剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你的名字根本不重要
Your name matters no more than the mouth of a fish.
我再问你一次 你是怎样的人
I will ask you once again, what sort of a man are you?
我是你的人
I am your man.
没错
Yes.
来
Come.
来
Come!
你还需要人吗
Do you need another man?
可以以低价买♥♥下他
He could be had on the cheap.
他是个装病者
He is a sickly malingerer.
不不 只是牙齿不好
No, no, a bad tooth is all.
查尔斯·杜克
Charles Duquet?
什么事
Yes?
他看上去不怎么样
Well, he does not look like much.
你为他做担♥保♥吗
Do you vouch for him?
可以
Yes.
我要他
I will take him.
他是你的了
He's yours.
交易愉快
Pleasure.
把公羊也拿去
Hey, take the ram, too.
他叫什么名字
I will have his name.
查尔斯·杜克
Charles Duquet.
或许我可以给杜克先生指引回到光明的路
Perhaps I can show Monsieur Duquet the path back to the light
这样他就能在我的地盘上好好干活了
so that he may bathe in the grace of good labor on my doma.
你要在我赶走你之前
You will contemplate your contribution to this realm
考虑你为这个王国的贡献 看着我
before I knock you from it. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
叫他起来 我去给咱们弄点肉
Now rouse him, and I will procure us some meat.
起来
Get up.
快
Come on.
拿着
Here.
我们现在是特雷帕尼先生的人了
We are Monsieur Trepagny's now.
我们好好干三年
We make good for three years,
就能获得自♥由♥ 以及他的一小块地
and we will be granted our freedom and a parcel of his land.
有机会在土地上工作 然后成家
The chance to work the land and someday raise a family,
把地传给后代
pass that land down to them.
提高你的名声
Raise your name up.
工作能提高我的名声
Work will raise my name?
我相信这点
I believe that.
你的父亲工作过 对吗
Your father worked, yes?
是的 一个伐木工 他的父亲也是
Yes, a wood cutter and his father before him.
等等等等
And so on, and so on, and so on,
而你如今在此 和我一样
and yet here you are, same as me.
两个没地的傻瓜
Two landless fools.
告诉我 你认识几个
Tell me, how many rich men
手上长了老茧的有钱人
do you know with calluses on their hands?
别看了
Do not grind your pearls.
拜托 她们很漂亮
Come on, they're beautiful.
她们是国王的 你高攀不起
They are the king's, not of your station.
我这样的人以后才会有妻子
It is men like myself who will have a wife
在这里儿孙满地
to fill this land with sons and daughters.
印第安人
Indians.
不是法国人
Not French.
怀恩多特人 蒙登雅人 密克马欧人
Wendat? Montagnais? Mi'kmaq?
民族很重要 伊凡
The sort matters, Yvon.
对你和你的本子重要
Matters to you, and your book.
要准确 伊凡
Precision, Yvon.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我们必须精确记录一切 不然就废了
We must be precise with all things or it will all go to mud.
你去检查下他们
Just go examine them.
易洛魁人
Iroquois.
不该把易洛魁人吊起来示众
Iroquois are the wrong sort to be put on display.
但愿我们能在付款截止前
Hopefully we'll be gone from this backwater
离开这穷乡僻壤
before payment comes due.
你想要把他们放下来 体面安葬吗
Do you wish to take them down and bury them proper?
我想离开这儿
I wish to be gone from here.
我们赶紧去找克罗斯吧
Let's find Cross and be quick.
国王路易送给你们的
Compliments of King Louis,
这样你们就能穿上漂亮衣服开始新生活了
So that you may begin your new lives properly attired
以及吸引眼球
and fetching to the eye.
丝绸呢
Where are the silks?
说好会给我们丝绸的
We were promised silks.
国王大力投资你们
The king has invested deeply in you
而我是国王投资的守护人
and I am the guardian of the king's investments.
没有丝绸 亲爱的孩子
There are no silks, dear child.
我相信你们可以凑合
I am sure you will make do.
看上去怎么样
How does it look?
好点了
Better.
蓝色不适合你
Blue is not your color.
别谦虚
Don't be modest.
这里除了萨布林修女外
There is no one here except
应该没人敢看
perhaps Mother Sabrine who would dare to see.
别说了
Stop it.
要谦虚
Comport yourselves modestly,
不要和陌生男人说话 遵守我的规定
speak to no strange men, follow my rules,
我将引导你们走向敬虔富足的丈夫
And I will steer you towards godly and prosperous husbands.
你们要学会烘焙面包
You will learn how to bake bread,
酿制啤酒 用枪和穿衣
how to brew beer, how to shoot a gun and dress game.
再过几天 你们会见到你们将要结婚的对象
In a few days, you will meet the men you will marry.
跟在老家不一样 你们会占有优势
Unlike back home, you have the upper hand.
明智地选择
Choose wisely.
我会选择有钱人
I will choose richly.
无论如何 你们都会永远在一起
Either way, you will spend eternity together.
洗手 洗脸 还有下♥体♥
Wash your hands and faces, and below.
这样我就能检查你们是否还保有贞操
So that I may check that you are intact as God made you.
我们在老家的时候就已经有人担♥保♥过了
We were vouched for back home.
你觉得我们的贞操经不起舟车劳顿吗
Do you think our virtue couldn't withstand the journey?
那就去洗啊 梅丽桑
Then wash, Melissande.
看样子你会是第一个揭晓贞操的人
It seems that you will be the first to reveal your virtue.
弗朗西斯 有个英国人在等你
Francis, there's an Englishman waiting for you.
这些桌子不行 一点都不好
These tables are not good, not good at all.
他是哈德逊湾公♥司♥的
He is from the Hudson Bay company.
我给了拉法基准确无误的尺寸
I gave Lafarge exact measurements.
一张不会倾斜的桌子
A table that will not tilt or list.
那是我唯一的要求 一张好桌子 结果就这样
That is all I ask for, a proper table, but this?
我们会在合适的时候来处理桌子的事
We will deal with the table at the proper time.
有一个人 他想要...
There is a man, he is wanting to...
我说了现在不行 玛蒂尔德
I said not now, Mathilde.
你毁了我的精品
You have ruined my refinement.
现在要怎么办
Now what will we do?
我们没钱弄这些精品 弗朗西斯
We don't have money for these refinements, Francis.
倾斜的是地 不是桌子
It is the floor that is tilt, not the table.
我当初建议你别用绿橡木板
I advised against green wood planks,
但你有理会吗 没有
but did you heed my advice? No.
这里的一切都又穷又破 粗制滥造
Everything here is poor and broken and made wrong.
包括这个 根本没用
Even this. It is no use.
这些是粗制的桌子
These are unrefined tables
用来给粗人盛放粗食
to serve unrefined food for unrefined men.
那是我们的生意 弗朗西斯
That is our business, Francis.
一分钟就是一分钟 不是五分钟
A minute is a minute, but not five.
抱歉 我丈夫和我刚在...
My apologies. My husband and I were just...
讨论精品
Discussing refinements.
你们想租一间房♥吗
Uh, after a room?
对 其实是两间
Aye. Two actually.
他跟我平等 应该被相同对待
He is my equal and will be treated as such.
我还有其他客人要考虑
I have the other guests to consider...
我希望尽力保持文明
I wish to be civil in all enterprises,
但我绝不接受不给我同权的伊凡一间房♥
but I will not be denied a proper room for my coequal, Yvon.
虽然他可以自己开口
Though he can speak for himself.
对 他拿着那本子可不好惹
Aye, he is deadly with that book.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表