剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
我是特雷帕尼先生的劳工
I am monsieur Trepagny's.
如果你活着离开这了
If you get out of here alive,
能告诉他 盖伊·比尔向他问好吗
Will you tell him Gay Bill says, "Bonjour"?
《咆啸之肤》前情提要
Previously on Barkskins...
易洛魁人抓走了加布里尔神父
The Iroquois have taken father Gabriel?
最好去恳求特雷帕尼先生
You will entreat them with monsieur Trepagny.
你能帮我们找回我们的人吗
Can you help us retrieve our men?
我们会给你们带路 但仅限于此
We will show you the way but no more.
我就该做别人雇我做的事 把你脑子砸烂
I should do as I was paid to do and smash your brains.
走吧
Now, go.
是拉法基的儿子
It's Lefarge's boy.
聪明的人现在会放弃小钱
A smart man forgoes small reward now
为之后的大钱做准备
For great reward later.
我还小的时候 我看上一个伐木工
When I was a child, I caught the eye of a woodcutter.
我守住贞操 他留下了标记
I kept my virtue, he made his mark.
皮耶尔 对不起
Pierre, I'm sorry.
我在找兰德尔·克罗斯
I am looking for a Mr. Randall Cross.
我来调查他的下落
I'm here to discover his fate.
他们在小溪旁找到的姑娘
The girl they found out by the creek,
她楚楚可怜 遍体鳞伤
She's a poor and damaged thing.
大屠♥杀♥
The massacre?
公♥司♥派克罗斯就是来做这事的
Cross was sent here to do that.
克罗斯先生
Mr. Cross.
来
Come.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我去了鲜血发光的地方
I've been where the blood glows.
我们都见过鲜血
We've all seen blood.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
在一个孩子的脸上
On a child's face.
裙子的褶边上
The hem of a dress.
泥土将其吸进
The dirt drinks it in,
然后进入林子
and then it travels into the trees.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这个地方的密令
The secret order of this place.
他们告诉我了
It has been told to me.
我回来是想告诉你们
I came back to tell you.
我们在追踪你的路上遇到了不少麻烦 克罗斯
We've been through some hard times on your trail, Cross.
告诉我们你为什么离开
You will tell us why you deserted.
我姐姐爱丽丝会很高兴知道你还活着
My sister Alice will be glad to hear that you are alive,
你要回到她身边
And you will go back to her.
你有个儿子 兰德尔
You have a son, Randall.
告诉他们我死了
Tell them that I am dead.
在公♥司♥看来 你仍为他们工作
As far as the company's concerned you still work for them.
你根本不知道公♥司♥都做些什么
You don't know the work the company does.
我姐姐得找回她的丈夫
My sister will have her husband back.
公♥司♥要知道你去过的每个地方
And the company will have its account of your travels.
我不为公♥司♥效力
I don't work for the company.
我全都放弃了
I have given it all up.
让我离开 再次消失
Now, let me go and be lost again.
我们要得到答案
We will get our answers.
兰德尔 你得立刻跟我们走
Randall, you will come with us at once.
你想听个故事吗
Would you like to hear a story?
不 我不想
No. I would not.
咆啸之肤
第一季 第六集
观察细节
Take in the details.
制定一个周密的计划 船长
Set a careful plan, captain.
计划就是我会杀掉三个野蛮人
The plan is I will kill three savages.
盖伊能干掉两个 尽管他枪法很烂
Deputy Guy is good for two, though he's a poor shot.
你只用干掉一个 特雷帕尼
That leaves one for you, Trepagny.
德费让我们去交涉 不是攻击
De Fer ordered us to entreat, Not attack.
很少有计划能跟预想中一样
Plans rarely go as one might expect.
你有杀过很多野蛮人吗
Killed many savages, have you?
我没经历过这种不幸
I have not had the misfortune,
但我和主教马萨林参加过瓦尔斯沙丘战役
but I was at the battle of the dunes with Cardinal Mazarin.
我对沙丘战役不感兴趣
I don't give a cold piss about the dunes.
我们有手♥枪♥和滑膛枪
We have pistols and muskets.
他们有尖棍
They have pointy sticks.
那天所有计划都被打乱
All plans were smashed that day.
现在不是你回忆往事的时候
Now is not the time to fill your boot leather with mud.
我可不想因为拯救一个牧师而死
I don't intend to die rescuing a priest.
赛尔在下面
Sel is down there.
那我更不想为你的劳工而死
That goes double for your indentured man.
我宁愿为我的帽子而死
I'd rather die for my hat.
有看到他们吗
Any sign of them?
六个野蛮人
Six savages.
加布里尔神父
Father Gabriel??
他可能已经死了
He may already be dead.
你现在在鲸鱼肚子里了 神父
You're in the belly of the whale now, father.
陪我喝酒
Come share a drink with me.
加布里尔神父没有死
Father Gabriel is not dead.
塞尔在这里
Sel is there.
我想还活着
Alive, I believe.
我们应该用火枪把他们干掉
We shall put them under the musket,
这样他们就会敬畏我们的能力了
and they shall fold under our might.
不 船长
No, captain.
克拉普神父和我会去和他们交涉
Father Clape and I will entreat them.
易洛魁人不像别的部落
The Iroquois are not like other tribes.
他们不会被你所谓的来世所引诱屈服
They will not be receptive to your enticements of an afterlife.
世上所有的生物都能听到主的话
All creatures hear the word of the Lord equally,
特雷帕尼先生
Monsieur Trepagny.
现在不是争论的时候 神父
Now is not the time to debate Father.
但我曾经对一只蛤♥蟆♥
But once I read the book of Ezekiel,
读了《以西结书》一章1到16节
Chapter one, verses one through 16 to a field toad.
你知道它干了什么吗
Do you know what it did?
跳走了
It hopped away.
它想吃虫子 而不是上帝的话
It wanted a worm, not the word of God.
主将用天堂保护做裹尸布庇护我们众人
The Lord shall wrap us in his shroud of heavenly protection.
加布里尔神父被他们的绑走时那裹尸布在哪
Where was that shroud when they took Father Gabriel?
加布里尔神父在被考验
Father Gabriel is being tested.
加布里尔神父在受折磨
Father Gabriel is being tortured.
我们将祈求易洛魁人
We will entreat the Iroquois and
并商讨出和平的解决方法
discuss a peaceful resolution.
你想怎么祈求都行
You entreat all you want,
神父 但让我们先把野蛮人的灵魂打入地狱
Father, after we put some savage souls in dog hell.
是啊 看这本圣书吧 神父
Oh, yes, consult the good book, Father.
里面还写了好些用暴♥力♥
There's a fair bit of wisdom in there
恢复这个世界秩序的时候呢
about the time to sort the world with smiting.
不能用暴♥力♥
There will be no smiting.
来吧 神父
Now come on, Father.
祝好运
Bonne chance.
通往天堂的阶梯洒满了殉道者的鲜血
The heavenly ladder is slick with the blood of martyrs.
我们要离开
这是说好了的
你想走就走吧
我要留下来
我觉得他们可能会杀了他
我会注意的
还没到他的死期
他们的神很强大
易洛魁人会决定结局
如果真是那样 就随它去吧
我无恶意
I come in peace.
我被沃比克的德费监督官派来祈求你们
I am sent with entreaties from intendant de Fer in Wobik to
结束这场血战
end the bloodshed.
最后一口留给杀完人以后喝
Save the last swallow for when the killing's done.
如你们所见 我们没有武器
As you can see, we're armed only...
看起来杰罗姆神父的臭脸
It seems Father Jerome's sour face
还挺有魅力的
is quite charming after all.
兄弟
Oh, brother.
请原谅
Forgive...
这会不会是神父之前说的神秘裹尸布
Can this be the mystical shroud the Father was talking about?
好好瞄准 祈祷能打中野蛮人的头颅
Take dead aim and pray your ball finds savage skull.
救救我 神父 救救我
Help me, Father. Help me.
如果你们的人去和这些敌人交战
If your people go out to battle against these enemies,
那你将听天堂的声音
then you shall hear in heaven,
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表