剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
What have you done?
一个溪边的定居者
A settler from the creek.
我当着他儿子的面杀了他
I killed him in front of his son.
然后 那个女孩出现
And then... The girl came.
她笑了
She smiled.
你必须乞求原谅
You must pray for forgiveness.
公♥司♥下的令
The company ordered it.
公♥司♥选择清理小溪自有理由
The company had its reasons for clearing the creek.
但是是你计划把他们都杀掉
But it was your plan to kill them all.
这会永远刻在你的灵魂上
And that is on your eternal soul.
你要把这尸体带回公♥司♥
You will take this thing back to the company,
带给爱丽丝 他们会给我举办葬礼
Back to Alice, and they will give me a funeral.
举着火把 带我回圣保罗
Carry me by torchlight to St. Paul's...
够了
Enough.
伊凡
Yvon.
伊凡
Yvon!
你必须回去找爱丽丝
You will go back to Alice.
你必须幸福
And you will be happy.
你说得对 哈米什
You're right, Hamish.
我会回到爱丽丝身边
I will... I will go back to Alice.
威尔船长说你应该运送东西来的
Captain Wale said you were to deliver something.
-是什么 -手♥枪♥
- What was it? - Pistols.
大量
A barrelful.
在哪
Where?
我带你们去
I'll show you.
但首先
But first...
我得好好安葬这人
I must give this man a proper burial.
我受够了在林子里修建坟墓了
I tire of building graves in the woods.
应该由我来建
It is mine to build.
那就说好了
Then we have a deal.
修一个坟墓 你就带我们去找手♥枪♥
A grave, you show us the pistols,
然后你就回到爱丽丝身边
and then you go back to Alice.
如果特雷帕尼不回来你要怎么办
What will you do if Trepagny does not return?
管理房♥产
Run the estate,
尽管那里基本只有树
though there is Not much there but trees.
但我能看到它可能变成的样子
But I see what it might become.
玛蒂尔德说他为了那块地放弃了沃比克
Mathilde says he gave up Wobik for that land.
我要是跟他在一起绝不会允许他这么做
He would not had I been with him.
这至少有河 码头
There's a river. Docks, at least.
他会回来的
He will return.
你想他回来 对吗
You do want that, don't you?
我不知道我想要什么
I don't know what I want.
你可以帮他改善家
You can help him improve the doma.
也许世界上没有足够大的舵
Perhaps there is not a big enough rudder
来操控那样的一个男人
in the World to steer a man such as that.
但我会尽力
But I will try.
我相信他还是善良的
I do believe there is a kindness in him.
新婚之夜上在林子里我有看到 但是
I saw it on our wedding night and once in the woods, But...
但他说黄蜂会跟着他 然后死于忠诚
But he says that wasps follow him and die from loyalty.
然后蛇会吃掉那些死去的黄蜂
And that the snakes then eat the dead wasps.
因为他 所有和谐
And because of him there is harmony.
他对着一根朽木和一碗头发祈祷
And he prays to a rotten log and a bowl full of hair.
听上去像是疯子
He sounds mad.
他是卡特里派教♥徒♥
He's a cathar.
他会让你堕落
He will corrupt you.
不会的
No.
我会训练他 然后家园
I will train him, and the doma
以及所有地都会属于我
and all the land will be mine.
多到超过我父亲的想象
More land than my father could ever imagine.
戴尔芬
Delphine.
库克先生需要续杯 快来
Mr. Cooke's cup needs refilling. Come.
挺直
Shoulders back.
微笑
Smile.
你还想要吗
Would you like some more?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
不
No.
留下
Stay.
你慢慢吃 我没胃口了
Finish your food. I've lost my appetite.
今晚我几乎可以听到你 就像
Tonight, I could, I could almost hear you as though you were...
你在对我耳朵说话一样
Speaking into my ear.
我留在你身旁
I remain beside you.
我陪着你
I remain with you.
我知道你能听到我的声音
I, I know you can hear my voice,
我知道你能看透我的眼睛
I know you can see through my eyes.
-我知道 -问她我该死的手♥枪♥在哪
- I know... - Ask her where my goddamned pistols are.
比尔
Bill?
似乎沃比克桶王的话
Well, it seems the barrel king of Wobik's word
一文不值
ain't worth a dog's breath.
现在
Now...
伊莱沙
Elisha,
把你答应运送给我的手♥枪♥给我
I should like to have those barrels of pistols you promised.
我弄丢了
They are lost to me.
是吗
Is that so?
是的
It is.
那
How about...
我把你妻子剩下的尸骨挖出来
I dig up what's left of your wife,
扔进圣劳伦斯河里
toss it in the st. Lawrence.
之前在兰德尔·克罗斯受伤
Randall Cross had them.
他去哪了
And where might he have gone off to?
跟另一个哈德逊湾公♥司♥的人
With another Hudson's Bay man,
多半是找手♥枪♥的
presumably looking for the pistols.
我跟他们说他们或许能找到你
I told them they might find you.
你真好 库克
That's very kind of you, Cooke.
万一找不到呢
Suppose they don't?
比尔 那我就掌控不了了
Bill, that is hardly my affair to manage.
当然
Yes. Of course.
但你能掌控的就是再运一桶手♥枪♥过来
But what you will manage is another barrel of pistols.
我没有了
I have no more.
伊莱沙
Elisha.
易洛魁人的数量增加
The number of Iroquois have swelled.
手♥枪♥的数量也必须增加
So must the pistols.
你计划是什么
And, uh, what is your plan?
计划就是更少的法国人 更多的土地和金钱
The plan is less French, more land and coin.
快来
Come, now.
我不用给你细说吧
Surely I don't have to lay the pieces out for you.
易洛魁人呢
And the Iroquois?
他们是完成这项任务的完美工具
They are the right tool for the task.
你就负责你的任务
And you, you keep to yours.
手♥枪♥
Pistols.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
是船长 开门
It's the captain, open the gate!
快进来 我们不能把门打开太久
Well, come now, we mustn't leave the gate open long,
以免后面有野蛮人跟着
Lest some savage elements slip in behind us.
白兰地
Brandy!
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表