剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
我们都对哈德逊湾公♥司♥发了誓
Both of us swore to the Hudson Bay Company.
我那么做是因为我欠你一条命
I did that because I owe you one life.
我不这么看
I do not see it that way.
你救了我的命 哈米什
You saved my life, Hamish.
那笔债已经两清了
That debt is now squared.
现在我们有我们雇主的命令
Now we have orders from our employer.
公♥司♥很小心
The company is careful.
穿着朴素 毫不声张
Plainly dressed and quietly spoken.
这是它的优势
That is its strength.
不仅仅依靠残暴
It does not act on brutality alone.
似乎我们效力是不同的公♥司♥
Seems we work for different companies.
我不会和那个库克合作
I will not work with that man Cooke.
你会和我一样遵守公♥司♥的指令
You will do as the company commands, as will I.
我可不要因为和库克打交道而玷污自己
I will not be made unclean in my dealings with Cooke.
那是拉法基的儿子
It's Lafarge's boy.
我们该带他回去
We should take him back to town.
那个法国人会怎么看
How will that look to the French?
就是说这个男孩父亲
The same man who told a story about the boy's father
被一个烧焦的巨人穿透的那人吗
being run through by a burnt giant?
我们去找棵合适树 把他安葬在下面
Then let us find a suitable tree and put him to rest under it.
你把蕾娜黛特照顾得很好
You've done wonderfully with Renardette.
这个旅馆现在就是她的家
The inn is her home now.
对吗 蕾娜黛特
Isn't that right, Renardette?
朗格尔小姐和皮耶尔·加斯奎特的婚姻怎么样了
So, what of Miss Langois' marriage to Pierre Gasquet?
没有像我们预期中那样顺利
It did not work out as we imagined.
这样
I see.
我希望旅馆能给她提供一个
I was hoping that there might be a place for her
容身之地
here at the inn.
没错
It is true...
自从弗朗西斯走后 我就缺人手
I am shorthanded since the loss of Francis.
戴尔芬值得雇用
Delphine will earn her keep.
戴尔芬 过来 孩子
Delphine, come here, child.
沃比克有过剩的单身汉
There is a surplus of stray men in Wobik.
我相信很快旅馆就会迎来很多追求者
I'm sure there will soon be a long line of suitors at the inn.
这对生意有好处
It will be good for business.
戴尔芬 你想为我工作吗
Delphine, do you want to work for me?
想
Yes.
我会很感激你给我机会
I would be grateful for the opportunity.
很好
Good.
我们马上开始
We will begin immediately.
有一只鹅需要拔毛
There is a goose to be plucked
还要做面包 来 我带你去
and bread to be made. Come, I show you.
暂时凑合了
It will do for now.
我从没有过这样的外套
I've not had such a jacket, ever.
你要穿出给人一种
You must wear it as though
你拥有很多精美物品的感觉
you have owned many such fine things.
挺直身体 看着对方的眼睛
Straighten your back so that you may look men in the eye
直到他们退让
until they give way.
你必须把你的声音从你蛋蛋里召唤出来
You must summon your voice forth from your balls,
每个字都要沉着稳健
every word sure-footed.
让他们认为每次握手都是一次神圣契约
Let them think every handshake is a sacred pact.
你是个公平的人
That you are a man shot through with fairness.
一个十足的正派商人
To the core, a square dealer.
我会尽力
I will try.
只需再多一点
You will prosper
言语和握手 你就能成功
with little more than words and a handshake.
我不适合做苦力
I'm not fit for the grind of labor.
是的 那是底层人的领域
No. No, that is the province of a lower order of man.
这里完全不缺那类人
The sort this town welcomes in abundance.
我和你在这方面有着不公平的优势
That is where you and I have an unfair advantage.
我们是
We are hawks
兔群里的鹰
in a pen of rabbits.
别忘了这点
Do not forget that.
我不会的
I won't.
我一定会偿还你外套的钱
I will be sure to repay you for the jacket.
你唯一欠我的费用就是忠诚
The only outlay that you owe me is loyalty.
你进入了我的信任圈子
That as I draw you into my confidence,
你将不能质疑我给你的指令
you will not question what is asked of you.
明白
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
去帮我把兰德尔·克罗斯找回来 如果他还在的话
Then find me Randall Cross if he is to be found.
他有属于我的东西
He has something of mine.
他曾为哈德逊湾公♥司♥工作
He worked for the Hudson's Bay Company.
没错
That's right.
现在我要去向监督官德费展示
Now I am off to show Intendant De Fer
我仍然无情地控制着
that I remain mercilessly in thrall
沃比克的兔子
to the rabbits of Wobik.
主 照看这年轻人
Lord, watch over this young man.
原谅他的擅闯
Forgive him for his trespasses
将他收入你的恩典
and receive him into your good grace.
年轻人 你
Young man, you were
在生活里是个麻烦
an inconvenience in life, and...
今天又浪费了我们的时间
you've wasted our time yet again today.
我们不会给你生火
We will keep no fire for you.
但是让你先人的光
But let the light of your ancestors
指引你回家
guide you back home to them.
坚强安稳地走
Walk strong and walk well upon the road
走回那些等你回家的人
to those that await your return back to spirit.
说完了吗
Are we done with the words?
在这事上 是的
On this, yes.
我相信我的小叔子还活着
I believe my brother-in-law yet lives.
我不能置之不顾 伊凡
I cannot simply put that aside, Yvon.
但你必须这么做
But you must.
不管克罗斯是否还活着 已经不重要了
Whether Cross is dead or alive, it doesn't matter anymore.
你为公♥司♥效力
You work for the company.
如果意味着和库克那样的人厮混就不算
Not if that means consorting with the likes of Cooke.
我告诉你公♥司♥里
I will tell you there are far worse men
还有更糟糕的人
that we shall meet in the company's employ.
我亲爱的朋友
My dear friend.
你的人不在这儿 特雷帕尼
Your man isn't here, Trepagny.
他在易洛魁人那
He's with the Iroquois.
多半死了 那个胖牧师也一样
Likely dead. The fat priest, too.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
他跟易洛魁人没有来往 他们跟他也没有
He had no business with the Iroquois, nor they with him.
我一向待你很友好
I was always a friend to you.
这是我们之间不成文的规矩
That has been the way of things.
你能帮我们找回我们的人吗
Can you help us retrieve our men?
我做不了这个决定
I don't make that decision.
那就带我去找她
Then take me to her.
祈祷我和女人的交流之道
Pray my touch with women
还没有永久消失
has not permanently deserted me.
不
No.
牧师和你的人多半都死了
The priest and your man are likely dead.
我只请求你派一个护送者
All I ask is for an escort
带我们去他们所在的地方
to show us where they are.
派护送者去找死人
An escort, for dead men?
我担心他们都还活着
My great fear is they are still alive.
我就该那我的勇士去冒险吗
And I should risk my warriors?
易洛魁人想怎么做都是他们的事
The Iroquois will do as they please.
这对他们没有好处 对我们也没有
And there is no benefit here for them. Nor for us.
我一向信守承诺
I have always kept my promise.
这么多年来
For years.
你保护我不受他们伤害 我保护你不受沃比克伤害
You shield me from them, I shield you from Wobik.
这交易对你们很好
The trade has been good for you.
一个牧师和签了契约的人
The Iroquois will not stop
不会让易洛魁人收手
at a priest and an indentured man.
我谦卑地请求你帮助
I humbly ask your assistance
我们从残忍♥的折磨中
to recover innocent men
解救出无辜之人
from the roil of barbarous torture
如果他们死了
or, if they have passed,
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表