剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
-这确实是一个办法 -很好
- Well, it is a fix. - Good.
那就跟他说
Then talk to him.
赛尔先生
Monsieur Sel!
你应该上来 看一下
You should come up. Have a look.
不
No.
留到婚礼那天再看
I will save it for the ceremony.
到时我和梅丽桑会一起看
Melissande and I will see it together
眺望我们的家园
as we look out over the Doma,
以联姻结合的夫妻身份
properly bound, man and wife.
这将是我送给她的礼物
It will be my gift to her.
这份礼物很棒 先生
That is a good gift, sir.
是的
Yes.
她还要求我做另一件事
There is another she asks of me.
你能帮我这个忙
Uh, it is something you can help me with.
我下来说
I'll come down.
什么忙
Yes, the favor?
说吧 我一定帮你
Say it and it shall be done.
你来到新法兰西
You came here to New France
是为了寻找土地和建立家庭
in search of land and to build a family.
没错
Yes.
如果我给你那片土地呢
What if I were to give you that land?
作为回报
And in return,
你娶玛丽为妻
you take Mari to be your wife.
我见过你看她的眼神
I have seen the way you look at her.
-你们共进晚餐 -不
- Supping together... - No.
-我从没用那样的眼神看过她 -别说谎
- I have never looked upon her like that. - Do not lie.
她是女人 你是男人
She is a woman, you are a man.
你偷偷打量她 不是吗
You have looked at her, is it not so?
没错
Yes.
我是打量过
I have looked.
那她就能成为你的妻子
Then she could be your wife.
但她是你的人
But she is yours.
再说 她永远不会嫁给别人为她选的对象
And she will never agree to a match she has not made herself.
她不是我的
She is not mine.
从来都不是
She never was.
我只希望知道有人照顾她
I simply wish to know that she is taken care of,
不会被赶出家园
not tossed from the Doma,
否则我亲爱的梅丽桑会让我这么做的
as my dear Melissande would have me do.
土地 赛尔先生
Land, Monsieur Sel.
我会把木屋和周围的土地都给你
I will give you the cabin and all the land around.
甚至加上一个湖
Perhaps even a lake.
答应我 你会跟她谈
Say you will talk to her.
好的
Yes.
我会跟她谈
I will talk to her.
好小伙
Good man.
这样比较好
It is better this way.
我能进来吗
Shall I come in?
当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
我们不能再浪费任何时间
Yes, we mustn't waste a minute.
我泡了茶
I've... prepared tea.
请让我来吧
Oh, please, I... Let me do it.
那怎么行 你是我的客人
No, of course not. You're my guest.
再说 绅士就该款待对方
And, uh, a good man serves.
谢谢
Merci.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
没有
Oh, no.
一切都很好
Everything is fine and beautiful.
这感觉很正式
This feels, uh, very formal.
你说得对 这...
Yes, you're right, this is not, uh,
与我们见面的性质不符
appropriate for our purposes.
我们只是聊天
Uh, an interaction.
不是谈生意
Which is not business.
我们能不能
Might there be a more, uh,
换个更舒适的地方坐
comfortable place for us to sit?
我有火炉
I have a fire.
-我们去那里坐吧 -好
- Shall we sit there? - Uh, yes.
我来端茶
I will take the tea.
我想和库克谈谈
I need a word with Cooke.
他现在没空
He's engaged at the moment.
让他空出时间
Unengage him.
他会对我要说的话感兴趣
He should like to hear what I have to say.
快去
Go on.
玛蒂尔德说我们该谈谈
Mathilde said we should talk.
玛蒂尔德 是的
Mathilde. Yes.
我们该看看未来的路上能否产生交集
We should see where our-our paths might intersect.
我非常乐意
I would like that very much.
首先 我给你看样东西
First, might I show you something?
这是一个爪子 老虎的
It is a claw. Of a tiger.
是一个在中国有人脉的荷兰人
This came to me in a barrel
用桶寄来给我的
from a Dutchman with contacts in China.
真美
It is beautiful.
老虎
You see, the tiger...
是万兽之王
is the lord of all creatures.
人类崇拜它们
Men worship them,
为它们的邪恶建造寺庙 点燃蜡烛
build temples, light candles to their wickedness.
难以想象
That's impossible to imagine.
但世界远比你以为的要小 戴尔芬
Oh, but the world is much smaller than you think, Delphine.
世界装在桶里 来到我手上
It comes to me in barrels.
被分成碎片
Pieces of it.
我又把这地方的碎片运回去
And I send pieces of this place back.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
你看
You see...
世界就躺在你的手心
...the world rests in the palm of your hand.
你想知道什么关于我的事吗
Is there anything about me you would like to know?
我希望我们
Well, I hope that we may
以后会慢慢了解彼此
come to know one another, in time.
所有人都对彼此很陌生 这太不应该了
We are all criminally strange to one another.
这就是我所相信的
That is what I believe.
你也这么想吗
Do you think so?
每一天我们都以新面貌出现
Each day we reveal ourselves anew.
这是我所相信的
That is what I believe.
确实
Yes. Indeed.
你愿意和我一起去东方
Would you care to take a trip to the Orient with me
看老虎吗 戴尔芬
to see a tiger, Delphine?
先生
Sir?
什么事
What?
我在忙 查尔斯
I'm busy, Charles.
有件事急需您去处理
There is something that, uh, requires your attention.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
贡姆斯先生 你怎么来了
Mr. Goames. What brings you here?
我就直说了
I shall be direct.
交出枪 否则你性命不保
The pistols in exchange for your life.
抱歉 你何时变成
Sorry, tell me, when did you become
比尔·塞尔比的跑腿了
errand boy for Bill Selby?
你该庆幸是我来
It should be a comfort to you that I am here,
比尔的计划是伏击你 割破你的喉咙
as it is Bill's plan to ambush you and cut your throat.
别的地方也能得到枪
Well, pistols can be had elsewhere.
塞尔比先生知道这一点
Mr. Selby knows this.
你该知道未能遵守诺言 完成协议
You should know that failing to do good on your part of the deal
会造成塞尔比和易洛魁人
will result in Selby and the Iroquois
将沃比克付之一炬
putting Wobik to the torch.
听着
Now,
我希望能避免这事的发生
I wish to avoid that.
我想拯救沃比克的好人
I wish to save the good people of Wobik
希望你去死
and for you to die.
监督官又召集了援军
Well, the intendant has called for further reinforcements,
所以请放心 沃比克会坚不可摧的
so, rest assured, Wobik will be well-defended.
如果他们拿不到手♥枪♥
If they don't get the pistols,
他们会把你留到最后一个 库克
they will save you to last, Cooke.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表