剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
给我擦干净
Clean me up.
我...我没法回去我们的房♥子
I... I cannot return to our house.
我一进去就觉得你会在那里
I cannot enter it without thinking that you will be there
而不是只有周围这些树陪着我
instead of these trees that surround.
先生
Sir?
我来向逝者致哀 先生 我也需要帮助
I come in respect for the dead, sir. And in need of help.
你是谁的人
Whose man are you?
特雷帕尼先生买♥♥下我的契 然后放我自♥由♥
Monsieur Trepagny bought my contract and then released me.
你逃跑了
You have run off.
承认吧
Say it.
没错
Yes, I have.
现在你来骚扰我
And now you pester me.
城就在那里
The town is there.
他们会因为逃跑逮捕你 或者更糟
They will arrest you for desertion or worse,
如果特雷帕尼那个愚人要求的话
if that fool Trepagny demands it.
我只需设法到码头 然后找登上一艘回法国的船
I need only to make it to the docks for a boat back to France.
坐船去法国需要钱
Passage to France requires coin.
你显然身无分文
You plainly have none.
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我很抱歉 把这花放在墓上吧
My apologies. Take this for the grave.
这片该死的土地就没有一个角落
Is there no corner of this godforsaken land
可以让我安静独处吗
where I can be met with silence?
你给我野花 说些无意义的话
You hold forth weeds and you burble empty words.
你的愚蠢行为玷污了我逝去家人的坟墓
You defile my departed's grave with your idiocy.
先生 我什么都能帮你做
Sir, whatever you need done, I will do.
我在树林里生活时学会了很多技能
I've learned much from my time in the woods.
我看得出来
I can see that.
你认识多少人
How many men do you know
能诱骗印第安人脱掉衣服
who can connive an Indian out of clothes?
他们为我举办了宴席
They prepared a feast in my honor,
我学会了他们的习俗
I gained knowledge of their ways.
说重点
Get to your point.
我能为你效劳
I can be of service to you.
但如何做到
But how exactly?
我想和你谈谈 库克先生
I would like a word, Mr. Cooke.
好的
Of course.
你的人 古斯·拉法基
Your man, Gus LaFarge.
他怎么了
Aye. What of him?
古斯和他儿子洗劫了旅馆老板
Gus and his son ransacked the innkeeper.
他儿子汤姆带走了我们在溪边殖民地找到的女孩
His boy Thom took the girl that we found at the creek settlement.
旅馆的事是场灾难
What happened at the inn was a tragedy
布沙尔船长一定会妥善处理 我很肯定
and Captain Bouchard will see to it and set it right, I'm sure of it.
船长不过是个酒鬼
The Captain is nothing but a bellyful of brandy
他没能力解决问题
and not the man to set anything right.
古斯·拉法基死了
Gus LaFarge is dead.
我亲眼看见的
I saw his end myself.
进来 我们边喝茶边谈
Come in. We shall have a cup of tea and discuss.
谢谢
Thank you.
还没好
Oh. May I?
我妻子生前每天早上都为我泡这茶
My wife used to prepare this for me every morning.
她说 蜜糖润喉
She said, honey for the throat,
薰衣草护眼
and lavender for the eyes.
你应该会觉得这茶能令人放松
I think you'll find it quite soothing.
很烫
Sufficiently hot.
别说谎 贡姆斯先生
Do not lie, Mr. Goames.
我能看出你很喜欢
I can see that it pleases you.
答案会让我更高兴
Answers will please me more.
古斯·拉法基死了
Gus LaFarge is dead.
我想这对你来说是个好结果
A good result for you, I suppose.
他留下了无依无靠的妻儿
He leaves behind a wife and son.
恕我难以认同这是好结果
I would hardly call that a good result.
如果他真如你所说 已经死了
If he's dead, as you say.
他确实死了 那男孩在哪儿
He is. Where's the boy?
我怎么会知道
Well, how would I know?
旅馆的事和我没有干系
What happened at the inn was not of my doing.
这事和小溪大屠♥杀♥有关 你脱不了干系
This is about the creek massacre and your hand in it.
易洛魁人才是罪魁祸首 他们都被制♥服♥了
The Iroquois were the hand. They were put down.
易洛魁人容易变得残暴
The Iroquois are easily guided to savagery.
贡姆斯先生 别把我当成一个心怀鬼胎的法国人
Mr. Goames, do not take me for a Frenchman who harbors secrets.
你是来找你的朋友克罗斯的
Now, you came here to look for your man Cross.
是的
Yes.
是公♥司♥派你来的
And the Company sent you.
没错
They did.
告诉我
Tell me.
是谁派你来执行这个任务的
Who was it who tasked you with this mission?
是谁并不重要
The name doesn't matter.
尽管我最近离开了公♥司♥
Though I recently parted from the Company,
我在里面还是有很多朋友的
yet I have many friends in her bloody ranks.
是谁很重要
The name matters.
你想说什么 库克
What are you getting at, Cooke?
公♥司♥没有派你来
The Company did not send you here.
如果是他们派你来的 你就会知道
If they had, you would know that what happened
小溪的事是你的朋友克罗斯的主意
by the creek was your man Cross's idea.
没错
That's right.
大屠♥杀♥ 召集并引诱易洛魁人都是他的主意
The massacre, the gathering and enticing of the Iroquois.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
不好意思 先生 但我不相信你
Pardon me, sir, but I don't believe you.
公♥司♥没有派你来
The Company did not send you.
你来这是有别的目的
You're here for some other purpose.
那又怎么样
And what of it?
克罗斯是我姐姐的丈夫
Cross is married to my sister.
我侄子的父亲
Father to her son.
他没了音信
His correspondence ended.
所以我为我姐姐来这寻找他的下落
So I came here to discover his whereabouts for my sister.
真♥相♥就是如此
That is the truth.
然而 克罗斯是公♥司♥的人
And yet, Cross is a company man.
绝无二心
To the bone.
你也是公♥司♥的人
Well, as a company man yourself,
应该知道他们的目标就是抢夺土地
you should know that it is their aim to grab land
在那制♥造♥混乱
where they can create instability
然后介入并从中获利
and then move in and take advantage of that instability.
公♥司♥派克罗斯就是做这种事的
Your Cross was sent here to do that.
你撒谎
You lie.
恐怕事实就是如此
I'm afraid that I do not.
他联♥系♥过我 要我与他合伙
He contacted me and asked me to partner with him on this.
现在 恐怕只有我来买♥♥单了
And now, I am afraid I am left to foot the bill.
你看 贡姆斯先生 我们是一边的
So, you see, Mr. Goames, we are allies of a sort.
我才不会和你同流合污
We are no such thing.
克罗斯在哪
Where's Cross?
我不知道 但他可能已经死了
Well, I don't know, but he's probably dead.
如果他真的死了 你难辞其咎
Well, if he is, you will be held accountable.
我怎么难辞其咎了
And how exactly will I be held accountable?
这里是新法兰西 你以为你在哪
This is New France. Where do you think you are?
要是法国人知道了这事是一群英国人一手操控的
And what will the French do when they find out
他们会怎么做
that a pack of English were behind this?
尤其那些跟哈德逊湾公♥司♥有关的人
Especially ones with ties to the Hudson Bay Company.
在我看来 那好比是战争行为
That, to me, looks like an act of war.
他们会把所有能找到的英国平民抓起来绞死
And they will round up and hang every British civilian they can find.
包括你
Including you.
所以 我们还是好好地像个英籍人士一样品完茶
So, let us finish our tea like good British subjects,
然后 或许你该从后门离开
and then, perhaps you should leave through the backdoor,
不要让那个醉鬼布沙尔心生猜疑
and not give that drunken Bouchard too many pieces to put together.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
干活
My job.
特雷帕尼说要砍光这块地上的树 所以我要砍树
Trepagny said this plot is to be cleared so I will clear it.
做什么
What for?
一张天上的桌子
A table in the sky.
你可以去问他
You may ask him about it.
他告诉你他去镇上干什么了吗
Did he tell you what his business in town is for?
没有
No.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表