剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
你和格特鲁德之间的关系
the way things were between you and Gertrude.
你肯定知道邀请他们来 他们便会发现…
You must have known, them coming here, they'd find out...
随他们去想吧
They will think of it what they will.
人是否都要走到尾声
Doesn't it just take the ending of someone's life
才懂得人生苦短且仅此一次?
to teach you that life is short and you only have one?
我想我和你、格特鲁德一样
I think I'm like you and Gertrude.
你的未来会充满喜悦
You have a life of such joy before you.
但困难在所难免
Not without hardship.
路上总有重重阻碍
Not without bumps in the road.
谨慎选择你诉说的对象
Be safe with those you trust.
但当你找到能信任的人
But when you do find people to trust
那种情谊将无可取代
the bond will be that much greater.
你选择我诉说让我很感动
I'm quite touched... by you choosing me as one.
洛林斯
Rollings?
以免你的父母问起薪水
In case your parents ask about this "compensation".
我不能… -我不接受拒绝
I... couldn't. I'll not hear protest.
那么…
Well...
谢谢你 -好了
thank you...
我们去叫那些女孩起床 否则要错过火车了
Now, let's rouse those girls, or you'll miss your train!
接着要…
No, no, that's just, um...
只要放糖就好
that's just sugar.
鸡蛋…
Egg, egg.
我…不太记得你平常的做法
I, uh, I couldn't remember what you took.
我没有要你… -看在老天份上 玛丽拉
I didn't ask you to bring... -Oh, for goodness sake, Marilla!
让我帮帮你
Just let me help you!
你不能躺在床上胡思乱想
You just can't lie up here thinking terrible thoughts
不让我为你做点事 -我不需要…
and not let me try to do anything for you! -I don't need...
最起码我能做这些! 我也有错!不是只有她!
No, it's the least I can do! It's my fault, too! It wasn't just her!
谁? -母亲
Uh, who? Mother!
我听糊涂了 -掠夺你人生的人
You've lost me. That you were robbed of your life
夺走你的可能性 不是只有她 我也有错
your possibilities, it wasn't just by her, it was me.
我当时需要你 所以你必须留下照顾我
I mean, I needed you. And you had to stay here and take care of me.
否则… -没有否则
Otherwise... Otherwise nothing.
你认为我对此有丝毫后悔吗?
You think I feel an ounce of regret about that?
一直以来只有你和我
It's been you and me,
这么多年了
all these years.
她并非选择被击倒 -但她也没有反抗
She didn't choose what overtook her.
她失去了一个孩子 -她还有其他孩子
She didn't choose to fight it. -She'd lost a child! She had other children!
没有人能体会那种感受
No one can understand what that must've been like.
我们都失去了麦可
We all lost Michael.
你也失去了麦可
And you lost Michael
但你每天早上打起精神 并且养大了我
and you got up every morning and you raised me.
而你也会扶养安妮长大 因为你比母亲更坚强
And you will do that for Anne because you are stronger than our mother.
我有时会想…
I think sometimes...
事情或许会有所不同
if things had been different
如果她能强迫自己 假如她有能力…
if she'd forced herself, if she'd been able to...
我想我多少变得冷酷
I suppose I hardened some...
为了面对生活
to cope.
我想我也…
And I suppose I...
我也封闭自我了
I shut down, as well.
瞧瞧我俩
Look at us...
竟说些没用的
gabbing on.
我想某个红发小女孩
I suppose a certain redhead...
可能…
might be, uh...
有助于化解过去造成的影响
reversing some of those effects.
但你听好了
But listen now.
无论我们面对什么状况
Whatever we're facing...
我们全家人一起面对
we'll face it as a family...
我们三个一起
the three of us.
谢谢你们 再见了
Thank you! Farewell!
我甚至不知道该从何说起
I don't even know where to start!
看来一切顺利 是吧?
It went well, then?
“顺利”根本无法形容
"Well" doesn't even begin to explain it!
那简直是最美妙的…
It was the most wonderful ti...
玛丽拉人呢? -她在床上休息
Where's Marilla? -Oh, she's in bed.
她有点感冒 不太严重 别担心
She's under the weather. Just a bit, I mean. Not to worry.
我知道她会想见你
I know she'd love to see you.
我不会打扰你 玛丽拉 我只是想见你
I won't disturb you, Marilla. I just wanted to see you.
快进来吧
Come in. Please.
我只是头痛而已
It's only a headache.
你怎么了? -一点小事 不要紧
What happened? -Oh, a little mishap. It's nothing.
谢谢你留给我的素描
Thank you for the portrait.
我仍然很想你 但那稍有帮助
I still missed you very much, but it helped.
你有想我? -我有想你
You missed me? -I did.
现在…告诉我全部经过吧
Now... tell me everything.
这场冒险精彩吗? 或许你能小声点说?
Was it an adventure? Perhaps you could speak it quietly?
玛丽拉 感觉就像一场梦
Oh, Marilla, it was indeed a dream.
每个人都好聪明和幽默
Everyone was so smart and interesting.
感觉无论你以任何形式存在
It felt as though you could be any way in the world
那儿的人都能包容你 -听起来真棒
and there might be a place for you. -That sounds lovely.
你会喜欢的
Oh, you would adore it!
对了 还有…
Oh, and...
我的天呀…
Oh. Well, well.
每个人都戴着这花环
Everyone wore them,
不论是盛装打扮的绅士或…
from the most proper gentleman to...
像我这样
well... me.
别以为你能趁我虚弱时占我便宜
Don't think you can take advantage of me in my weakened state.
瞧 我已经感觉好多了
Well, now... I feel better already.
我想我也对爱有了更深的了解
I think I learned some things about love, too.
爱在每个人的眼里都不同 它能以许多样貌表现
It doesn't look the same for everyone. It can come in so many forms.
而且人生何来错误
And how can there be anything wrong with a life
当你能与所爱的人共度?
if it's spent with a person you love?
我想你说得没错
Well, I don't think I can argue with that.
“我印象中的真实世界宽广辽阔
"I remembered that the real world was wide
那片土地充满希望、恐惧…
and that a varied field of hopes and fears
震撼、激动人心的事物
of sensations and excitements
静待着勇敢的人前往探索
awaited those who had the courage to go forth...
深入其无垠境地
into its expanse...
于危难中寻求真正的人生知识”
to seek real knowledge of life amidst its perils."
不觉得这是所听过 最振奋人心的文句吗?
Isn't that the most perfectly inspiring composition of words?
约瑟芬姑妈请我在派对上朗诵 所以我读了这段
Aunt Josephine asked me to read it aloud at the party and I did!
我似乎无法确定你是否有漏词
Well, I-I can't seem to tell you whether it was word perfect or not.
戴老花眼镜并不可耻 玛丽拉
There's no shame in reading glasses, Marilla.
眯眼过度会导致头痛的
Straining the eyes can give you terrible headaches.
我想我是必须去看眼科了
I suppose I'll have to see an oculist.
请别笑话我的年纪 非常感谢
No jokes about my age, thank you very much.
一种用来形容单字或词组
And a word or phrase that makes specific
赋予其特定意义的词性称为?
the meaning of another word or phrase?
或许我们优秀的医生知道答案?
Perhaps the good doctor can tell us the answer.
答案是修饰词 先生
The answer is modifier, sir.
还有这是我靠自己学的 不劳你多费时间
And I managed to learn that with no extra time from you.
回答正确
Correct.
再见 -再见 鲁比
Bye, Anne. -Bye, Ruby.
优秀的医生?
The good doctor?
我想某天吧 希望能实现
Someday, I... hope I get there.
于此期间 弄清自己所想感觉很好
In the meantime, it feels good to know what I want.
只要顺从你内心的向往 你会得偿所愿的
You'll get there, if you... go where your passions lead you.
你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello.
基尔伯特或许清楚自己的志向
Gilbert may know just want he wants to be
但他与文字有着美妙的联结吗?
but does he have a beautiful connection to words?
我可不这样想
I don't think so.
我以为你说那是诈骗之笔
I thought you said that was the Pen of Duplicity.
没错 但我想它的邪气已经彻底驱逐
Yes, but I think it's been properly exorcised.
你想成为一名作家吗?
Hmm. -Are you going to be a writer?
或许吧
Maybe.
或许我有无限的可能
Maybe I'll be a lot of things.
我现在称其为可能性之笔
I now dub thee the Pen of Possibility.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表