剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
发发慈悲
Have mercy...
加布里尔神父 他今早晨祷后没有回来
Father Gabriel, he didn't return from morning prayer.
《咆啸之肤》前情提要
Previously on Barkskins...
明智的人就该把库克先生赶出沃比克
A wise man would run Mr. Cooke out of Wobik.
尽快把事情解决 免得成为你的后患
Put things to order before it is hung on your head.
我在此执行王权
I hereby exercise the power of the crown.
坦白你参与谋杀了旅馆老板
Confess your hand in the murder of the innkeep!
把那男孩带到林子里
Take the boy into the woods.
他不能回来
He must not return.
你不能回沃比克
You can't go back to Wobik.
我在给你一个活命的机会
I'm giving you a chance.
沃比克一位叫伊莱沙·库克的人说他和兰德尔·克罗斯
A Mr. Elisha Cooke in Wobik says that he and Randall Cross
计划挑拨易洛魁人和法国移♥民♥为敌
Had a plan to stir the Iroquois against some French settlers.
库克先生跟哈德逊湾公♥司♥很熟
Mr. Cooke is well acquainted with the Hudson Bay company.
命令是削弱法国人的势力
The orders were to weaken the French hold.
库克不是我们在这片区域唯一的线人
Cooke is not our only asset in the region.
比尔·塞尔比也是
Bill selby is about.
你有管家
You have a housekeeper?
她可能会考验你 咒骂你
She may test you, she may throw curses at you.
那你就得让她安分点
Then you must put her in her place.
你会需要男人的 玛蒂尔德
You will need a man, Mathilde.
你最好现在就明白
Better you see that now.
我不需要男人
I do not need a man.
我们女人会应付过去
Us girls will make do.
上帝大发慈悲吧
God have mercy.
咆啸之肤
第一季 第五集
蕾娜黛特
Renardette...
蕾娜黛特
Renardette?
蕾娜黛特
Renardette.
蕾娜黛特
Renardette.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about, huh.
没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about...
有我在
I have you.
安全
Safe...?
你在身上刻痕了吗
Did you nick yourself?
嗯
Yes.
你在哪过的夜
Where did you spend the night?
你试图回家吗
Did you try to go home?
你去找你家人了吗
Were you looking for your family?
没有 他们不在了
No. They are gone...
因为我
Because of me...
我有魔鬼的印记
I'm marked by the devil...
你家人遭遇的不幸与你无关
Oh, you are not to blame for the misfortunes of your family.
你为什么不怕
Why are you not afraid?
怕什么
Afraid? Of what?
我
Me.
一只小狐狸可吓不到我 亲爱的
It takes a lot more than a little fox to rattle me, my dear.
我会给你铺床
I will make the bed for you.
在楼上跟我一起睡
Upstairs with me. Hm?
在窗户下面
Under the window.
你喜欢吗
Would you like that?
嗯
Yes...
有人想要伤害你
There are men about with designs to harm you.
但现在你的家在这里
But your home is here now.
我会保护你的安全
I will keep you safe.
赛尔先生
Monsieur Sel.
别抛下我 露易丝
Do not abandon me now, Louise.
我会再度崛起 达到你对我的期望
I would rise back up to meet your expectations of me.
你想要水吗 我可以去给你拿点
Would you like some water? I can fetch some.
不用 我有别的需求
No, I have, uh... I have another need.
在我视线变黄前
Before my vision yellows.
你能看向别处吗
Would you look away at the least?
我很难尿出来
I'm having difficulty summoning it forth.
抱歉
Pardon me.
我尿完了
I am finished.
你之后会做什么
What will you do after?
洗澡 吃顿好饭 喝杯茶
A bath. A proper meal. And a cup of tea.
然后我要揭露背叛我的人的身份
And then I shall uncover the identity of my betrayer.
早上好 玛蒂尔德
Bonjour, Mathilde.
这是什么
What is this?
你有话要对我说吗
Have you something to say to me?
你个可怜的英国人
You poor, poor Englishman.
你妻子露易丝要是见到你会说什么
What would your wife Louise say?
我是个有缺陷的男人 玛蒂尔德
I am a flawed man, Mathilde.
谁不是呢
As are we all.
你有什么话就直说吧
Now say your piece.
你想吃点香肠吗
Would you like some sausage?
脱脂乳就够了 玛蒂尔德
The buttermilk was sufficient, Mathilde.
你要说什么
What do you have to say?
我丈夫的死我不怪你
I do not hold you responsible for the murder Of my husband.
古斯有自己的主见
Gus was his own man.
尽管我认为还是得划清界限
Although, I am sure there is a line to be drawn
毕竟你是他的师♥傅♥
as you were his master.
但是 现在划清界限又有何意义
But... What would be the point in drawing a line now?
那对我有什么帮助
How would that profit me?
事已至此
The deed is done.
我成了寡妇
I am widowed.
你想要什么
What is your ask?
我知道你想跟
I'm aware of your wish to speak to the girl
他们在小溪旁找到的姑娘谈话
they found out by the creek...
我不曾这么想
I have no such wish.
德费监督官正从魁北克城赶来
The intendant de Fer is on his way from Québec city.
监督官会对小溪旁发生的事非常上心
The events at the creek will be of keen interest to the intendant.
你瞧 我知道很多事 库克先生
You see, I know many things Mister Cooke...
这点显而易见 玛蒂尔德
Well, that much is plain, Mathilde.
所以别把我当傻子
So do not take me for a fool.
你想找到这个女孩 因为她可能看到了
You wish to find the girl because she may have seen
一些你不想上报的事
something you do not want reported.
我依然对你所说的事一无所知
I remain blissfully ignorant of what you speak.
这个蛋黄很坚硬
The yolk is hard.
会卡在你的喉咙里
It will stall in your throat.
把蛋给杜克先生吧
Mister Duquet will take the egg.
不如你直接告诉库克先生你要什么
Why don't you ask Mister Cooke what it is you want?
这个生物代表你说话吗
Does this creature speak for you?
对 在这件事上是的
Yes, in this he does.
很好 那姑娘找到了我
Very well. The girl has come to me.
她楚楚可怜 遍体鳞伤
She is a poor and damaged thing.
我带她回了家 而且我想知道
I have taken her in and I wish to know that
她能安全地离开沃比克
she can come out safely into Wobik.
你觉得我会伤害一个孩子吗
You suggest that I would harm a child?
我不猜测任何男人的心思 库克先生
I do not suggest what is in the heart of any man, Mister Cooke.
尤其是你这种男人
Especially one such as yourself.
我相信那个姑娘是上天派给我的
I believe the girl was sent to me.
在我哀悼期间 从上天而来的小小安慰
A small comfort from above during my time of grieving.
你肯定知道黑湖的哀痛吧
Surely you know of the black lake of grief.
我知道
I do.
我曾在冰冷的湖底挣扎
I have swum its icy depths once before.
我不会再经历第三次
I will not swim in it a third time.
向我保证那姑娘会平安无事
Give me your word the girl will remain safe.
她什么也没看到
She saw nothing.
那点我很确定
Of that, I am certain.
好 我保证
Yes. I give you my word.
杜克先生是我的见证人
Mister Duquet is my witness.
她不会遭遇任何伤害
No harm will come to her...
你是玛丽 那个管家
You are Mari, the housekeeper.
他跟我说过你
He has told me of you.
看来有些生物需要回归自然
Some creatures must go back to the wild, it seems.
特雷帕尼先生会在夜里用棍子猛打它们
Monsieur Trepagny smashes them with his stick at night
这样它们半夜就不会爬上我们的床
and they know to stay away from our bed...
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表