剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
他不掌管一切
He does have dominion over all.
作为他的妻子 你要满足我的需求
As his wife, I will therefore need you to serve my needs.
帮我管理房♥子 好让我使土地欣欣向荣
Help me see to the house so that I may improve the estate
使家业越来越殷实
and have it well on the way to prospering
让我们的孩子能享受这片土地♥产♥出的馈赠
so that our children may in turn enjoy the bounty of this land.
你不会给他生孩子
You will bear him no children.
我是屋子的女主人 我掌控这里的男人
I am the lady of the house. I steer the man.
过不了多久 他就会任凭我使唤
In time, I will steer him any way I want.
翻新 把我们的旧习丢入林中
To renovate, toss out old habits back into the forest
回到它们本来的地方
where they belong...
我亲爱的丈夫回来了
There is my dear husband.
我出去找赛尔了 却发现了这些 玛丽
I was out searching for Sel and I found something, Mari.
看起来这些从我的房♥间逃走了
These seem to have run away from my sanctum.
你知道什么吗
What do you know about this?
一无所知
Nothing.
那塞尔先生呢
And Monsieur Sel?
他也不见了
He too has departed.
我就离开一天 一切都乱套了
I go away for one day and my doma falls to disorder.
你什么都没看见
You saw nothing at all?
作为管家 你应该知道
As the housekeeper you should be aware of
土地上来来往往的人事物
the comings and goings on the estate.
狗都比你有用
A dog could do better.
也许你能去查查塞尔先生怎么了
Perhaps you can discover what has happened to Monsieur Sel.
我单独和梅丽桑谈谈
I will speak alone with Melissande.
去吧
Go on.
我现在知道你为自己打的算盘了
I see now the arrangement you wish to design for yourself.
我没有打小算盘 亲爱的
I have made no such designs, ma chérie.
我只想打造一个美丽的家
I wish to do only beautiful things in this doma,
并且你成为我的伴侣
and you will be my partner in this.
作为我的伴侣 你要学会忽略
And as my partner, you will learn to look past
我的许多缺点 我也会忽略你的不足
my many flaws and I will look past your shortcomings,
而我相信你基本没有
which I am sure are few.
你知道我坐船横跨海洋
Did you know that I sailed across an ocean
走进了无边无际的森林 只为能选择正确的男人
and walked into the endless forest so that I could the correct man
献出我的处子之身吗
to bestow my maidenhood on?
这可不是件小事
That is no small thing.
将来我们还需努力更深层的结合
There are deeper bindings towards which we must work.
两人结合为一人
The binding of the two into a one...
我不会再跟你结合了
There will be no more binding
或跟你上♥床♥ 直到你告诉我真♥相♥
nor any more bedding until you tell me the truth.
我给予过一次 我也许不会再献身
I gave it once. I may never give it again.
你要什么真♥相♥
Which truth is this?
有那么多
There are so many floating about.
告诉我你想知道什么 我会告诉你
Pluck one for me and I will tell it.
玛丽
Mari...
她怎么了
Yes...
你跟她上♥床♥了
You have lain with her?
那你要我怎么办
What would you have me do?
你给了她一个儿子
You have given her a son?
她告诉你的吗
Did she tell you that?
不需要别人跟我说
No one need tell me a thing.
我长了眼睛 有脑子
I have eyes. A brain.
他们会知道你什么时候去了她的小屋
They will know when you've gone to visit her cabin
什么时候没去
and when you have not...
我们要举♥行♥一场像样的婚礼
We will have a proper wedding ceremony.
我要穿上一件特别的婚纱 与你共舞
I will wear a special dress. There will be dancing.
当然
Yes, of course.
我们会举办一场隆重的婚礼
We will have a wonderful ceremony.
现在我满脑子都在想如何改造我们的家
Now I am brimming with ideas on how to improve the doma.
你说得没错 这里很美 但必须得被驯服
You spoke true of its beauty but it must be tamed.
不是所有东西都会顺从于你 梅丽桑
Not everything will lay down for you, Melissande.
这是我的家 我作为这里的主人
This is my doma and as its master,
必须意气风发威风凛凛
I must stride it with vigor and authority.
你想怎么走都行
You may stride any way you like
管你多么意气风发威风凛凛
with as much vigor as you may muster,
但如果你去玛丽的小屋 后果自负
but you visit Mari's cabin at your own peril.
你知道你不会再得到国王的女儿了
You understand you will not have another fille.
我知道
I do.
这是你的意愿吗 孩子
Is this your wish, child?
是的
Yes it is.
我是问戴尔芬
I asked Delphine.
是的 我们都没选到意中人
Yes. We were unable to make a worthy match.
德费监督官
Intendant de Fer.
欢迎来到沃比克
Welcome to Wobik.
最近的暴♥乱♥后 一切都开始井然有序了
You'll see that all has been put to order since the recent unrest.
我们都知道这里的麻烦 布沙尔船长
We're all aware of the troubles, Captain Bouchard.
我的目标是斩草除根
And my goal is to get to the root of them,
确保不会酝酿出更大的祸事
and see they don't boil over.
还有不让监督官的大权旁落英国佬
And that the intendant's seigneury doesn't fall to the English.
或是该死的野蛮人手中
Or the bloody savages.
暴♥乱♥已被平息
The unrest has been contained.
我被一个小野人袭击了
I was attacked by a little savage.
你们在说拉特森托斯什么呢
What are you going on about Ratahsénthos?
老酋长三棵树的故事
The old Chief Three Trees story.
很精彩的故事
That's a good one.
混♥蛋♥野蛮人
Savage bastard.
他死的那天对我们来说都是好日子
It was a good day for all of us when he croaked off.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我听说你们有麻烦了 所以我想着我可以
Heard about your troubles, so I thought I'd...
过来看一看
travel over, have a look.
这是什么
What's this?
你们活捉了一个法国人
You got a live French, I see.
请救救我
Please, help me.
别担心 小伙子 拉特森托斯 他...
It's okay, lad. Ratahsénthos-- he's...
他杀人一向干净利落
he's usually quick with the killing part.
你是从沃比克来的
You from Wobik?
我是特雷帕尼先生的劳工
I am Monsieur Trepagny's.
他会来找我的
He will come for me.
疯子
Mad bastard.
也许他会送只夜莺来
He'll send a songbird, maybe.
如果你活着离开这了 能告诉他
If you get out of here alive, will you tell him
盖伊·比尔向他问好吗
Gay Bill says, "Bonjour"?
你一定得救救我
You must help me.
我希望有一群天使
I wish a choir of angels
唱着歌♥送你走进黑暗
sing you into the blackness.
沃比克的法国人
The French down in Wobik
把我兄弟绑在树上好几天
tied my brother to the tree for days.
我听说的是 你兄弟惹错了人
Your brother has been messing with the wrong sort, is what I hear.
那我再问你一次
And I ask you again,
你来这里干什么
why are you here?
你父亲派我来看看你
Your father sent me to look on you.
告诉我的父亲
Tell my father
我要向法国佬传递一条信息
I'm sending a message to the French.
求你了 他是牧师
Please! He is a man of God.
手下留情
Have mercy on him.
我来这是向我的主倾诉秘密的
I come here to whisper to my God.
你崇拜一块木头
So, you worship a log?
你多久在圣母玛利亚面前下跪一次
How often have you knelt before the Virgin Mary?
太多次了
Too many times.
那圣母玛利亚
And what is the Virgin Mary
不是一块雕刻了并涂上油漆的木头是什么
but a carved log of a woman with paint?
她是一种象征
She is a symbol.
这也是
And so is this.
它象征着分♥裂♥的灵魂
It is the riven soul.
它被劈成两半
The two halves forced apart
又长拢在一起 但是裂痕
and then grown back together, but the abyss...
却依旧存在
remains.
你看见没
Do you see?
我看见了一块
I see a-a rotten...
朽木
log?
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表