剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
But... But how can you be done having a childhood
你的却要结束了?
when I've only just begun?
天呀 安妮
Oh, Anne...
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 我们刚得知 我俩的友谊被赐死了
It's alright. We've only just learned that our friendship has been sentenced to death.
你们是否也有一本可憎的书 教男孩变成男人?
Is there a ridiculous, hateful book that teaches boys to be men?
就算有也帮不了我
If there was, it wouldn't help me.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
没事 抱歉
Nothing. Sorry.
败坏社交
Social ruin!
抱歉
Shh! -I'm sorry.
你有另一封信 卡斯伯特先生 -十分感谢
Have another one for you, Mr Cuthbert. -Much obliged.
最近似乎突然有很多信
Seems there's been a flurry of post, of late.
我想回信给珍妮应该不会要你老命
Don't suppose it'd kill you to respond to Jeannie.
我做好了
That'll be all for me then.
晚安
Goodnight.
“对于你的问题…”?
"In answer to your question"?
“对于你的问题…”
"To your question"?
请进 欢迎拯救我 几何学是最令人乏味的折磨
Yes! Rescue me from geometry, the most uninspired form of torture.
我知道…
I know...
你一直写信给珍妮
you've written to Jeannie.
我想告诉你
I want to tell you...
这样是不对的
it's not right.
我无意对你隐瞒
I wasn't... I wasn't trying to go behind your back.
只是我…
I just...
你不能过着没有真爱的人生
You... you can't... live a life without true love...
那不是你能干涉的事情
It's not your affair to meddle in.
珍妮是…
Jeannie is...
人…我们有感觉
Folks have... feelings.
你的行为…
What you did...
这样是不对的
it's not right.
茶又凉了
This is cold again.
蜜妮梅 别大声咀嚼 你听起来像一只动物
Minnie May, stop chewing so noisily. You sound like an animal.
有人训斥孩子时 别盯着瞧
Don't stare when someone is scolding their child.
这样非常没礼貌
It's extremely rude.
我想课程进行得不错
I see the finishing is going well.
照这速度 她们很快就能嫁给鱼贩
At this rate, they'll be married to fishmongers before we know it.
卡斯伯特先生怎么了?
What's wrong with Mr Cuthbert?
现在一切好转了 我们抓到坏人
Everything is better now. We... we caught the bad guys.
他是难过人们损失了金钱吗?
Is he sad that people lost money?
他的心脏又不舒服吗?
Is he... is he sick again? His heart?
这不关你的事!
It's none of your business!
你是否曾伤害人如此深 以至于他们不再爱你?
Have you ever hurt someone so badly that they couldn't love you anymore?
亲爱的马修…
你怎么能做出这种事? 你就没半点自♥制♥吗?
How could you do such a thing! Do you have any control?
有鱼贩愿意娶你 你就算幸运了
You'll be fortunate if you can get a fishmonger to marry you!
你总是… -戴安娜
Diana!
你尿床了?
You wet the bed.
为什么大家都不再彼此相爱?
How come no one loves each other anymore?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们能否聊一下 拜托?
Can we have a conversation, please?
只要你放弃那可怜姿态
If you could forego the wounded bird act.
这个家充满太多压力与怒气
There is too much stress and anger in this house.
我们若不放下对彼此的敌意 并开始与对方沟通
If we don't stop being enemies and start speaking to one another
我们会毁了女儿们
we're going to ruin our girls.
我可不是那个扮演军训教官的人
Well, I'm not the one playing the drill sergeant with them.
我明白其中我也有责任
I understand I have a role in this.
但这改变不了我们需要对话的事实
But that doesn't change the fact that we need to talk.
所以你到底想谈什么 亲爱的?
And what is it you would like to talk about, dear?
你想逼我在你面前大声说什么?
What would you like to force me to say, aloud, in front of you?
说我是傻子 说我感到羞愧
That I'm a fool? That I'm ashamed?
承认我犯了天大的错误? -没错
That I've made a huge mistake? Yes.
因为那样我才能告诉你 我当初会赞同你的
Because then I'd be able to tell you I would've agreed with you.
若你当初问我对黄金或投资的意见 我会赞同的
If you'd asked for my thoughts on the gold or the investment idea I would've agreed.
那么我们就能一起成为傻瓜
And then we could've both been fools together.
但你坚持独自承担 不论那时或现在
But you insist on taking this all upon yourself. Then and now.
我只是想做一回大事
I just wanted to do something that mattered for once...
在我可悲又无足轻重的人生中
in my sorry, irrelevant life.
我并非期望我们不犯错
I don't want us to not make mistakes.
我只是想参与其中
I just want to be included.
我希望我们是彼此的伙伴
I want us to be partners.
“我了解表达自己对于你有多困难
I know how hard it is for you to express yourself.
而那从来不是我的弱点
That has never been my weak point.
然后我回想起你叫我别放弃追求浪漫
And then I thought back to when you told me not to give up all my romance
加上林德太太跟我说麦可过世时
and that together with what Mrs Lynde told me about when Michael died
你有多难…”
and how hard...
这些我都明白
I can well understand all that.
只是我希望你没这么做
I just wish you hadn't done it.
文具书店
快点寄那封情书 布莱斯
Make haste sending that love letter, Blythe.
那不是情书 -对 我忘了
It's not a love letter. -Right. I forgot.
我是认真的 那不是情书
I'm serious, it's not a love letter.
西班牙港邮局
他们说要多久她会收到你的情书?
How long they say till she gets your love letter?
那不是情书 大概一个月吧
It's not a love letter. Maybe a month.
求求你 -不准你再回来这儿
Please! -You... You don't come back here again.
帮帮我吧
Please!
不 求求你
No!
发生什么事?你怎么了? -她开始分娩了
What's wrong? What is it? She's in labour.
小姐 你的家人呢?
Miss, where's your family?
她没有家人 老鸨刚才把她赶出来
She ain't have one and her brothel mother just threw her out!
有人联络医生吗? -开门
Is there a doctor coming? -Hey!
小姐 有医生会来吗? -快开门!
Miss, is there a doctor on the way? -Open this door!
你不能这样做 开门! -小姐?
You can't do this! Open the door! -Miss...
快开门!
Open this door!
你不能这样做 开门!
You can't do this! Open the door!
滚! -快点开门!
Open the door!
小姐?
Miss!
小姐?
Miss!
小姐
Miss...
小姐
Miss?
我知道你一定很害怕
I know you must be scared.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
露丝 -露丝 我叫基尔伯特
Ruth. -Ruth. I'm Gilbert.
你的羊水破了吗?
Your waters have broken?
对 没错…
Yes! Yes!
我们必须找人帮忙 -没时间了 她要生了
We have to get help. -No time. This is happening now.
我需要你的酒
I need your babash.
我要消毒
I need to sterilise!
你疯了吗?你不能接生那个婴儿
You crazy? You ain't delivering that baby.
你到底在想些…? -我之前做过
What on the green earth makes you think you got any... -I've done it before!
那是在农场替牛接生 这不同 -我很清楚!
On a farm! Cows! This is different. I know that!
你可以尽管去找人帮忙或留下来帮我
You can go and find help or you can help me in here.
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
露丝 你的孩子要出生了
Ruth, your baby's coming now.
不 你离我远一点
No... No, you stay away from me!
我们是来帮忙的 -你让他不要靠近我
We're here to help. You keep that white man away from me!
我知道 怕这个白人小子伤害你?
I know. This pasty fella trying to come at you.
我刚认识他时也心存怀疑 他的话实在太多
I was not sure when I met him neither. He'll talk your ear off
知道的却不多 但他懂接生
and don't know much about the world but he knows birthing.
他是我的兄弟 我信任他 若孩子真要生了 他不能走
He's my brother and I trust him. If your baby's coming, he can't leave you.
我可以去找人帮忙… -不 别走
I can go for help. No, no! No, no, no, no.
我们是来帮你的 真的 只要你愿意接受
We're here for you, in truth, if you'll have us.
怎么办 布莱斯?
W-what now, Blythe?
布莱斯! -检查扩张
Blythe? Dilation.
我得查看她的身体是否准备好 扶她躺下
I need to see that her body's prepared. Help her down here.
露丝 我要请你躺下 好吗?
Ruth, I'm gonna need you to lie down, alright?
到她身后去 扶着她
Get behind her. Support her.
很好
Good.
请原谅我这么做 小姐
Begging your pardon, Miss?
好 时候到了
Alright. It's time.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表