剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
并为他们辩护
and you shall vindicate them.
见鬼
Oh, hell.
跟我来
Follow!
布沙尔
Bouchard.
别让那野狗跑了
Don't let that dog get away.
戴尔芬
Delphine!
给监督官的
For the intendant.
看着很好吃
That looks good.
我不得不说 给我上菜的真是个有魅力的女士
And, I must say, that I am being served by a very charming lady.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
你很招德费监督官的喜欢
You caught the intendant de Fer's eye.
是吗
I did?
得了吧 戴尔芬
Oh, come now, Delphine.
我看到他靠近看你的样子了
I saw him lean in to see your face.
他说了什么
What did he say?
谢谢我给他上火腿
He thanked me for the ham.
肯定不止这些
Surely there was more than that.
我不知道 大概还有赞美的话
I don't know. Perhaps a compliment.
挺起胸
Put your shoulders back.
微笑
Smile.
上菜的人容光焕发 菜肴的味道
The food tastes better when the one serving it
也愈发可口
has some polish.
我还在找住的地方
I am still trying to find my place.
现在这就是你的家
Your place is here now,
我不能让你像剪下来的花枝一样居无定所
And I can't have you walking around like some cut flower.
我会尽力的
I will try.
你当然会
Of course you will.
你没别的地方可去
You have nowhere else to go.
好了 我只是说事实
Come now, I am just speaking a simple truth.
这个旅馆也没有那么糟
The inn is not so bad.
总比森林里的小黑屋强
Better than a dark cabin in the woods.
现在我打算扩张 增加用餐的餐厅
Now that I aim to expand, more room for dining,
远离桌球屋
away from the billiards.
一间屋给男人们坐下
A place for the men to sit and put their hand to drink
把酒言欢
and tell their stories.
一间屋给女人们
And a place for the women,
远离她们不想见到的男人
away from the men should they wish.
你有什么想法吗
Do you have any ideas?
兔子
Rabbits.
是的 蕾娜黛特 更多兔子
Yes, Renardette, more rabbits.
你呢 戴尔芬
What about you, Delphine?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是不知道还是不想说
You don't know or you won't say?
我想听听你的意见
I want to hear your opinions.
过来
Come.
帮我拿点李子馅饼来
Help me fetch some prune tart.
要三块
We need three pieces.
蕾娜黛特 白兰地
Renardette. Brandy.
我有点讨厌的事情要处理
I have some unpleasant business to attend to.
你陪我去好了
It will be good to have you by my side.
来
Come.
不 不
No, no.
你最好待在这 亲爱的
It is better for you to stay here, dear.
那位克罗斯先生在这
The man Mr. Cross is up there.
我想去看看
I want to see.
不 你待在这 切洋葱
No. You stay down here. Cut onions.
起来 兰德尔
Come, Randall.
看看爱丽丝
Look upon Alice.
她亲切美丽的面容
Her kind and beautiful face.
她一点也不亲切
She's not kind.
这张相片不像她
The image does not do her justice.
她的眼睛
Her eyes.
就像冰冷的黑宝石
Cold, black stones.
我记得很清楚
I remember them well.
她的眼珠不是黑色的
They are not black.
是棕色的
They are brown.
我不允许你抛弃她
And I will not let you abandon her.
那你应该回到她身边
Then you may go back to her.
照顾好亲爱的爱丽丝 抹去她的烦恼
Attend to sweet Alice and her worries.
威尔船长说你本应运送什么东西来
Captain Wale says you were supposed to deliver something.
是什么
What?
请进 玛蒂尔德
Come in, Mathilde.
恐怕我现在要用这间屋子
I am afraid I am going to be needing the room back.
兰德尔还没有完全恢复
Randall has not yet sufficiently recovered.
我们在里面 你怎么用这间屋子
How is the room needed if we are in it?
德费监督官已经注意到
The Intendant de Fer has taken notice
有英国人在了
of the English presence.
所以把我们赶出已经付了钱的房♥间
So, it is his wish that we should be put out of a room
是他的意思
we've already paid for?
我给你们拿了点我自己酿的白兰地和做的李子馅饼
I have made some brandy here and prune tart for you.
这弥补不了临时赶走你们的过错
It does not begin to make up for the sudden notice.
也偿还不了你们捍卫我的旅馆
Nor does it repay the debt I owe you for defending
跟古斯·拉法基打斗
my inn against Gus Lafarge.
但我请求你
But please, you...
蕾娜黛特 你要干什么
Renardette? What are you doing?
回来
Get back here.
够了 蕾娜黛特
That is enough, Renardette.
来
Come.
带她下楼
Take her downstairs.
不好意思
Excuse me.
走了 蕾娜黛特 拜托了
Go, renardette. Please.
你也看见了 他在这让可怜的蕾娜黛特很不安
As you can see, his presence has upset poor Renardette.
你已经找到了克罗斯先生
You have recovered Mr. Cross.
我相信他很渴望回到家中
Now, I am sure he is eager to go home,
离开沃比克
and leave Wobik.
所以 请你们行行好收下这份小礼物离开这里
So, if you will please accept this small gift and begone.
我们会收拾好我们的东西 友好地离开
We will gather our things and part on good terms.
我也不希望让你跟德费监督官
I would not want to put you in a strange position
不好交代
with Intendant de Fer.
谢谢
Merci.
这是什么
What is this?
这是我母亲给我的
My mother gave these to me.
我给特雷帕尼先生做的第一顿饭就是用这些做的
I cooked my first meal for mr. Trepagny with them.
那它们还是你的东西
They are yours, then.
但庄园都已经是你的了
And the house is yours.
整个都是
All of it.
我要走了
I am leaving.
你就这么跟他说吧
You may tell him that.
他还没回来
He has not returned yet.
易洛魁人会将他的尸体放进树里
The Iroquois will put his body in a tree.
这个家会被付之一炬
The doma will be put to a torch.
然后 他们会对你下手
And then, they will come for you.
带上你的锅 赶紧滚吧
Take your pot and leave.
万一他真回来了
If he does return,
告诉他我看到公羊内脏的预示了
tell him I saw what the ram's insides spoke of.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
告诉他我看到他的下场了
Tell him I saw his end.
滚出去
Get out!
立刻
Now!
特雷帕尼
Trepagny.
布沙尔
Bouchard.
我虽受伤 但还活着 你呢
I'm leaking but alive. You?
痛苦地活着
Painfully alive.
黑袍人今天真是不幸啊
A bad day for the black robes.
瘦的摔在了胖的身上 要了他的命
Thin one fell on the fat one and killed him.
我们肯定要对这事负责
We will have to answer for this.
是啊 那是当然了
Yes. Yes, we will.
现在我们要把他们埋葬
And now it is our duty to put them into the dirt.
我来埋哈瓦萨
I will attend to Hawahstha'.
把他丢在烈日之下
Leave him in the sun,
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表