剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Remember when I said that an apology can go a long way?
剩下的短暂同班时光
For the short time we have left in class together
我决心不让自己那么讨人厌
I resolve to be less obnoxious.
我会多留一段时间 当你的眼中钉 -我庆幸你找到自己的志向…
Oh, well, I'll be sticking around... -I'm really glad you found your vocation...
什么?你先说 -什么?你先说
What? -You first. -No, you go.
我打算按原先计划留下 和巴什整顿农场
I'm gonna stay and work the farm with Bash like we planned.
时候到了再上大学
College will wait its proper turn.
所以你不会提早离开学校?
So, you're not leaving school early?
我想陪着我的家人
I want to be with my family.
换你说吧
Your turn.
我决定当一名教师 如同斯塔西老师一样
I've decided I'm going to be a teacher. Just like Miss Stacy.
也包括悲剧般的恋情吗?
Tragical romance and all?
尚未确定
Remains to be seen.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表