剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
What is this?
告诉我亨利·马特在哪
Tell me where Henri Marth is.
我不知道
I do not know.
骗子
You are a liar.
这不是正式的审讯
This is not a proper hearing.
你没权利
You have no right.
你在新法兰西的权利跟你老婆一起没了
Your rights in New France died with your wife.
我在此执行王权
I hereby exercise the power of the crown,
我给你一个选择
and I offer you a choice.
要么我没收你的房♥子 你的制桶工场
I relieve you of your house, your cooperage,
把你赶出新法兰西
and cast you out of new France.
要么你上颈手枷
Or you submit now to the fiddle.
我不会做替罪羊
I will not be scapegoated!
那就坦白你参与谋杀了旅馆老板
Then confess your hand in the murder of the innkeep.
那是古斯干的 不是我
That was Gus's business, not mine!
还有大屠♥杀♥
Then there is the business of the bloody massacre.
我听说不只是易洛魁人
I hear there were more than Iroquois at play. Huh?
实际上还有一个恶毒的英国人
A fine and poisonous English mind, in fact.
你的证据呢 酒鬼
Where is your evidence, you drunk?
库克先生 你要是不把我当傻子玩
Mister Cooke, this will go better for you
对你会更有益处
if you do not play me for a fool.
颈手枷会帮我们找出真♥相♥
The fiddle will help us find the truth.
好了 好了
All right! All right!
我屈服
I submit.
我口袋里有一缕头发
There's a lock of hair in my pocket.
拿出来给我
Take it out and give it to me.
这是我妻子的
It belonged to my wife.
给我 布沙尔
Give it to me, Bouchard.
该死的英国人
Bloody English!
你要赤♥裸♥站在沃比克的人♥民♥面前
You will stand bared before the people of Wobik
因为你杀了弗朗西斯·吉法尔
for the murder of Francis Geffard!
让库克先生的惩罚
Let Mr. Cooke's punishment be an example
给沃比克所有人敲响警钟
to every man in Wobik!
钥匙扔掉
Throw away the key!
你是怀恩多特人
You're Wendat?
你有跟任何人说起我吗
Have you told anyone of me?
没有
No.
你能保证如果你痊愈
Do I have your word that if you heal
你会离开这里 永不归来吗
you will leave this Land and not come back?
可以
Okay. Yeah.
很好
Good.
睡吧 我会带食物过来
Now sleep. I will return with food.
如果太疼 一次性把这些吞掉
If the pain is too much, take all of this in one swallow.
黑斑毒芹
Spotted hemlock.
你会睡着 不再醒来
You will go to sleep and not wake up.
我妈妈很聪明 我知道我说过
My mother was a wit and I, I know that I said
我最爱的她的一个故事是一个傲慢的和尚
my favorite of her sayings was the one about the bloated monk
害怕他的沉默之誓会掩盖他的屁
who feared his vow of silence covered farts,
但我没法讲得她那么好
but I don't have her way with the phrase.
恐怕我用词不当
I'm afraid I'll word it wrong.
改天再说吧 亲爱的
Tell it another time, chéri.
林子喜欢寂静
The woods reward silence,
我们在寂静里才能听到世界之外的东西
it is in the silence we hear things not of this world.
来 我带你看
Come, I will show you.
你得很小心 这里和这里
You must step very carefully, here and here.
你为你将在我家看到的东西感到紧张吗
Are you nervous of what you will find when you reach my doma?
也许
Perhaps.
意味着你知道惊喜在迫近
Which means you know surprises loom.
没事
It's fine.
每年这个时候 我家到处都是这个
They are everywhere on my doma this time of year.
当然还有老鼠
And there are mice, of course.
很多老鹰 它们会吃老鼠
And many hawks, which also eat the mice,
不过更喜欢吃蛇 有时两者都吃
But prefer to eat the snakes and sometimes get both.
还有一个能威胁这一切的生物
There is also another creature that menaces them all.
我管家的孩子 玛丽
The child of my housekeeper, Mari.
这是我要告诉你的惊喜之一
This is one of the surprises I will warn you of now.
你有管家
You have a housekeeper?
我依赖她
I depend on her.
她是怀恩达特人
She is a Wendat woman.
她可能会考验你 咒骂你
She may test you. She may throw curses at you.
那你就得让她安分点
Then you must put her in her place.
恐怕 她早忘了自己的身份了
She has long since forgotten her place, I'm afraid.
来 我跟你讲讲
Come, I will tell you the story of the wasp
黄蜂追了我两天的故事
that followed me for two days.
我看到了...
Yes. I looked and saw...
出来
Come out of there.
你没有离开啊
Stayed where I put you.
你要杀了我吗
Are you going to kill me?
除非你离开
Not if you leave.
明白吗
Do you understand?
沿着河走到魁北克
Follow the river to Quebec.
拜托 我想回家
Please, I want to go home.
我就该做别人雇我做的事
And I should do as I was paid to do
把你脑子砸烂
and smash your brains out.
快走 我在给你一个活命的机会
Now go. I'm giving you a chance.
告诉我妈妈 我爱她
Tell my mother I love her.
我会告诉她你死了
I shall tell her you're dead.
快走
Now go.
你喜欢这里吗
Do you like it here?
很完美
It's perfect.
我们会有更多的
We shall have more.
更多的土地 一个家 当然以及一座好房♥子
More land, a family, of course a proper house.
来
Come.
穿上
Put it on.
请回避下
Please...
一切可好
Everything is good?
拜托
Ah, come on.
很好吗 好极了
That was good? Perfect.
不错 你喜欢
Good? You liked it?
我马上回来
Okay I'll be right back!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在等我们的菜 玛蒂尔德
I've been waiting for our meal, Mathilde.
你喝酒了
You have been in the drink.
是的
True.
加斯奎特先生 如果你马上离开我厨房♥
Monsieur Gasquet, if you will leave my kitchen at once
我就会开始准备你的菜
I shall prepare your food.
我就开门见山了 玛蒂尔德
And I shall be direct with you, Mathilde.
我没要你这么做
I am not asking for that.
我是请你让我继续我的工作
I am asking you to let me get back to my work.
我要和你在一起
I would partner with you.
你没必要继续抵抗
There is no more need for you to put up resistance.
你会需要男人的
You will need a man.
你最好现在就明白
Better you see that now.
不要
No. No.
加斯奎特先生 我跟你说我不需要男人
Monsieur Gasquet, I am telling you I do not need a man.
请你立刻离开我的厨房♥
Now if you will please leave my kitchen at once.
抱歉 玛蒂尔德
I am sorry, Mathilde...
没事 别担心
It's okay. Don't worry.
我好冷
I'm cold.
过来 我给你取暖
Come over here. I will warm you up.
把裙子脱了
Take off the dress.
你现在是我妻子
You are my wife, now.
脱掉
Take it off.
过来
Come to me.
皮耶尔 我很抱歉
Pierre, I'm sorry.
今天好累
It's been a tiring day.
我要睡觉了
I'm going to sleep.
你也该睡了
You should do the same.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
这里就是吗
Is this it?
被黑暗笼罩
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表