剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
是的 这确实是块朽木
Yes, this is also true.
但你必须得看到它的另一面
One must always see the other.
在我看来 这是一个
For me, this is a place
可以让一个人找到自己的神谕和宁静的地方
where a man might find his guidance and some silence.
我在这里耳闻目睹了许多事情
I have seen and heard many things in here.
很好
Good.
那...
Then...
庄园剩余的东西都归我吗
I shall have the rest of the house?
是的 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
伊莱沙·库克 英国人
Elisha Cooke, English.
但他娶了个法国女人
Though married to a Frenchwoman.
我知道库克先生
I'm aware to Monsieur Cooke.
德费先生
Monsieur De Fer.
你无权跟监督官说话
You have no right to address the intendant.
德费先生 库克先生征召了易洛魁人
Monsieur De Fer, Mr. Cooke here conscripted Iroquois
来帮他执行血腥大屠♥杀♥
in the service of his bloody massacre.
你有什么要说的 库克先生
What say you, Monsieur Cooke?
如果真要怪罪 我的确雇了一些不守规矩的人
It was rogue elements in my employ, if there is blame to be meted out.
有个叫亨利·马特的人
There is an Henri Marth.
他依然在逃
He remains at large.
他逃脱了 先生
He has eluded capture, sir.
我知道在溪边发生了的事
I know not what happened by the creek,
我对天发誓
but by the blood of the saints,
正是这位船长
it is the captain here
将易洛魁人的尸体吊起来示众
who hung the bodies of the Iroquois on display.
一定会有人为那些尸体讨回...
And those bodies will be answered...
给我闭嘴 英国佬
Shut it, English.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
是的
Oh, yes.
库克先生说的是实话
Monsieur Cooke tells the truth.
是布沙尔船长将那些易洛魁人吊起来示众的
It was Captain Bouchard who put the Iroquois on display.
现在 阁下 那些易洛魁人趁我们一位兄弟
And now, Your Eminence, the Iroquois have abducted
在执行任务时绑♥架♥了他 加布里尔神父
one of our brothers from our mission, Father Gabriel.
加布里尔神父对他的誓言毫不关心
Father Gabriel was indifferent to his vows.
我们不知道他是不是掉进河里淹死了
We do not know if he fell into the river or drowned
可别急着就怪到易洛魁人身上
any more than I do to blame phantom Iroquois.
有个办法可以知道
There is one way to know.
跟易洛魁人交涉
A parley with the Iroquois.
你建议我们要怎么去交涉呢 神父
And how do you propose we do this, Father?
通过克劳德·特雷帕尼
Claude Trepagny.
他的庄园和怀安多特人的村庄相连
His seigneury borders the Wyandot village.
他可以从老者身上打听消息
He has the ear of the elders.
如果那里有易洛魁人 他们会知道的
If there are Iroquois in the area, they will know.
最好去恳求他们 以避免更多的流血牺牲
Better to entreat them and avoid further bloodshed.
易洛魁人势力庞大 骑兵队根本无法应付
The Iroquois are too large a force to confront with sabers.
去见特雷帕尼吧
Go see Trepagny.
这恐怕不太明智 阁下
This is not a wise strategy, Your Eminence.
我看到他们的所为了
I saw what they did.
我和我的手下到达时 那些易洛魁人已经死了
Those Iroquois were dead when myself and my deputies arrived.
我觉得最好利用这些尸体作为对其他人的警告
I thought better these corpses serve as a warning to others.
你必须跟特雷帕尼先生一起去恳求他们
You will entreat them with Monsieur Trepagny,
布沙尔船长
Captain Bouchard.
那就如您所愿
As you wish.
我们绝不会牺牲加布里尔神父
We will not have Father Gabriel be made a martyr.
去找到特雷帕尼
Find Trepagny.
如果他拒绝呢
And if he refuse?
提醒他他欠监督官的一个人情
Remind him of a debt he owes the intendant.
你可以释放库克先生了
You can release Monsieur Cooke.
他的债暂时清偿了
His debt has been paid, for now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会继续作为...
I remain a...
沃比克的忠实奴仆
loyal servant to Wobik.
你忠于的是我的庄园提供的金钱和生意
You're loyal to the coin and trade my seigneury provides.
我甚至有点想将你送上船 顺河而下
I have a half a mind to put you on a boat down the river
那样你就能洗劫 腐化你的英国同胞了
so you can scrape and taint your fellow Englishmen.
我并不曾有任何阴谋
I made no plot.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
你的保证一文不值 库克
Your word is shit, Cooke.
赶紧走吧
Take your leave.
你必须陪我一起去执行这愚蠢的任务 神父
You'll be accompanying me on this fool mission, Father.
-怎么了 -都怪我的新靴子
- What is it? - My new boots.
把我的脚磨出水泡了 等我一会儿
They're giving me blisters. I need a minute.
我们在沃比克务必谨慎小心
We'll need to be discreet in Wobik.
你的脚可不能受伤 无法行走
You must not mince around with tender feet.
我会找到关于兰德尔的答案的
I will have answers about Randall.
克罗斯已经死了 这就是答案 哈米什
Cross is dead. That is your answer, Hamish.
我姐姐需要证据
My sister will need proof.
-她是个在意细节的人 -他死得如英雄一般
- She is one for details. - He died a hero.
你就这么跟她说
That is what you tell her.
她不会轻易对兰德尔放手的
She will not let Randall go.
除非能将他正式下葬 让她有地方哀悼
Not until she has a grave where she can mourn at.
我后悔买♥♥这双靴子了
I regret this purchase.
穿这种靴子是对的
They will wear in smart
等沃比克开始下雪 你就会心存感激了
and you will be thankful when the snow comes to Wobik.
不 在下雪前我们就会离开了
No, we will be gone before that.
你听到船长说的了
You heard the captain.
我们是来拉拢库克先生
We are to solicit Mr. Cooke
推进公♥司♥的贸易线的
and advance the company's trade line.
他命令我们给易洛魁人武器
He ordered us to arm the Iroquois.
那不会有好结果的
No good will come of that.
我已经完全恢复了
I have regained full possession of my faculties.
是的 看到了
I see, yes.
在他们试图剥夺
You have shown great courage
你的财产时 你表现出了极大的勇气
in the face of their bald attempts to strip your holdings.
我暴露了
I am exposed.
不 你在广场被释放的事
Oh, no, the-the release of your discharge in the... in the square
几乎没人看到 就连我也没看到
was hardly observed by anyone, least of all me.
我不是说我撒尿 查尔斯
I'm not talking about my shit and piss, Charles.
我说的是我的地位
I'm talking about my standing.
我的名声以及它在墙内的意义
My name and what it means within these walls.
监督官也许能夺走我的制桶工场
The intendant may yet strip me of my cooperage
把我赶入树林
and cast me out into the woods.
我会在旅店找个职务
I will position myself at the inn
-收集德费监督官的动机 -别去
- and gather Intendant De Fer's intentions. - You will not.
你要按兵不动 并且别洋洋得意了
You will be still and you will cease your preening.
我会亲自修复我的名声
I will captain the repair of my own reputation.
我们得处理下你的衣服
We must do something about your clothes.
当然 我会的 我会收拾干净它们
Well, of course, I-I will, I will neaten them.
那些破布没必要收拾了 你需要新的
There is no neatening those rags. You need new ones.
合适的夹克能让人看着聪明
The right jacket can smarten a man up,
给他在事情上的灵光
give him an edge in all things.
我想要灵光
I would like an edge.
你胡子就能留这么密了吗
Is that all the beard you can muster?
我没留意 就长了这些
It is all that has ever come from neglect.
这算不上胡子
Well, it is no beard at all.
我的胡子能感应别人的意图
My beard can sense another man's intentions.
上面有细小的分叉能刺探别人的内心
It has barbules that poke out into the minds of others.
这真是强大的胡子
It is a powerful beard, sir.
你的是抱歉的胡子
That is a sorry beard.
只反映出软弱和欺骗
Projects nothing but weakness and deception.
-是的 先生 -别烦我了
- Yes, sir. - Now leave me,
我要跟我妻子说话
that I may speak with my wife.
我希望她今天能换个角度
I pray that she will look aside this day
用更好的眼光来看我
and think of me in a better light.
不可能那么糟
It can't be that bad.
给我看看 孩子
Show me. Go on, child.
-是在我13岁时的事 -没必要继续说了
- It happened when I was 13. - There is no need to continue.
我必须讲完
I must tell it.
整个丑陋的真♥相♥
The ugly whole of it.
拜托了
Please.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表