剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
but I must warn you, father,
我是一个充满矛盾的人
I am a man brimming with contradictions,
我的思绪像基♥督♥之血一样流动
And my mind moves like the blood of Christ.
让我们把钟升上去吧
Now, let us raise a bell.
很好
Very well.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
汤姆 汤姆
Thom, Thom.
有 有一个小女孩在楼上
There's a, there's a little girl upstairs.
她有危险 她需要我们的帮助
She's in danger. She needs our help.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
那个你不用管
That is no concern of yours.
我怎么让她过来呢
How will I get her to come?
你告诉她你会
You will tell her that you will...
你会带她去找她妈妈
You-you-you will take her to her mother.
-是吗 -不 不
- I am? - No, no.
你把她带到我这 我带她去找妈妈
You will bring her to me and I will bring her to her mother.
他们为什么要抓她
Well, why do they have her?
他们想要对她做不好的事
They wish to do very bad things to her.
可怕的事
Terrible.
我们不想让那种事发生 对吧
We don't want that to happen, do we?
对
No.
好孩子
Good boy.
你带你的刀了吗
Do you have your knife?
如果有人想阻止你 你就捅他们
If anyone tries to stop you, you stick them.
明白
Yes, sir.
你跑上屋顶 遮住烟囱
You're gonna scamper upstairs and you're gonna cover the chimney.
你从窗户进去 然后把她带出来
And you'll go in the window and you'll get her.
我会在后门的小路那等你
And I will meet you, uh, back on the path by the back gate.
好了 好了 给 别出声 悄悄走 孩子
Yes, yes. Here. Quiet. Go quiet, boy.
快
Quick.
弗朗西斯
Francis?
谁干的
Who did this?
汤姆 你在追什么
Thom! What are you after?
伊凡
Yvon!
你别动 神父
You stay, priest.
他们带走那个女孩了
They've got the girl.
神父呢
The priest?
他们奔他来的 我把他打晕了
They came for him. I put him down.
是古斯和他儿子
It was Gus and his boy thom.
他从窗户进来的
He came through the window.
很糟吗
Is it bad?
你会没事的 女士
You will be fine, madam.
是弗朗西斯 他死了
It is Francis. He's dead.
走 找到那女孩 去找到她
Go, find the girl. Go find her.
他在哪
Where is he?
他昏过去了 我确定
He was done for, I'm sure of it.
我们去追踪他
We'll track him.
照顾好神父 我去找拉法基
Watch over the priest. I'll find Lafarge.
拿着 没这个我能更快点
Take this, I'll be quicker without it.
?转过去 布谷大♥师♥ 滚出我的公♥司♥?
? Turn around, master cuckoo, get out of our company ?
?我们都跟你再见?
? Each of us gives you a 'bye-bye. ?
?你今日必死无疑?
? For you this day will die ?
?因为你是个小叛徒?
? For you are nothing but a little traitor ?
怎么回事
What is this?
走开 先生 我们没事
Go away, monsieur. We are fine.
我不会走开的
I will not go away.
你拿着刀要对这个女孩做什么
What are you doing with this girl and a knife?
我叫你走开 先生
I said move away, monsieur.
回家吧
Go home.
我要有妻子了
I am to have a wife.
?醒醒 困倦的心?
? Awake, you sleepy hearts ?
?鸟在树上歌♥唱?
? The birds sing in the trees ?
?爱神在呼唤?
? The god of love is calling ?
?风之灵?
? To spirits of the breeze ?
?太阳花朵落在我们身上化为光芒?
? And the flowers of the sun on our turn to the light ?
?他们知道那天会到来?
? For they know that day will come ?
?当太阳光照整晚?
? When the sun will shine all night ?
?醒来 困倦的心?
? So awake you sleepy hearts ?
?我回到小船?
? To the cockles, I return ?
?走在快乐的路上?
? And walk these merry paths ?
?森林里繁花盛开?
? For the forest is in bloom ?
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表