsieur Trepagny.
船长
Captain.
如果你是来给我家带来和平的话
If you have come to lay some peace on my Doma,
现在正是关键时刻
you have indeed arrived at the crucial moment.
一切都混乱不堪
All is in disarray.
不是的 我可以向你保证
It's not that, I can assure you.
我们需要你的帮助 特雷帕尼先生
We need your help, Monsieur Trepagny.
易洛魁人抓走了加布里尔神父
The Iroquois have taken Father Gabriel.
这跟我有何关系
And how is that my problem?
是的 我看到了死去的印第安人
Yes. Yes, I saw the tree of dead Indians.
我就知道沃比克的账单会到期了
I knew the bill would come due for Wobik.
这是对付野人的唯一方法
It's the only way to deal with the savages.
那你为什么需要我
Then why do you need me?
你尽管去屠♥杀♥ 躲在你的墙内
Go forth and slaughter and hide behind your walls,
但是别把我牵扯进你的破任务里
but do not enjoin me in your fool's mission.
我才不在乎沃比克的命运
I don't care what happens to Wobik.
那加布里尔神父呢
And what of Father Gabriel?
又一个烈士
Another martyr.
我想这就是收集灵魂的代价
The cost of collecting souls, I suppose.
我会为他祈祷 神父
I will pray for him, Father.
我有自己的问题
I have problems of my own.
我要给我美丽的新娘梅丽桑
There is the matter of a proper ceremony
办一场体面的婚礼
for my beautiful new bride Melissande.
而我的手下荷内·赛尔
And my man Rene Sel has, uh, run off
在我去城里选新娘的时候逃跑了
when I was in town securing my new bride.
或许你给了他太多任务
Perhaps you overtasked him.
这里似乎会吞噬人
Hmm. This Doma seems to eat men.
他不是那种怕干活的人
He is not the sort of man to shy from work.
监督官德费本人请求你
Intendant De Fer himself has asked
和怀安多特人会谈
that you parley with the Wyandot
-找到易洛魁人的下落 -不不不
- to discover the whereabouts of the Iroquois. - no, no, no, no, no, no
不
no!
他说你欠他一笔债
He asked to convey the matter of a debt owed to him.
你家的债
The debt of your Doma.
对哦 那笔债
Ah, yes, the debt.
那傻缺能把什么都转化成债务
That toad skull has a... a talent for twisting all into debt.
你帮不帮我们
Will you help us or not?
我会带你们去怀安多特人的营地 但不做任何保证
I will take you to the Wyandot camp with no promises,
然后就没我的事了
and that will be the end of my duty.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们要快点
All right. We will make haste.
我得回来处理我的事
I must return to manage my affairs
恢复这里的秩序
into some semblance of order.
你不在我们会安全吗
Will we be safe in your absence?
当然 亲爱的
Yes, of course, ma chérie.
如果易洛魁人来了 我们要怎么捍卫自己
If the Iroquois come, how will we defend ourselves?
我会留下我的一个副手
I will leave one of my deputies
看着你们 小姐
to watch over you, Mademoiselle.
我去拿我的武器 然后我们就出发
I will fetch my weapon and we will be off.
你要是杀了那牧师
If you kill that priest,
你就会惹到法国人
you'll stir up the French.
他们会集♥合♥兵力 派去对付你父亲
They'll muster soldiers, send them against your father.
他会被抓
He'll be caught out.
我不是我父亲
I am not my father.
我只想让你在行事之前
I just want you to know the tinder
知道会有怎样的后果
before you set a spark to it.
我从没伤害过你的人
I have never harmed your people.
我永远不会
I could never.
你根本不是我自己的人
You're not even my own man.
拜托 那牧师是个仆人
Please. The priest is a servant.
他是上帝的仆人
He's a servant of God.
如果那对你来说不重要
And that doesn't matter to you.
那你对我来说也不重要
Then you don't matter to me.
我们得遵从命令 哈米什
We have to follow orders, Hamish.
你叫我去沃比克
You asked me to go to Wobik
帮你找到你的小叔子
to help find your brother-in-law.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表