剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Well, time marches on, doesn't it?
你是如何被卷入这场骗局?
How did you find yourself roped into this fiasco?
柯尔拯救了我们
Cole was our hero.
没有他 我们不可能获得准许
Without him, we wouldn't have been permitted to come.
你体内的艺术细胞肯定… -安妮
The artist in you must love all this... -Anne.
那依然是你的一部分 -不再是了
It's still who you are. -Not anymore.
即便如此 我很开心能来这里
I'm happy to be here, even so.
让我带你们去用晚餐 然后上♥床♥休息
Let's get you some supper. And then, off to bed.
明天是大日子
Tomorrow is a big day.
来吧 柯尔
Come on, Cole.
我去过的所有派对中 这肯定是我最爱的一场
Of all the parties I've been to, I'm sure this one will be my favourite.
谁啊?请进
Yes, come in.
有什么事吗 孩子?
Oh, is something the matter, child?
我从来没参加过派对
I've never been...to a party before
我在想你能否指点我该有何期待
and I was wondering if you would please tell me what to expect
该有何种举止 还有我该怎么…表现?
and how I should behave and how... how should I... be?
你该预期玩得开怀畅快
You should expect a riotous good time.
而且你不必假装任何人 单纯做自己就好
And you need not be anyone, but simply yourself.
但我以前那么做过 却搞砸场面或格格不入
Oh, but I have such a history of doing just that and getting it all wrong and not fitting in
显得好像我异于常人 -那么你就来对地方了
and it seems I'm not like everyone else... Then you've come to the correct party.
是《简爱》
Jane Eyre!
我记得你去年在读这本书
I remember, you were reading that last year.
能否借给我呢?
Oh, may I borrow it?
我想格特鲁德不会介意
I suppose Gertrude wouldn't mind.
那些是她的书
Those were her books.
一如她生前摆放的模样
They sit just where she left them.
原来这就是你之前所谓的已婚
That's what you meant by... in your way, you were married.
是的
Yes.
我一直没能读第十章
I've never read... chapter 10.
那感觉犹如心中缺了一块角
It's felt like a hole in my soul.
这想必是她最爱的段落之一
Must have been one of her favourite parts.
她能引述许多作者的篇章词句
She could quote many passages from many authors.
我与她有相同志趣
She was a kindred spirit.
她总是会在派对上朗诵
She'd always recite something at this party.
你若能代替她 我会感到十分荣幸
I'd be honoured if you would, on her behalf.
分享你们的共同所爱?
Something you both share a love for?
很好
Oh, good.
戴安娜 快点跟我来
Diana, come with me. Come.
我替你感到兴奋 塞西尔想见你
Oh, I'm so excited for you. Cécile wants to meet.
塞西尔?
Cécile,
刚才的演奏…美得令人屏息
it was... breathtaking.
从头至尾振奋人心
Invigorating from start to finish.
你能满意我太开心了 巴里女士
I am so thrilled you are pleased, Miss Barry.
请叫我约瑟芬就好 这是我侄女 戴安娜
Josephine, please and this is my niece, Diana.
很高兴认识你 夏米纳德女士
Ravie de vous connaître, Mademoiselle Chaminade.
太好了!很高兴认识你
C'est magnifique, enchantée.
戴安娜本身也正在学习钢琴
Diana is a budding pianist -herself. -Ah.
稍微与她聊聊钢琴家的生活 好吗?
Give her a little glimpse into your life, won't you?
我走遍世界 到处演奏、分享我的乐曲
I see the world, sharing my compositions everywhere I go.
这种生活美妙极了 只要你不在意辛苦与旅行
It is an incredible life if you don't mind hard work... and travel.
这是你所向往的吗 戴安娜?
Is it something that you aspire to, Diana?
我所向往的? -以音乐维生
Aspire to? -With your music.
你的音乐事业 亲爱的 你的钢琴
A career, dear. Your piano.
我…不是的
Oh. Well... no.
我想我能继续弹钢琴作为消遣娱乐
I suppose I could keep it up on a recreational basis.
如果我丈夫同意的话
If it were agreeable to my husband.
瞧瞧四周 亲爱的
Look around, dear.
尽管你所受教育如此
Despite what you've been told
你的人生并非一定要 完全仿照你的父母
your life doesn't have to be an exact replica of your parents'.
婚姻确实美好 只要双方是因爱而结合
C'est vrai. -Marriage is wonderful if love is why you marry.
但除了操持家务 也许你会向往更多?
But perhaps you'd like something more than simply keeping a house.
我…
I-I...
请务必为我们弹奏一曲 亲爱的
You must play something for us, ma chérie.
不 我…我不能…
Oh, no, I-I'm not...
抱歉失陪 很高兴认识你
Excuse me. Uh... lovely to meet you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
非常抱歉
Oh! Uh, I'm-I'm so sorry.
我喜欢你的短发
I love your pixie haircut. Style, not sincerity!
多谢
Thank you.
瞧瞧 这是什么人来着?
Well... what do we have here?
一个农家男孩 你肯定是农家男孩
A farm boy! You must be a farm boy.
满脸悲伤的农家男孩
A sad farm boy.
穿着全身土色 -有时我会想着…
Dressed in brown. Sometimes I think
抛弃一切去当农夫 过简单的生活
I'd like to pack it all in and be a farmer. The simple life.
日出而作 日落而息
The day starts when the sun comes up and ends when it goes down.
那么你为何悲伤 农家男孩? -我…
Then why are you so sad, farm boy? -I...
肯定是这身衣服
It must be the brown.
年轻人 你的打扮不适合夏日晚会
You, young sir, are not at all dressed for a summer soiree.
戴安娜 这是不是 你见过最美好的一群人?
Diana, isn't this just the most amazing group of people?
我不知道该怎么想 -我也是
I don't know what to think. -Me neither!
我想我该去练习一下
I suppose I should go practice.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me!
你能否帮帮上年纪的花朵 替我拿杯饮料?
Could you help an old blossom out and get me a drink?
我这身装扮有些不方便
I seem to be stuck down here.
当然 没问题
Oh, why, certainly.
我想我是夸张过头了 -不会的
I guess I went a little overboard. Oh, no, you've made my day.
你让我很开心 我这辈子不时与花对话
I've been conversing with flowers my whole life
这是头一回有花朵开口说话
and it's the first time that one has spoken aloud.
很高兴能帮上忙
Happy I could be of some service.
各位晚安
Good evening.
我好高兴见到你们这些可爱的面孔
I'm thrilled to be among your lovely faces...
但很遗憾某人的缺席
but we feel the absence of one.
那张脸庞是如此美好
What a face it was.
我依然记得
I still recall it,
从我肩后探出头观望、读书 丝毫不拘礼教
peering over my shoulder reading over my shoulder, no care for decorum.
我们就是这样认识
That's how we met.
于巴黎的一间书店
A bookshop in Paris.
一个女人自我介绍她叫格特鲁德
A woman introduces herself as Gertrude
然后要我别买♥♥那本我正在浏览的书
and tells me I do not want to purchase the book I'm perusing
因为内容枯燥乏味
as it's impossibly bleak
而且主角竟然于结尾被谋杀
and, in the end, the protagonist is murdered!
接下来数十年时光 我读什么书都得藏着掖着
I spent my next decades hiding what I was reading
因为她总是忍♥不住透露结局
as she couldn't help but spoil the ending of every novel...
晚上去看戏时也是
or night at the theatre.
另外她也试图榨干我
She also attempted to bleed me dry
把我的钱全花在艺术品上
spending all my money on the arts.
如今瞧我身边剩下什么
And look what I'm left with.
站满整厅的美好友人们
Nothing but a room full of the most wonderful friends.
敬格特鲁德
To Gertrude.
愿她永远在我们身后探着头看书
May she be reading over our shoulders for eternity.
敬最美好的一对眷侣
To the most wonderful couple.
我心中的伴侣典范
My romantic ideal.
格蒂和小约 -敬格蒂和小约
Gertie and Jo. -Hear, hear!
多谢
Thank you.
格蒂和小约
Gertie and Jo.
现在代替格特鲁德进行朗诵
And now, to give a recitation in Gertrude's stead
我请来永远令人惊奇又聪明伶俐的…
I invite the always surprising bright-eyed,
安妮·雪利-卡斯伯特
big-brained Anne Shirley-Cuthbert.
安妮与这儿相融 对吧?
Anne fits right in, doesn't she?
“我印象中的真实世界宽广辽阔
"Now I remember that the real world was wide
那片土地充满希望、恐惧…
and that a varied field of hopes and fears
震撼、激动人心的事物
of sensations and excitements
静待着勇敢的人前往探索
awaited those who had the courage to go forth...
深入其无垠境地
into its expanse
于危难中寻求真正的人生知识”
to seek real knowledge of life...amidst its perils."
不… -抱歉打扰了
Oh. -No. -Excuse me.
不 不必离开
No, no. No.
过来坐吧
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表