剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
他们人数是你们的四十倍
They outnumber you 40 to one.
他们悄无声息
Silent as deer.
你甚至无法从树林中把他们分辨出来
You can't tell them apart from the trees.
我见过一个易洛魁人
Seen one gut a trapper
用一把燧石刀就把一个猎人开了膛
with nothing more than a flint knife.
身上还背着一个婴儿
Baby on her back, too.
上帝是不会怪罪我吊死那些野蛮人的
God will not judge me for hanging those savages!
去 自己去看看他们都做了些什么
Go! Go see for yourself what they have done.
克罗斯在场吗
Was Cross there?
他可能在任何地方
Hey, he could be anywhere.
那我们就去看看 船长
Then we will have a look, captain.
树林里遍地都是和你一样的人的尸骨 贡姆斯先生
The woods are filled with the bones of men like you, mr. Goames.
你越早离开沃比克越好
The sooner you find your way out of Wobik, the better.
船长
Captain.
伊利亚·库克
Elijah Cooke.
哈米什·贡姆斯
Hamish Goames.
贡姆斯先生来这里寻找
Mr. Goames has come to town looking for the
失踪的哈德逊湾代理人
Hudson Bay agent who went missing.
他叫兰德尔·克罗斯
Randall Cross was his name.
公♥司♥派你到这里来找他
The company sent you all the way out here to find him?
是的
They did.
或许他的失踪是自行决定的
Perhaps his absence is merely discretion.
这里是法国的领土
These are French territories.
每天都有人提醒我
A fact that I am reminded of every day.
库克先生是沃比克的酒桶王
Mr. Cooke is the barrel king of Wobik.
你肯定是不会想和他做生意的
You don't want to enter into trade with him, that's for sure.
你见过兰德尔·克罗斯吗
Did you happen to meet Randall Cross?
听到你的声音真让我如释重负
Might I just say what a relief it is to hear your voice?
在这见到一位英国同乡真是太好了
It is so good to have another Englishman in town.
我是在柯克沃尔出生的
I was born in Kirkwall.
即便如此 我们人数在增加
Even so. Our numbers swell.
要不是你已故的法国妻子和酒桶
Were it not for your late french wife and barrels,
你也在得大门外苦苦求生 库克
you'd be outside the gate fending for yourself, Cooke.
我很像请你喝一杯 但是...
I'd ask you to join us for a drink but...
我不希望被看到和太多英国人在一起
I don't want to be seen with so many English.
对
No.
那样就太不明智了
It would not be wise for you.
贡姆斯先生
Mr. Goames.
朋友
Friend.
饼皮
Crust?
无与伦比
It's exceptional.
你也尝尝吧 伊凡
Try some, Yvon.
梅子可不这么认为
Prunes don't agree.
祝你一天愉快 贡姆斯先生
Good day, Mr. Goames.
我不会脱掉裙子的
I won't take my dress off.
不给她脱 也不给别人脱
Not for her or anyone else.
将来你会给老公脱的
You will for your husband.
就当提前练练手了
It will be good practice for you.
你想找什么样的老公 戴尔芬
What sort of husband are you hoping for, Delphine?
温柔 大方
Kind and, uh generous.
你呢
And you?
富有 坐拥一座我可以管理的豪♥宅♥
Rich, with a well-appointed house which I will run.
不过首先 我们得经受住萨布林修女又长又硬的手指
But first, we must brave the long bony fingers of Mother Sabrine.
祈祷处♥女♥膜不会被她戳破
Pray that she doesn't pop it herself.
来吧 孩子
Come in, ma petite.
躺下
Lie down.
躺平
Lay back.
想的话可以祈祷
Pray if you like.
然后想象一下你的帅老公
Then think about your fine husband
和你将与他共享的富饶土地
and the fine land you will share with him.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
孩子是活着出生的吗
Was the child born alive?
什么孩子
What child?
撒谎是种罪
It is a sin to lie.
你觉得你是第一个带着秘密来这里的女孩吗
Do you think you are the first girl to come to me with a secret?
我见多了 亲爱的 告诉我
I have seen everything, my dear, now tell me.
是的 修女 我有过一个孩子
Yes, mother, there was a child.
孩子活下来了吗
Did the child survive?
请别送我回去
Please don't send me back.
我当时很年轻 我只想去新法兰西
I was young, and I wish only to go to new France.
我保证会当一个好妻子
I promise to be a good wife.
这是羊血
Lamb's blood.
新婚之夜 撒在床单上
On your wedding night, sprinkle this on the bedsheet.
谁都别说
Tell no one.
是 修女
Yes, mother.
我的家
My doma!
买♥♥的人来了
The men are here.
西奥
Hey, Theo.
只有上帝能指人
Only God points.
上帝在哪里
And where is God?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我去城里找帮我们打造家园的人了
A trip to town for the men who will help us build the doma.
没做其他事吗
Is that all you did?
我没有在外播种
I have not spilled seed.
我带回了一头豪猪和一只黑羊
Now, I brought a quill pig and a fine black ram.
这可不算礼物
That is not a gift.
我还有个特别的宝贝晚上送给你
I have another special something I will bestow on you tonight.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
荷内·赛尔
René Sel.
那个瘦男人 会帮你杀羊
The weak one, he will help you butcher the ram.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
你得教他 而且得开心地教他
You will show him, and you will be pleasant.
他对匕♥首♥不熟悉
He is a stranger to the knife.
不要
No!
他就是看你总拿拐杖指人
He sees you pointing with your stick.
他得在不指人的情况下学会
Well, he will learn without pointing.
你
You.
跟我来
Come with me.
你以前没见过印第安人吗
Have you never seen an Indian before?
没见过活的
Not alive, sir.
她是个混血
Well, her blood is split.
母亲是怀恩多特人 父亲是法国人
She is Wendat and French from her father.
以后会教你关于他们王国的事 但是首先
We will expand your knowledge of their kingdoms but first,
你得记住我家的路
you must learn the paths of my doma.
一定要走对路
Always stay on the path.
我的路线都是根据主图案精心设计的
I have cut them to conform to the grand pattern.
你知道主图案吗
Do you know the grand pattern?
不知道
No, sir.
以后会知道的
It will be made clear.
只要你仔细看 到处都是
But if you look, it is all around.
我会走对路的
I will stay on the paths.
不要经过沼泽
And do not cross the bog.
里面有东西你不会想见到的
There are things in there you do not wish to meet
还有除非受邀 否则离小屋远点
and stay away from the cabin unless you are invited.
你能向我保证
Do I have your word
把这些规则传达给杜克先生吗
you will convey these rules to monsieur Duquet?
好的
Yes.
别想骗我 赛尔先生
Do not deceive me, monsieur Sel.
我能看穿树林以及这整片土地
I can see through the trees and around the whole of the land,
我看不见的那些则会在梦中知晓
and what I do not see comes to me in dreams.
我会清清楚楚告诉杜克的
I shall make it clear to Duquet.
告诉我
Now, tell me.
最重要的事是什么
What is the most important thing?
血统
Blood.
家族
Family.
我没有家族
I have no family.
那不可能
That's not possible.
只有一个兄弟
Just a brother.
但他溺死在冰河之下了
But he drowned under river ice.
那你得在这建立一个
Well, you must build another here.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表