剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
你拿着我给你的东西吗
Do you have what I gave you?
加布里尔神父总在干完活后来这里沉思
Father Gabriel often came here to contemplate after his chores.
他今早没有回来晨祷
He didn't return for morning prayer.
也许他扯破外袍逃走了
Perhaps he shucked his robes and ran off?
不 他被易洛魁人抓走了
No. He has been taken by Iroquois.
你怎么知道的
And how is it you know this?
那些尸体不见了
The bodies are gone.
也许是加布里尔神父吃了
Well, perhaps Father Gabriel ate them
然后把尸体沉到河里
and then sank into the river.
把逝者摆放成那样是罪孽
It was a sin to display the dead like that.
让野人以为他们能占领我们的地才是罪孽
And it is a sin to let the savages think they can move on us.
易洛魁人会卷土重来的
The iroquois will return.
我和他们相处过 我知道他们的思维方式
I have been among them. I know how their minds work.
我会派人望风
I'll post a lookout.
我需要人手 组织搜索队寻找布里尔神父
And I'll need men to lead a search party for Father Gabriel.
我没多余的人手 德费监督官要来
I have no spare men. Intendant de Fer is coming.
神父
Father.
我喜欢用红酒和香料烹煮它们
I like them in a pot with wine and herbs.
是吗
Oh, you do now.
我怀抱着善意和好意来的
I come in a friendly and helpful manner.
你需要一个有多项技能的男人
A man of many talents who could be of use to you
考虑到你现在的情况
in your current state.
我知道你在打什么主意 加斯奎特先生
I know what you are after, Monsieur Gasquet.
我可以全都告诉你 只要你邀我留下吃饭
I could tell you all of it if you invited me for a meal.
你尽可以和其他人一样 付账吃饭
You are welcome to pay for a meal like everybody else.
我最近才知道
As I am learning,
我已故的丈夫让全城的人赊账吃饭
my late husband extended credit to the entire town.
我不是指吃那种饭
I didn't mean that sort of meal.
你走
Go away.
那我明天再来
Perhaps tomorrow, then.
你可以出来了
You can come out now.
兔子
Rabbits.
加斯奎特先生拿来的
Monsieur Gasquet brought them.
你会说"兔子"这个词吗
Can you say rabbit? Hmm?
他在打旅馆的主意 还有些别的目的
He has designs on the inn and some other things as well.
加斯奎特先生不达目的决不罢休
Monsieur Gasquet does not take no for an answer.
我越是推开他 他越把这看作是挑战
The more I push him away, the more he sees the challenge.
他拽住过我很多次
He has grabbed me more than a few times
弗朗西斯就在旁边
and with Francis right there.
但弗朗西斯保护我了吗
Ah, but did Francis protect me?
没有
No.
我叫他把加斯奎特先生赶出去时
And when I demanded that he put Monsieur Gasquet out,
他做了什么
what did he do?
什么也没做 蕾娜黛特
He did nothing, Renardette.
无所作为
Nothing.
他和春天的花朵一样无用至极
He was as useless as a spring flower.
现在我发现他让半个城的人赊账吃饭
And now I have found he has let half the town dine on credit,
如果我想生存下去 就得亲自去讨债
and it is up to me to collect the debts so that I may carry forth.
但我们会想出办法的
But we will make do.f
我们女人会应付过去
Us girls will make do,
然后我们会取得成功 蕾娜黛特
and then we will prosper, Renardette.
小心点 你会误伤到自己的
Oh, careful. You will hurt yourself.
躲起来
Go.
你好 玛蒂尔德
Bonjour, Mathilde.
船长
Captain.
关于我丈夫的死 我已经全都告诉你了
I have said all I will say on my husband's death.
不 我不是为那件事而来
Oh, no, I have not come about that.
我是想找
I was hoping to have a word
哈德逊湾公♥司♥的贡姆斯先生谈谈
with the Hudson Bay man, Mister Goames.
他今早走了
Departed this morning.
他有没有说要去哪里
D-did he say where he was off to?
他们提到要去趟魁北克
There was some discussion of a trip to Québec City.
我想他们是打算回来的
I believe they intended to return.
要我留间空房♥给他们
They asked me to keep a room for them.
但愿他们别回来了
Better they do not return.
他们会回来的
Oh, they will be back.
我很肯定
I'm sure of it.
他们决心要找到那个失踪的男人 克罗斯先生
They are keen on finding their missing man, Mister Cross.
那人很有可能已经死了
That one is dead, more than likely.
还有其他事吗
Is there something else?
保持警惕 别到墙外去
Keep a sharp eye out and don't go beyond the walls,
特别是天黑后
Especially after dark.
易洛魁人昨晚去过码头
The Iroquois paid a visit to the docks last night.
尸体没了
Bodies are gone.
一个神父失踪了
A priest missing.
你跟库克先生提过这些麻烦吗
Have you talked to Mister Cooke about the troubles?
库克先生对屠♥杀♥的事又能知道什么
What would Mister Cooke know of the massacre?
他当时在和古斯·拉法基谋划溪边那块地的事
Scheming with Gus Lafarge about the land by the creek, they were.
还有亨利·马特
Henri Marth, too.
马特
Marth?
对 我听见他们讨论过好几次
Aye, I heard them discuss it more than a few times.
这是在你跟拉法基争吵桌子的事
Was this before or after you fell into dispute
之前还是之后
with Lafarge on the matter of tables?
桌子很不稳
A fierce wobble?
我认为他忙着跟库克先生谋划
I believe he was too busy scheming with Mister Cooke
以至于没时间做一张稳当的桌子
instead of building a proper table to sit without a wobble.
库克和拉法基是溪边屠♥杀♥的幕后黑手
Cooke and Lafarge are responsible for the creek massacre.
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you are saying?
我的意思是 我听到他们讨论来着
I am saying I heard them discussing it, and then,
然后不到一周后 那些可怜的移♥民♥就死了
not a week later, those poor settlers met their end.
可以这么看
I suppose one could see it that way.
对
Aye.
我的脑子里全是流言
Ah, my head spins with rumor.
我需要的是事实
What I need are facts.
当然
Of course you do.
我只是个开旅馆的 我知道什么事实
I am just an innkeep, what do I know of facts?
你不止如此 玛蒂尔德
You are more than that, Mathilde.
而你是被派来督查沃比克的船长 不是我
And you are the captain set to watch over Wobik, not me.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, I am.
我会想个办法 放心吧
And I will come up with a plan, rest assured.
明智的人就该把库克先生赶出沃比克
A wise man would run Mister Cooke out of Wobik.
尽快把事情解决 免得成为你的后患
Put things to order before it is hung on your head.
救我 求你了
Help. Help me. Mercy.
我被烧伤了
I'm burned.
你得离开水里
You must leave the water.
请给我找点止疼的
Something for the pain, please.
等我 我会回来的
Wait for me. I will be back.
魁北克城
坐
Sit.
兰德尔·克罗斯 是吗
Randall Cross. Yes?
谁下的令
Who ordered this?
没人下令 我擅自行动的
There was no order. I took it upon myself.
我姐姐 爱丽丝
My sister, Alice...
我还是不懂你为什么要动用
I still don't understand the impetus to use
公♥司♥的资源来做私事
Company resources for a personal mission.
沃比克一位叫伊莱沙·库克的人说他和兰德尔·克罗斯
A Mister Elisha Cooke in Wobik says that he and Randall Cross
计划挑拨易洛魁人和法国移♥民♥为敌
had a plan to stir the Iroquois against some French Settlers.
没错
Aye, that is correct.
还有我们该运到的货物
Along with the delivery we're supposed to make.
库克先生很清楚英国人在这里的利益
Mister Cooke is well acquainted with English interests in the region.
包括跟沃比克抗争
Interests that include moving forward against Wobik.
移♥民♥被清除了吗
Were the settlers cleared?
是的 大屠♥杀♥
They were. Massacre.
我想知道这是克罗斯下的命令吗
I want to know if that was Cross's orders.
与库克先生合作
To work with Mister Cooke.
我们需要就地结盟
We find allies where needed.
交易
Trade.
这是我们的生意 还是说你已经忘了
That is our business, or have you forgotten that?
我了解兰德尔 而这种行为
I know Randall, and such an action,
屠♥杀♥无辜人 这不是他的本性
a massacre of innocent people, that is not his blood.
我得知道他是不是奉命行事
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表