剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
I need to know if he was acting on orders.
命令是开疆辟土
The orders were to make way inland.
削弱法国人的势力
Weaken the French hold.
细节并不重要
The particulars are not important.
我们有更远大的计划 这不是秘密
We have larger plans. That is no secret.
我再问一遍 你写报告了吗
I'll ask again. Have you made a report?
是的
Yes.
那给我看看
I will see it, then.
还有 我要授予你和柯克帕特里克先生
Furthermore, I'm granting you and Mister Kirkpatrick
沃比克督查的职位 并负责小溪以西所有土地
the oversee of the Wobik post and all the land west of the creek.
如果克罗斯先生被找到了
If Mister Cross is to be found,
那职位也将重新授予给他
the posting can be restored to him.
要是没找到他呢
And if he is lost?
那你就去联♥系♥易洛魁人
Then you will contact the Iroquois
让他们知道
and let them know that
如果他们选择用滑膛枪
should they choose to avail themselves of muskets
反抗法国人
to rise up against the French,
他们在哈德逊湾公♥司♥忠实的朋友
that they will be supplied in abundance
会给他们充足的供给
by their stalwart friends at the Hudson Bay Company.
你希望我们跟这位库克先生合作
And you expect us to work with this Mister Cooke?
如果可以的话
If possible.
但库克先生不是我们在这片区域唯一的线人
But Mister Cooke is not our only asset in the region.
比尔·塞尔比也是
Bill Selby is about.
任务已经下达给你了 你可以走了
Well, you have your assignment, now be gone.
伊莎贝尔·卡伦小姐和文森特·比隆杰先生
Mademoiselle Isabelle Carron and Monsieur Vincent Belonger.
请递交经公♥证♥的财产清单
Hand over the notarized property list.
祝贺你们
Félicitations.
戴尔芬·朗格尔小姐和皮耶尔·加斯奎特先生
Mademoiselle Delphine Langois and Monsieur Pierre Gasquet.
你的财产清单 加斯奎特
Your property list, Gasquet.
梅丽桑·德塞法米小姐和克劳德·特雷帕尼先生
Mademoiselle Melissande De Senfamie and Monsieur Claude Trepagny.
现在我拥有一轮完整的明月了
Now I have the whole of the moon.
请接受我微不足道的什一税 修女
Please accept my humble tithe, mother.
祝你幸福而富足
I wish you happiness and fortune.
我们是新法兰西的母亲
We are the mothers of new France.
我们还会再见吗
Will we see each other again?
当然
Of course.
会有集市日 也会有时间相互拜访
There will be market days. There will be time to visit.
戴尔芬
Delphine!
放我下来
Put me down!
抱歉
My apologies.
梅丽桑 离这位高贵的船夫远点
Melissande, step away from this noble voyageur
小心他把你抱进树林
before he carries you off into the woods.
一个人一张毛皮 皮耶尔
One pelt per man, Pierre.
一张
One pelt.
我们该走了
We should move off.
我的包
My bags.
不必担心 我们稍后派人去取
Do not concern yourself. We will send for it later.
我的工人 荷内·赛尔会去取的
My man, René Sel, will fetch it.
你好 玛蒂尔德
Bonjour, Mathilde.
特雷帕尼先生
Monsieur Trepagny.
你是来付钱的吗
Are you coming to pay your bill?
-什么 -你还有钱没给
- Comment? - Your bill.
你是来付钱的吗
Are you coming to settle your bill?
我应该没有欠钱
I believe I am current.
我在不欠任何地方的账
I have a balanced account in all things.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
我在翻查我的亡夫的账目
I am going through my late husband's books,
好像还有一些账款没有收回
and it seems there are a few outstanding charges.
要是你的新娘子有需要时却住不进旅店
It would be a shame if your new bride could not come to the inn,
那多不好
should the need arise.
她不会有这种需要
The need may not arise.
我们要回我家 而且她现在还不是我的新娘
We are going to my doma, and she is not yet my bride.
虽然国王已经首肯
In the eyes of the king, yes,
但还有更神圣的仪式没有完成
but there are higher bindings yet to be done.
一场得体的婚礼
A proper wedding.
一场喜宴 我肯定会邀请你的
A celebration, and one to which you will surely be invited.
现在我的债都还清了吗
Now have we settled our debt?
夫人
Madame.
祝你好运
Good fortune to you.
你得拿出你的演技
You will put a show of it on,
告诉拉法基的遗孀 她儿子乘船去了魁北克
and tell Lafarge's widow her boy took a boat to Quebec City,
为他父亲的死悲痛欲绝
distraught at his father's demise.
如果你去说不是更好
Is it not better if she hears it from you?
不 不会更好
No, it is not better.
你说起来更真 她会欣然接受
You will find the truth in it, she will gladly accept it.
这是你的任务
That is your task.
明白 不过你什么时候给我钱
I understand, but when will I be paid?
你的任务还没完成
The job is not finished.
在完事前 你应该清楚要是敢触怒于我
Until it is, you should view me as a blunt blade
我就把你碎尸万段
that will smash you if you cross me.
你要我处理拉法基的儿子
You asked I take care of Lafarge's boy.
我处理好了
It was taken care of.
那种值得一些回报吧
That is worth something.
是的
It is.
这可不够路费
Well, this won't cover passage.
聪明的人现在会放弃小钱
A smart man forgoes small reward now
为之后的大钱做准备
for great reward later.
结合工作 专心和忠诚
Compounded with work, dedication and loyalty.
忠诚
Loyalty?
我会教你木桶行业
I will teach you the barrel game.
你知道那是什么
What do you think that is, the barrel game?
就是拿木材
You take timber.
切桶板
Cut staves.
做酒桶
Make barrels.
卖♥♥掉
Sell them.
你格局太小了 查尔斯
Oh, but you think too small, Charles.
重点不是木桶本身
It is not the barrels themselves.
还能让你有机会涉足里面装的东西
It pays to have a hand in what goes in and out of them as well.
香料 布
Spice, cloth.
那块砖
That brick, there.
我从大西洋那头带过来的
I brought that across the Atlantic.
低价买♥♥了木桶
Bought the barrels back at a discount,
现在木桶里都装满了咸鱼
and here are the barrels filled with salt fish.
在河上游 我能分一杯羹
Up the river, I take a piece.
在河下游 我也能分一杯羹
Down the river, I take a piece.
一切都有价
Everything for a price.
古斯在你公♥司♥里就是干这个的吗
Was that Gus's role in your company?
古斯的工作已经没了
Oh, Gus's role is no more.
你看 重点不是木材
You see, it's not about the timber,
也不是桶板 劈柴或结合
Or the staves, or the hewing or joining.
重点不是制♥作♥
It is not about the making.
看看这些法国人
Look at these Frenchmen.
看看他们奴役的样子
Look at them slaving away.
制♥作♥丹宁 焦油 绳子
Making their tannin, their tar, their rope.
他们忙着制♥作♥的时候 我忙着交易
While they are busy making, I am busy trading.
和英国人吗
With the English?
跟英国人做交易是非法的
It is unlawful to trade with the English.
几块桶板 加点蜡 就能变得崭新如初
Few staves, some wax, it would be good as new.
这不是那叛徒吗
If it isn't the rat.
先生
Sir.
看来你找了个适当的辩护人来满足你低劣的目的
I see you have found a proper paraclete to serve your foul designs.
我跟你的朋友赛尔说了 叛徒会找到一个洞
I told your friend Sel the rat will find a hole.
你要想的话 可以把他领走
You may take him, if you'd like,
不过我确实需要他
though I do have use for him.
他是你的了 我放弃我对他的所有权
He is yours. I forfeit my claim.
我全心全意地放弃你
Gladly and with all of my heart. I release you.
祝你俩好运
Good luck to you both.
我要和我的新娘离开了 心情愉悦
I am off with my new bride, full of bright thoughts.
让开 特雷帕尼
Step aside, Trepagny.
我要和库克先生说点事
I have matters to put right with mister Cooke.
干什么
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表