剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
重新开枝散叶
Sow anew.
把那把刀给我
Give me that knife.
你会砍到脚的
You will cut your foot.
我有话要和你父亲说
I need a word with your father.
他忙着呢
He is indisposed.
你该好好管教下你儿子
You should teach this boy some manners.
拿刀指着一位女士
Pointing a knife at a lady.
是真的吗
Is that true?
出去 出去
Out. Out.
都出去 出去 快出去
Everyone out, out, out! Out!
旅馆里有个男人
There is a man at the inn.
他在打听克罗斯先生
He is asking after Mr. Cross.
他叫哈米什·贡姆斯
His name is Mr. Hamish Goames.
他怎么问的
In what manner is he asking?
他是哈德逊湾公♥司♥的人
He is from the Hudson Bay company.
库克先生见过他了
Mr. Cooke's already met him.
还有别的吗
What else?
我有照你说的留意
And I have kept my ears open as you have asked.
我不知道你和库克先生在干什么 我也不关心
I don't know what you and mr. Cooke are up to, nor do I care,
但我现在要我的报酬
but I will have my payment now.
我没钱
I have no money.
都在桌上了 还有一对Q
It's all on the table with a pair of queens.
可以先记账
Hmm, get a marker.
我会把你的蛋打进你肚子里
I will club your balls into your belly.
亨利 走开 给
Henri, away. Here.
我不会参加任何犯罪活动
I won't be party in any crime.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
只要告诉我 这个贡姆斯在哪
Just tell me, where is this mr. Goames?
他在搜查镇子西边
He is searching west of town,
在那些被易洛魁人屠♥杀♥的可怜人家附近
near where those poor families were killed by the Iroquois.
最好不要和他正面碰撞
He is not a man to come at frontwise.
回到你的旅馆
Go back to your inn.
坐到你那个小老公身上去
And sit on that little husband of yours.
我们需要你退还定制桌子的钱
We will be asking for a refund for those tables you built for us.
它们粗制滥造
They are coarse and poorly constructed.
我们决不接受被占便宜
We will not be taken advantage of.
这头公羊不能吃
This ram is not fit to eat.
没事
It is fine.
凡事都有可取之处 这只公羊也是
There are good bits in all, even this ram.
你得学会在这怎么生存
You will have to learn how to make do here.
三年的时间可不短
Three years is a long time.
我不会在这待三年
I will not serve three years.
那你就不该离开法国 来 刀给我
Then you should've never left France. Here, give me the knife.
-来割啊 -我不行
- Go on. Make the heaven cut. - I can't.
你在这活不下去
You will not survive here.
这是斯特伦度的标志
It is a sign of strendu.
这羊是哪来的
Where did this come from?
有什么关系
What does it matter?
你看到了什么
What did you see?
快点
Hurry.
如果克罗斯在大屠♥杀♥现场 他现在已经走了
If Cross was at the scene of the massacre, he's gone now.
或许
Maybe.
你想在炸土豆时听首诗吗
Would you like a poem while the potatoes fry?
我得亲自去看看殖民地
I will have to see the settlement for myself.
那我就念一首树木诗
Then I shall give the trees verse, then.
"我以身侍火 烈火焚身
"I feed a flame within, which so torments me.
心中备受煎熬 我却十分满足
That it both pains my heart and yet contents me.
那愉悦的刺痛 使我痴迷
'tis such a pleasing smart, and I so love it.
我宁死不离
That I'd rather die than once remove it.
然而 我为它悲伤 它却永远不会知道
Yet he, for whom I grieve, shall never know it.
我的舌头不会出♥卖♥♥♥我 眼中也不会显露
My tongue does not betray, nor my eyes show it.
没有叹息 没有眼泪 展露我的痛哭
Not a sigh, nor a tear, my pain discloses.
但他们静静落下 就像玫瑰上的露珠"
But they fall silently, like dew on roses."
赐予我们今日用的丰盛食物
Give us this day, our super substantial bread.
免除我们的债务 宽恕我们的债务人
Remit our debts and forgive our debtors.
让我们远离诱惑 让我们远离邪恶
Keep us from temptation and free us from evil,
因为汝即是王国
for thine is the kingdom
权力和荣耀 永归于你 阿门
the power and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.
麻烦赛尔先生递一下盐
Perhaps, Monsieur Sel could pass the sel.
羊肉不适合放在炖菜里吗
Was the ram not fit for the stew?
变质了
Spoilt.
彻底变质了吗
Through and through?
是的
Yes, it was.
腐烂了
Putrid it was.
羊皮呢
And the hide?
生虫子了
Worms got to it.
真可惜
What a shame.
本来能用来做小屋的合叶
It would've made nice hinges for the cabin.
我们明天再处理羊皮的事
We will see about the hide tomorrow.
人绝不能浪费上帝的馈赠
One must not waste what God has provided.
她真美
She is beautiful.
那你自己也找个印第安老婆
Find yourself an Indian wife, then.
我回巴黎再找老婆
I will find a wife back in Paris.
你不能走
You can't leave.
我们必须遵守诺言
We're bound to our word.
我的诺言一文不值
My word means nothing.
特雷帕尼会要我负责
Trepagny will hold me responsible.
他怎么能
How can he?
我们在这里得不到任何好处
There is nothing here for us.
只有树和虫子和死物
Just trees and bugs and dead things.
我们被骗来为一个擅占空屋的疯子工作
We have been tricked into serving a mad squatter.
你要是走了 他会去追你的
He will hunt you down if you leave.
那我们就一较高下
Then we shall make a game of it.
你们能听到吗
Can you hear it?
上帝在旋风中
God in the whirlwind.
祂能感觉到我们在践踏祂的王国
He can feel us trampling his kingdom.
以及我们将要建造的废墟
And the waste we shall build.
一座神圣之城 天堂旗下的定居点
A divine city as settlement under the banner of heaven.
在这里吗
What, here?
对 就是这里
Yes, here.
你会看见的
You will see.
而且我要拔掉那颗牙齿
And I will have that tooth.
赛尔先生 帮我 来帮我
Monsieur Sel, assist me. Assist me!
来 来 这样更好
Come. Come. Come, it is better.
不 放开我 不 不要
No! No! Get off me! No! No! No!
我们要拔掉烂牙
Yes, we shall excise the rot.
-不 不 -让你能专心干活
- No, no, no. - And have you on your way to productivity.
-不要 -张嘴 张嘴
- No. No. - Open. Open!
张嘴
Open the mouth!
好
Yes.
我钳住了 我钳住了
I have it, I have it...
现在你比从前加倍强壮了
Now you will rise and be twice the man.
与此同时 赛尔先生
And in the meantime, monsieur Sel,
我希望你砍掉刻了两个记号♥的树
I wish you to fell the ones with two blazes.
为了居住 人必须改变土地
Man must change the land in order to live in it.
有一天我的子孙会在这种下卷心菜和葡萄
Someday my children will grow cabbages and grapes.
前提是土壤够肥沃
If the dirt will have it.
我们无论种下什么都会生根发芽 因为上帝认为适合
The dirt will have what we put in it, As god sees fit.
我们是祂的侍役
We are its stewards.
永远别忘了这一点 赛尔先生
Never forget that, Monsieur Sel.
清除干净 我们就能拥有平地和高地人的居住环境
Now clear all and we may live like men on clear and upper land.
我要建造一座永恒不灭的城市
I am building a city that will live in eternity.
快砍吧 赛尔先生 砍啊
Now swing, Mr. Sel! Swing!
你
And you.
把你粗心浪费掉的羊皮取来
Fetch the ram's hide you so carelessly wasted.
是玛丽把羊落在那里的
It was Mari who left the ram.
是你把这个想法灌输给她的 快去找
You put the idea in her head, now find it!
不然就被乌鸦啄满窟窿了
Before the ravens peck it full of holes!
快去
Go!
立刻
Now!
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表