剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Nothing. Cole was just being ridiculous. Let's go!
当铺
我见过你
I know you.
又见面了
Hello again.
这些是要做什么?
What's all this then?
我们直接谈价钱吧
Let's talk numbers.
基尔伯特
Gilbert.
你有见到巴什吗?
Have you seen Bash?
我正期望他在这
I was hoping he was here.
本来是 但…
He was, but...
他见到我儿子转头就走 我根本来不及解释
And he saw my son and ran off before I could explain.
我不曾告诉巴什我有孩子 更别说孩子成年了
I never told Bash I had a child, let alone a grown one.
我能否请问原因?
May I ask why not?
因为她以我为耻
Because she's ashamed of me.
基尔伯特 这是我儿子伊莱亚
Gilbert, this is my son, Elijah.
伊莱亚 很高兴认识你
Oh, Elijah, pleasure.
我并非以你为耻
I'm not ashamed of you.
除非你结交狐朋狗友 就像最近这样
'Cept when you run with the wrong crowd like you been doing.
你想现在谈这件事?
You wanna speak this now?
我要走了 -你才刚回来
I'm going. -You just got here.
我要忙生意 待在这也不得安宁
I got business. Can't get no peace here, no how.
看你整晚为某个男人烦心
You frettin' all night over some man.
说什么生意
"Business".
他酿制贩卖♥♥私酒
He's bootleggin'.
有时我恨透这地方
I hate this place sometimes.
所以你才不告诉巴什?
Is that why you didn't tell Bash?
我没有告诉他是因为…
I didn't tell him because...
我担心他会看轻我 毕竟我是…
I was worried that he would think less of me if he knew I'd...
未婚生子
had a child out of wedlock.
实情就是这样
That's the truth of it.
你当时肯定也还年幼
You must have been a baby yourself.
若有冒犯 我道歉
Sorry if that sounded forward.
生下孩子并非我的选择
It wasn't my choice
但是周遭人言可畏
but folks like to judge.
巴什会体谅的
Bash would understand.
我知道他一定会
I know he would.
你知道他可能去哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where he might've gone?
他对沼泽区几乎不熟
He barely knows The Bog.
我昨晚出门找过他 但…
I went looking for him last night, but...
昨晚天气相当冷 -的确
It was freezing last night. -It was.
可怜的赛巴什汀 他最怕冷 -没错
Poor Sebastian, he hates the cold. Yeah.
他最怕冷了
He hates the cold...
有人内心和我一样觉得大获全胜吗?
Does anyone else feel as triumphant as I do?
穆迪! -我的老天…
Moody!
不…
Oh! Oh, no.
穆迪 你没事吧? -没事
Moody, are you alright?
你确定吗? -哦 不
Yes. -Are you sure?
别…
No... -No, no, no...
易碎品
你们见到赛巴什汀吗? -把五块钱还来
Have you seen Sebastian? Gimme my five bucks back.
我们不想报♥警♥抓他 但也不想吓坏客人
We didn't wanna turn him out but we didn't wanna scare off the customers neither.
他人在这?
He's here? -Mmm-hm.
在哪儿?
Where?
醉得不省人事
Drunk as a skunk.
老天…赛巴什汀 -巴什 快醒来
Oh, Sebastian! Hey, Bash, wake up.
清醒点
Wake up.
巴什
Bash!
玛丽 你不会想和这种人有瓜葛
Mary, honey, you don't wanna get mixed up with the likes of him.
我倒是想 -他是个酒鬼
I do. -He's a drunkard!
我不是酒鬼
I'm not a drunkard.
我只是心碎了
I'm heartbroken.
事情不是你想的那样
It's not what you thought.
你看到的人是玛丽的儿子
That man you saw was Mary's son.
她的儿子?
Her son?
你的儿子?
Your son...?
意思是你能嫁给我了?
Does that mean you can marry me?
嫁给你?
Marry you?
你来这做什么 布莱斯?
What're you doing here, Blythe?
我正好给你准备了结婚贺礼
I guess I have a wedding gift for you.
这是农场的地契
This is the deed to the farm.
我希望你在上头签名 因为你是我的伙伴
I'd like you to sign onto it because you're my partner.
我的家人
My family.
我要你拥有一部分地权 这才公平
I want you to have a stake in the land, fair and square.
我们是伙伴?
We're in this together.
毫无疑问
We are.
我很抱歉 我不会变动计划了
And hey, I'm sorry. I'm not changing the plan.
异想天开的胡闹进行得如何?
How did the madcap caper go?
老天 真是糟糕的意外
My, my, this is a dreadful turn of events.
你们打算如何? -我可能没办法了
What're you going to do? I might be out of ideas.
但你总是有办法的!
But you're never out of ideas!
全都是我的错
It's all my fault.
再一次
Again.
那是意外 -我整个人生都是一场意外
It was an accident. My whole life is an accident.
洛林斯 家里有梯子吗?
Rollings, do we have any ladders?
让我给你们回程的火车票钱
I'm giving you children train fare to get home.
你们今天已经冒险够了
You've had enough adventure for one day.
谢谢你 约瑟芬姑妈
Thank you, Aunt Josephine.
你不会告知我父母亲此事 对吧?
You won't tell Mother and Father about all this, will you?
阻碍你之后其他丰富冒险的机会?
And reduce your opportunities for other enriching adventures?
绝对不可能
Never.
柯尔最近经历太多了
Cole's going through so much.
你有安慰到他吗?
Were you able to comfort him?
他明白我了解他…
He knows I understand him
并且支持他
and support him.
我知道自己让你失望了
I know I... disappointed you.
上次夏季舞会时
At your soirée.
我以为是我让你失望了
I got the impression that I'd disappointed you.
不 只是…
No, it's just...
我当时不清楚自己究竟不懂多少
at the time, I didn't know how much I didn't know.
如今呢?
And now?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的思想太狭隘了
My thinking was narrow.
现在我明白的事情多了很多
I understand so much more now.
人生苦短 世界却如此广大 亲爱的
Life is short and the world is wide, dear heart.
请上车!
All aboard!
上去吧
Go, go!
这个我来拿吧 -谢谢
Here, I can take that. -Thank you.
柯尔 快点 车要开了
Cole! Hurry, you'll miss it.
快点 你在做什么?
Hurry! What are you doing?
我不回去了
I'm not going back.
什么?
What?
约瑟芬姑妈说我可以和她一起住
Aunt Jo said I could live with her.
但你的家人…
But your family...
我知道
I know.
但我在这可以自♥由♥
But I can be free here,
无须掩藏
myself.
我需要做真实的自己
I need to be who I am.
请上车!
All aboard!
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
请上车!最后一次广播!
All aboard! Final call!
去吧
Go.
去吧
Go.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
这样很好
This is good!
因此我们认为斯塔西老师的行为
Therefore, we are of the opinion that Miss Stacy has proven
证明自己既不胜任 也非理想人选
that she is neither qualified nor an appropriate person
负责教育艾凡里镇的年轻学子
to shape the young minds of Avonlea.
感谢前卫母亲缝纫社
Thank you, Progressive Mothers.
谢谢
Thank you.
牧师
Minister...
劳烦你提醒各位居民
please remind our fine community
一名教师该具备何种特质
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表