剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
《咆啸之肤》前情提要
Previously on Barkskins...
之前发生了什么都不重要
Doesn't matter what happened before.
在这儿 我们可以重新开始
Here we can begin again.
你是怎样的人
What sort of a man are you?
我是你的人
I am your man.
没错 来
Yes. Come.
再过几天
In a few days,
你们会见到你们将要结婚的对象
you will meet the men you will marry.
跟在老家不一样 你们会占有优势
Unlike back home, you have the upper hand.
明智地选择
Choose wisely.
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
清理了土地 推卸给了易洛魁人
Land cleared, iroquois blamed,
现在正是占领这片地的时候
The time to move on this territory is now.
不 我们不能表现得太急
No. We must not appear anxious.
哈德逊湾公♥司♥必须把我们视作盟友
The Hudson Bay Company must see as allies,
我会处理好这事
and I will take care of that.
就是现在了 库克先生
The time is now, mr. Cooke.
克罗斯先生失踪了吗
Is Mr. Cross missing then?
离他上次汇报已经过去一个月了
It's been a month since his last report.
他是个准时的人
He was a punctual man.
我来调查他的下落
I'm here to discover his fate.
贡姆斯先生 你想效忠于谁
Who might you serve, Mr. Goames?
真♥相♥
The truth.
贡姆斯先生
Mr. Goames.
这是什么
What's this?
在殖民地旁边找到他们的 靠近小溪
Found them out by the settlements. Near the creek.
没有幸存者
There were no survivors.
我亲自仔细搜过一遍的
I conducted a thorough search myself.
看来你搜得嗨不够细
Not thorough enough it seems.
我们尽力了
We did our best.
你知道她属于谁吗
Do you know who she belongs to?
她有魔鬼的记号♥
She has the mark of the devil.
那是胎记 仅此而已 让开
It is a birthmark. Nothing more, now move away.
你该把他们交给我
You shall hand them over to me,
这样我就能照顾他们 直至康复了
So that I can see to their care and recovery.
我们不需要你的协助 船长
We can manage without your assistance, captain.
一个客人一间房♥
One guest per room.
让开 把欠的还上
You will move and apply what is owed.
不 不
No, no...
作为神父 他可以住在马厩
Uh, as a priest, he can have a slot at the stable.
或许最好把好奇之人挡在外面
Perhaps it is best to keep out the curious.
我不允许我的生意受影响
I will not have my business suffer.
闭嘴 弗朗西斯
Hush, francis!
我去给这姑娘放水泡澡
I will draw the girl a bath.
你去箱子里拿点薇罗尼卡的裙子
And fetch Véronique's dresses from the chest.
我不去 玛蒂尔德
I will not, Mathilde.
我们反正也用不了
We have no use for them.
你去帮我拿 快去
You will fetch them for me, now.
我不去
I will not.
你还想不想要我造访你的床了
Would you like me to visit your bed or not?
我会避开你的床很长一段时间
I will stay away a very long time.
冬天 春天
Winter. Spring.
咆啸之肤
第一季 第二集
杜克
Duquet.
杜克
Duquet.
不 不
No. No.
不 不
No, no.
特雷帕尼先生
Monsieur Trepagny.
杜克走了
Duquet is gone.
那他就在那条路上
Then he is down the path.
不
No.
你是怎样的人
What sort of a man are you?
我不懂你意思
I don't know what you mean.
你为杜克做了担♥保♥
Well, you vouched for Duquet.
你向我保证了他的人品
You gave your word on his character.
我把他带到我家
I take him here to my doma,
给他指明了成为一个自♥由♥ 拥有土地之人的路
show him the path to become a free and landed man,
而现在他逃避了他的契约
and now he has fled the contract of his indenture,
让我怀疑你心里潜藏着什么
leaving me to suspect what lurks In your heart.
你会逃跑吗
Will you flee?
或者在我刚一转身就用斧子砍向我的头
Or sink your axe into my skull the moment I turn my back?
不会
No, sir.
如果你像我们同胞杜克一样背弃我们的约定
I will have you know if you abandon our agreement
你得知道
like our compatriot Duquet,
我会剥掉你两层的屁
I will weigh twofold on your hide
你应得的公正和适当的惩罚
the fair and proper punishment due your ilk.
我说话算话
I am a man of my word.
你最好是
You had better be.
现在
Now.
跟我说说羊的事
Now, tell me of the ram.
这不是巧合 杜克把那只受诅咒的羊带到这后
It is no coincidence that Duquet took his leave
就离开了
after bringing that cursed ram here.
杜克什么都没跟我说
Duquet said nothing to me.
现在
Now...
我担心我把什么东西释放到了这个世界
I fear I have loosed something into this world
我很快会后悔
I will soon regret.
杜克
Duquet?
是的
Yeah.
一个狡猾之人
A cunning creature who,
如果他不死的话
if he does not find his death,
将会飞黄腾达 平步青云
will prosper as frog to pond, rat to rot,
聪明的杜克将会在沃比克立足
the clever Duquet will find his place in Wobik.
杜克害怕树林
Duquet is afraid of the woods.
他会迷路然后死去
He will get lost and die.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
他会克服这恐惧 因为他是老鼠
He will overcome that fear because he is a rat.
他会靠他的牙齿和爪子打出一片天
And he will prosper with his teeth and claws
且永不满足
and never full belly.
我明天会再去搜寻
I will search again. Tomorrow.
不
No.
你必须继续做你的工作
You must return to your duties.
现在
Now,
请让我享受片刻你的火焰
if I may avail myself of your fire just for a moment.
特雷帕尼先生在我的屋子里昏过去了
Monsieur Trepagny is passed out in my cabin.
那里很适合他
That is a good place for him.
进来吃饭
Come in and eat.
吃完再去看特雷帕尼
We shall see to Trepagny after.
关门
Shut the door.
特雷帕尼问了你今天过得怎样了吗
Did Trepagny ask of your day?
是的
He did.
我没跟他说你去了庄园
I did not tell him of your trip to the manor house.
这会是我们的秘密
It will be our secret.
明天 我会给你看另一个秘密
And tomorrow, I will show you another secret.
我得去清理树木
I have trees to clear for the doma.
请
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛丽
Mari.
庄园是怎么到那去的
How did the manor house get there?
这是秘密
It's a secret.
谁建的
Who built it?
像你这样的男人 很多男人
Men like you. Many men.
那些男人怎么了
What happened to those men?
离开了
Hmm, they left.
特雷帕尼为什么没有留在庄园
Why doesn't Trepagny stay in the manor?
他在等一个信♥号♥♥
He is waiting for a sign,
然后我们将生活在一起
and then we will live in it together.
以丈夫和妻子的身份
As husband and wife?
是的
Yes.
他不能知道你有见过庄园
He must not know that you have seen it.
也许现在你能帮我
Perhaps now you could help me with returning
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表