剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
这点我和他不同
I am not his equal in that.
很抱歉
My apologies.
我们会准备好房♥间
We will ready the rooms.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛蒂尔德·吉法尔
Mathilde Geffard.
你好 玛蒂尔德 我想打听一位最近的房♥客
Hi, Mathilde. I wish to know about a recent guest in your inn.
我丈夫详细记录了所有客人的信息
My husband keeps very careful records of all the guests.
那好 我在找兰德尔·克罗斯
Well then, I am looking for a Mr. Randall Cross.
这名字我没什么印象
The name is not familiar to me.
他是哈德逊湾公♥司♥的一位代理人
He was an agent for the Hudson Bay Company.
他的往来通信显示他在你们旅店住过
His correspondence indicate that he was a guest at your inn.
他形容这里的食物凑合能吃
He describes the food as adequate,
不过他赞美了梅子馅饼几句
though he did have a few words of praise for the prune tart.
"味道非凡" 他写道
"Exceptional," he wrote.
偶尔味道确实不错
It can be, on occasion.
我们想看看克罗斯先生待过的房♥间
We would like to see the room Mr. Cross stayed in.
我必须先看看他是不是入住过
Well, first I must check to see if he was a guest.
-弗朗西斯 -少多嘴
- Francis. - Stay out of this.
没错 克罗斯先生入住过
Aye, Mr. Cross was a guest.
他住在玫瑰套房♥
He stayed in the rose suite.
他离开有些时候了
He left us some time ago.
- 我只是想确认一下 -我确定
- I just want to make sure before I, uh... - I am sure.
这些先生们没时间玩游戏 弗朗西斯
These men do not have time for games, Francis.
那是什么
What is that?
我听说村子附近发生了一场大屠♥杀♥
I heard there was a massacre just outside of town.
许多家庭被印第安人杀了
Families killed by indians.
这跟我们有什么关系
What does this have to do with us?
我受够了 荷内 我走不动了
I am done for, René. I can walk no more.
一会儿会下雨的
You will get the drizzles.
站起来 把腿迈起来
Rise and put your legs to it.
我做不到
I can't.
是做不到还是不想做
You can't or you won't?
我做不到
I can't.
我牙都烂了
My tooth has cankered.
人不是用牙走路的 你给我走起来
Man does not walk on his teeth. You will walk!
或者也许我该把你和你的烂牙扔在这留给狼人
Or perhaps I should leave you and your cankered tooth to the Loup-garou,
一种你不想遇见的野兽
a beast you do not wish to meet.
根本不存在什么狼人
There is no such thing as the loup-garou.
我可是见过它的"杰作"
I have seen its terrible work.
它力比十人
It has the strength of 10 men.
它知道怎么杀人
It knows murder.
它知道怎样杀掉一个懦弱的
It knows the proper butcher of a weak,
像你一样的懦夫
rat man such as yourself!
-那是熊 -那不是熊
- A bear. - It is not a bear!
继续磨蹭吧
Go on, tarry,
你会发现自己最后沦为它的盘中餐的 杜克先生
and you will find your end at its jaws with Monsieur Duquet.
好了 起来
Aye, rise!
克罗斯先生独自用餐
Well, Mr. Cross took meals by himself.
不打台球
He avoided billiards.
他把一张未付的账单留在了夜壶里
He left an unpaid bill in a bucket of night soil.
我就记得这些
That is what I recall.
把他没付的记到我账上 连同其他开销一起
Add the balance to my bill and all and sundry I shall incur.
克罗斯先生失踪了吗
Is Mr. Cross missing then?
离他上次汇报已经过去一个月了
It's been a month since his last report.
他是个准时的人
He was a punctual man.
我来调查他的下落
I'm here to discover his fate.
容我问一句 这里为什么叫玫瑰套房♥
If I may ask, why is this called the rose suite?
我们的宝贝女儿薇罗尼卡留给我们的
Our, our dear daughter, Veronique, left that for us.
我们只剩下这个能追想她给这昏暗世界
It is all we have left to remember her bright light in this
带来的光亮
now dim world.
失去孩子这种事太难过了
It's a terrible thing to lose a child.
是的
Oh, yes.
我能问下她是怎么过世的吗
May I ask how she passed?
这不关你的事 哈米什
That is not for your ledger, Hamish.
是的 原谅我
Yes. Forgive me.
我们想去看看我们的房♥间
We would like to see our rooms now.
告诉我 赛尔先生
Tell me, Monsieur Sel,
你对新法兰西有什么印象
What is your impression of new France?
树很多
So many trees.
这里是森林的世界
It is the forest of the world.
没人看到过森林的尽头 以后也看不到
No one has ever seen its end, nor will they.
你看到我家后
You have not seen paradise
才算见过真正的天堂
until you have lain eyes on my doma.
平静 开放 没有墙
It is peaceful, open, unwalled.
很快将抹掉沃比克的存在
Soon it will blot out Wobik.
走吧
Come.
我可不想在夜幕降临后走在这条路上
I do not wish to be on this path when night falls.
是那只野兽吗
Is it the beast?
不是那只野兽
It is not the beast.
是天意
It is providence.
灵生灵 肉生肉
And so a spirit is born of the spirit and flesh of flesh,
撒旦王国
And so the kingdom of Satan
诞生于这个世界以及所有国度
is accomplished in this world and among all nations.
看好了
Behold.
作为哈德逊湾公♥司♥的代表
As a representative of the Hudson Bay Company,
我此趟是前来调查克罗斯先生失踪的原因
I am to discover the reason for Mr. Cross's disappearance
然后向上级汇报 提出行动方案
so that I may report back and suggest a course of action.
告诉我他在这的行踪
Now, I'll have what you know of his time here.
首先 再来一杯白兰地 记在公♥司♥账上
First, another brandy on the company's tab.
这是用一些基酒和有毒的烈酒调制而成的
It is cut with some base and poisonous spirit.
相得益彰
It agrees just fine.
再来一杯
Another.
还有一枚钱
And a coin.
给我的劳务费
For my troubles.
我记得你的人
Aye, I remember your man.
和你们这些人一样为公♥司♥打探消息
Poking about for the company as your type do.
他觉得非常有必要
He felt strongly of the need
扩大我们在这的业务
that we should expand our operation here.
登陆到扩张还有很长的路要走
Long way from the bay to be expanding.
你是在新法兰西 贡姆斯先生
You're in new France, Mr. Goames.
英国人被允许和易洛魁人一起向北拓展
It's bad enough the English have been allowed to
已经够糟的了
creep north along with the Iroquois.
但很快 和平就会被打破
But soon, the peace will be broken,
英国人和法国人
and the English and French
就将回到以前那样
will go back to the way things have always been...
互相残杀 尔虞我诈 争抢土地
Throat-slitting, lies and land grabs.
你也知道
As you may well know,
胆小怕事成就不了帝国 船长
one does not prosper to empire with timid strokes, captain.
我一向与帝国保持距离
I keep my distance from empire.
这事还是别人去操心吧
That is for others to sort.
我效忠于国王 为长官维护沃比克的和平
I serve the king and keep the peace in Wobik for intendant de fer.
那我们就找你的长官谈
Then we will speak to intendant de fer.
他比较喜欢在魁北克消磨时间
He prefers to spend his time in Québec.
和英国人♥渣♥交涉是我的职责
It is my job to speak to English scum.
贡姆斯先生 你想效忠于谁
Now, who might you serve, Mr. Goames?
真♥相♥ 船长
The truth, captain.
我们听说了最近发生在镇子西部的惨剧
We were told of the recent tragedy west of town.
易洛魁人对殖民者赶尽杀绝
The settlers burnt out, killed by Iroquois.
我们看见了码头旁悬挂的尸体
We saw the bodies on display by the docks.
那是个小小的骑马派对 其余人都跑了
It was a small riding party, the rest ran off.
你知道易洛魁人总是会收集被杀者的尸体
You know the Iroquois always collect their dead.
你应该比大多数人都清楚
And you should know, better than most,
易洛魁人有着野兽之心
that the Iroquois have animal hearts.
它们会跳动至最后一滴血流尽
That will pump until the last drop leaves them,
然后他们的歌♥声将继承他们生前的意志
and then their songs will take up the cause
向他们的邪恶神灵祈祷 让死亡降临在你的身上
and pray to their wicked god that death finds you.
我可不想碰上这种巫术
Now, that is some witchcraft I wish to avoid.
我们将易洛魁人控制得很好
We have the Iroquois well managed.
控制
Managed?
易洛魁人是控制不了的
There is no managing the Iroquois.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表