剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
what we should expect from a teacher.
一名教师理应具备…
A teacher is expected
执行规定与管控秩序的魄力
to enforce rules and keep order.
必须教导学生守规 遵从信仰
They must teach obedience, faith
敬重尊长以及道德规范
respect for elders, and morality.
以上是教育的宗旨
These are the tenets of education.
孩子应该少言且表现尊敬 诚实…
Children should be silent. Show respect, be honest.
小心 -守时、干净
Careful. Punctual, clean,
并且…整齐端庄
and tidy.
往上走
教育目标在于塑造一群良民
The goal of education is to create a better workforce
行为良好端正
with an emphasis on good behaviour
懂得循规蹈矩
and the ability to follow directions
并且会熟记背诵
and utilise memorisation.
绝不容许荒谬的戏法
There is no place for nonsense games
和活动
and activities.
熟记与背诵
Memorisation and recitation
才是促成正规教育的良方 -正是
ensure proper education. No, like this...
至于理解概念
Understanding "concepts"
或者想法于此目标下
or ideas is not valuable
并不重要…
in our goal...
斯塔西老师
Miss Stacy!
你不介意的话 我们正在进行会议
if you don't mind, we're conducting a meeting!
我印象中你没有受邀参与
I don't recall your presence being requested!
的确 我没收到邀请
Indeed, my presence was not requested
但我认为我有权替自己说话
but I feel I have a right to speak on my own behalf.
我若离开 大家事情会好办许多
It would be easier on all of us if I left.
请各位别误会我意图引发异议
You cannot imagine that I want to cause dissent in your community.
或者我想被扣上此罪
Or that I appreciate being accused of purposefully doing so.
今晚来此 是因为我问自己一个问题
I am here tonight because I asked myself a question
现在我也想问各位
that I ask you now.
关于孩子的教育 什么才是最重要的?
What is the most important thing to focus on regarding your children's education?
嫉妒?
Petty jealousy?
偏见?
Prejudice?
恐惧?
Fear?
你们该扪心自问的是
The important question to ask yourself is
孩子有学习吗?
are your children learning?
我自信答案是肯定
I believe the answer is "yes."
我们得加快动作
We have to hurry.
改变令人感到不安
Change is uncomfortable
因为未来尚不可知
because the future is unknown.
然而未来发展迅速 犹如火车前进
Yet the future is riding in fast, like a train.
而据我所能
And to the best of my ability
我来这是带领孩子前进 跟上未来脚步
I am here to bring your children forward to meet it.
我了解我的方法有所不同
I understand my methods are unusual
但证据显示参与式学习和主动学习
but hands-on learning and active engagement
都较死记硬背有效
have proven more effective than rote memorisation.
为何不鼓励孩子独♥立♥思考?
Why not encourage them to think for themselves?
为何只教导过去已知?
Why teach only what has come before?
以近代而言
Recently,
有人曾梦想发明电报
somebody dreamed the telegraph
电力、蒸汽引擎
electricity, a steam engine!
我相信不久之前 人们觉得火车速度太快
Not that long ago, I bet train travel felt too fast
是一种危险的发明
a dangerous innovation
但各位能否想象现今生活没有它?
but can you imagine your lives without it now?
有梦想的人能改变世界
Dreamers change the world.
好奇的心驱策我们进步
Curious minds propel us forward.
我的教学用意在于培养坚强的学生
My intention is to build strong students
不仅能为自己 更为所有人带来光明的未来
with bright futures, not just for them, but for everyone.
因此我来到这
That is why I'm here.
大家此刻见证的是 斯塔西老师的教学成果
What you've just witnessed is the effect of Miss Stacy's methods in action.
她教我们电力的知识
She taught us about electricity
也教我们明白热情与好奇
but she also showed us the spirit of enthusiasm and curiosity
是实现一切可能的基石
that we needed to make this happen.
斯塔西老师鼓励了我们
Miss Stacy is an inspiration.
我们跟着她学习一周 胜过之前一年所学
We learned more from her in a week than we learned in a year.
告诉我知识 我会忘记
Tell me and I forget.
教导我知识 我只会记得
Teach me and I remember.
让我深入其中 我才能真正学习
Involve me and I learn.
不同不代表不好
Different isn't bad.
只是不相同而已
It's just not the same.
看待事物…
Ahem. There's always...
总是不乏…
another way...
另一个角度
to look at things.
我返回艾凡里镇 是因为这里既有的美好
I returned to Avonlea because I needed what has always been here.
但若无法进步 我为何要留下?
But why would I stay if I can't grow?
斯塔西老师支持我成为医生的志向
Miss Stacy supports my ambition to become a doctor.
我相信她是我们的机会
I believe that she is our chance
帮助我们实现梦想 成为更优秀的自己
to help us realise our dreams and become more than we are now.
身为一个大半辈子
As someone who lived without change
不曾改变的人
for the bulk of my life
然后面临突如其来的改变
and then had great change thrust upon me
我能证实那是唯一…
I can attest that it is the only way
成长和学习的方法
to grow and learn.
我们投票表决吧
Let's put this to a vote.
赞成斯塔西老师留下的人?
All in favour of keeping Miss Stacy?
同意 -同意
Hear, hear.
赞成 -赞成
Yes.
赞成 -赞成
Yes...
我们做到了!
We did it!
安妮
早上好 斯塔西老师
Good morning, Miss Stacy!
我们好期待你回来
We're so excited to have you back!
没有寄信通知?
No letter?
只有来自我封闭思想的一束花
Just some flowers from my mental coffin.
我来泡茶
I'll put up some tea.
你是否听到消息? 我们家要去一趟沙洛镇
Did you hear the news? We're taking a trip to Charlottetown.
可以告诉我原因吗?
Have you a mind to tell me why?
当然可以
I do indeed.
你说她穿上男生的服装
以男性身份到巴黎上艺术学院?
我们到沙洛镇 能去拜访柯尔和约瑟芬姑妈吗?
Can we visit Cole and Aunt Josephine while we're in Charlottetown?
我想应该没问题
I suppose we might.
但容我提醒 你仍在受惩罚
But may I remind you that you are still under punishment
因为你那一趟小冒险
for your little adventure.
结果很值得
It was worth it.
我同意
I agree.
去吧
Go.
去吧
Step up.
走吧
Step up...
我 赛巴什汀
I, Sebastian,
愿意接受你 玛丽
take thee, Mary
作为我的妻子
to be my wedded wife.
从今以后携手共度人生
To have and to hold from this day forward
不论境遇好坏
for better or for worse
富有或贫穷
for richer or for poorer,
病痛或健康
in sickness and in health
都会深爱你 珍惜你
to love and to cherish
直到死亡将我俩分开
till death us do part.
而你 玛丽
And Mary,
是否愿意接受这名男子作你的丈夫
wilt thou have this man to be thy wedded husband
从今以后携手共度人生
to have and to hold from this day forward
不论境遇好坏
for better or for worse
富有或贫穷
for richer or for poorer
病痛或健康
in sickness and in health
都会深爱 珍惜
to love and to cherish,
直到死亡将你俩分开?
until death you do part?
我愿意
I will.
我现在宣布塞巴斯蒂安和玛丽 成为丈夫和妻子
I now proclaim Sebastian and Mary husband and wife.
很美的一场仪式
It was a lovely service.
的确
It was.
真的很美
Lovely.
记得我说过道歉可以让关系长久吗?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表