剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
安妮雪利卡斯伯特 给我说实话
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, tell the truth.
要不是我的狐狸有危险 这一切都不会发生
If my fox wasn't in danger, none of this would've happened!
发生什么事?
None of what?
幸好烧掉的只有你的作文 不是整座绿山墙
Lucky it was only your essay was burned and not all of Green Gables.
我今天不能去上学 我没办法 斯塔西老师绝不会相信我
I can't go to school today, I just can't! Miss Stacy will never believe me,
我已经给她留下糟透的印象
and I've already made the worst impression!
我会陪你去解释
I'll go along with you to explain things.
整起事件说来的确让人怀疑
This is a right queer tale, and that's for sure and certain.
谢谢你 玛丽拉
Thank you, Marilla.
你能顺便多说我的优点 让她喜欢我吗?
Would you mind extolling all of my virtues, as well, so tat she'll like me better?
赶紧打扮出门
Get yourself ready now.
你和我 我们会好好熟悉彼此的
You and me. We're going to get to know each other.
一切都会没事的 是的
It's going be fine. Oh, yes.
我觉得应该是这样
I think this is right.
别动
Easy.
嘿…
Ah, hey, hey, hey. Whoa.
对我仁慈点
Show mercy.
对了
Right...
别动 不!
Stay... No!
新计划
很好 其实也不难
Alright then. Wasn't so bad.
嘿…
Hey... hey, hey! Ahh!
等等 回去!
杰瑞 快过来!
Jerry! Jerry, come here!
怎么了? -你能帮我一个忙吗?
What? Could you do me a favour?
你能破坏陷阱吗?
Would you mind maybe jamming the trap?
把零件弄坏让它故障?
You know, rigging it so it won't work?
我为何要这么做? -救我的狐狸一条命
Why would I do that? To save my fox.
但卡斯伯特先生说好会分钱给我
But Mr Cuthbert said he'll split the profit with me!
什么?
What?
我退出窗台时撞上头 然后弄倒油灯 结果灯倒在纸上
When I leaned back into the window, I hit my head, and then my essay fell
作文一瞬间化成火焰
and the oil lamp fell, and suddenly the pages were ablaze.
我想到法子、用鞋子踩熄火 火总算是灭了
I had the great idea to stomp on it with my shoes, and it went out.
这时我才发现 费尽心思写的作文毁了
And then I realised that the essay that I poured my heart into was ruined.
所以我在想能否于放学后 口述给你听 就我们俩?
So, I was hoping that maybe I could just tell you about it after school? Just the two of us?
重写一篇似乎可惜 毕竟那篇已经非常完美
It just seems a shame to have to write it again... when it was perfect just as it was.
我写完后反省了许多 也真正学到教训
I felt ever so inspired after the lesson. I learned a lot.
我很抱歉 但你仍须完成这项作业
I'm sorry but... you're going to have to complete the assignment, Anne.
我会监督她完成的
I'll see to it that she does.
逆境有时是一种好事
Adversity can be a blessing.
希望你刚才没有偷听 -我正试着专心读书
I hope you weren't eavesdropping. I'm trying to study.
我很快也会需要斯塔西老师辅♥导♥ -你爱怎样就做吧
I'm going to need Miss Stacy's help with my vocation soon, too. Do whatever you want.
容我请教 教室桌子上哪去了?
What's happened to the desks, if I may ask?
我把这称作参与式学习
I call it a forum for hands-on learning.
你到底有什么毛病?
What is your problem?
你的志向又与我何干?
How is your vocation mine?
的确无关 真是抱歉打扰 继续追求你的目标吧
It's not. So sorry to interrupt. Please, carry on with your goals.
你想留下来一起旁听吗?
Would you care to stay and observe?
老天 谢谢你 我想我很乐意
Why, thank you. I believe I would.
好 同学们 开始上课
Alright, class, let's begin.
基尔伯特?
Gilbert?
这边请坐
Please.
科学让世界改变进步
Science changes the world for the better.
有人知道电力吗?
Does anyone know what electricity is?
光线? -是的 还有呢?
Light. Yes, and?
一种能量? -电力确实是一种能量
A form of energy? Electricity is indeed a form of energy.
我正打算那样回答 -如果你们见过雷雨
I was going to say that. If you've ever watched a thunderstorm
看着强力闪电划过天空 那就是电力
with mighty lightning bolts darting down from the sky that's electricity.
一种强大的能量
Powerful stuff.
闪电是一种瞬间释放的强大电流
A bolt of lightning is a sudden, massive surge of electricity
发生于天空与大地之间
between the sky and the ground beneath.
电流存在原子之间
Electrical currents live inside atoms.
原子则是一种微小粒子 能构成所有物质
And atoms are small particles that make up all matter.
其体积之小 至少得有无数亿的原子
They're so small that it takes billions and billions of them
才能组成有用的东西 例如钉子
just to make something useful like... A nail.
任何具有质量和体积的东西称作物质
All objects that take up space and have mass are called matter.
身边一切事物皆由物质组成
And everything around you is made up of matter.
巧克力蛋糕是物质所组成
Chocolate cake is made up of matter.
这道墙、这间学校都是由物质组成
These walls... the school is made up of matter.
你们也是由物质组成
You are made up of matter.
今天我们不像大城市 没有正规电力来源
Now, today, without a standard power source like they have in the big cities...
所以我们要自己创造电流以便点亮…
we are going to make our own electric current in order to illuminate...
一颗灯泡
a light bulb.
你们有多少人看过灯泡? -在纽约
How many of you have ever seen one? In New York, actually.
在沙洛镇
In Charlottetown.
我的姑妈约瑟芬家里有电
My aunt Josephine has electricity.
有了灯泡 科学家发现一个方法
Well, with a light bulb scientists have found a way
将电流传送至…原子能携带能量
to send electric currents... atoms carrying energy...
传送至一个充满气体的空间 内含另一种不同的原子
into a container full of gas... a different type of atom.
当两种不同的原子相撞 透过互相交换能量而产生…
And when those two types of atoms meet they exchange their energy and make...
光线 -光线
Light!
因此在艾凡里镇 只要有一颗灯泡
So, here in Avonlea... ...with a little ingenuity
以及爱德华王子岛的马铃薯 我们就能拥有电力
and some Prince Edward Island potatoes we have... electricity.
你们好 各位来得正好 我们正学习发电 一起加入吗?
Why, hello! Ahem. Good timing. We were just brightening our day. Won't you join us?
斯塔西老师真了不起 -是的 她真是
Miss Stacy is wonderful teacher. -Yes! She is.
这尝起来像巧克力吗? -穆迪 不要!
Does it taste like chocolate? -Moody, no! -Don't!
穆迪!
Moody, no!
穆迪! -每个人站好别动
Moody! -Everybody stand still, right where you are.
我的孩子! -麻烦请退后 谢谢
My child, my child! Please stay back, thank you.
大家请冷静
Let's keep our heads.
保持镇静才能避免踩到玻璃碎片
Logic dictates there are no shards under your feet
而我希望谁都别踩到 我去拿扫把
and I'd like to keep it that way. I'll fetch a broom.
等等
Good boy. Ey.
你欠我五块钱
You owe me five dollars.
赛巴什汀?
Sebastian?
玛丽
Mary.
你到这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
我也不晓得
I don't know.
我们快离开 免得玻璃割伤你的脸
Let's get you away from here. What if that glass had cut your face?
拜托 母亲 那是我的错
Mother, please, it was my fault!
你应该平安无事地坐在桌前学习
You should have been sitting, safe and sound, at a desk!
我们希望这个教室井然有序又安静
We expect this classroom to be orderly and calm
另外我们期望你能遵照课程教学
and we expect you to conform to the curriculum.
自然科学也是课程一部分
Science is part of the course of study.
那才不是自然科学 那是变戏法
That wasn't science, that was prestidigitation.
看在老天的份上 刚才的课明明好极了
Oh, for heaven's sake. It was an excellent lesson.
我们希望孩子安全地学习规定内容
We want our children to learn, safely,
以便未来升学 -不是耍把戏
what is required to prepare them for higher education. Not the circus.
恕我插嘴 斯塔西老师 是尽责、有能力的教师
Pardon me, Miss Stacy is a dedicated, capable teacher.
我希望有天能像她一样 她是聪明的职业女性
I hope to be exactly like her someday. She is a smart, lovely career woman
也是一名杰出的教育者 仅管经历过叫人悲伤的恋情
who is a superior educator despite overcoming a tragical romance.
好在你将重写那篇关于说闲话的作文
Good thing you'll be writing that essay on gossip again.
前卫母亲缝纫社努力游说 才请来本地首位女教师
The Progressive Mothers lobbied hard for the first female teacher in Avonlea.
请别浪费难得的机会
Please don't squander the opportunity.
你必须和他谈谈
You have to talk to him.
告诉基尔伯特你的感受 你们有过协议 他却不遵守
Tell Gilbert how you feel. You had an agreement, and he broke it.
我不想阻碍他 他正在追求梦想
I don't want to stand in his way. -He's following his dream.
即使得牺牲你的梦想?
Even at the expense of yours?
这一切与我原先所想不同
Everything is different from how I thought it would be.
我以为耕作的人生会适合我 但我现在不确定了
I thought farming was, finally, the life for me, but now I don't know.
在阳光下 靠自己的双手干活
Being outside working with your hands
每一天的付出都有所回报
where everything you do every day counts for something.
听起来是不错的人生
Sounds like a life to me.
我只知道 我再也不会回头
What I do know is that I'm not going backwards.
我受够了船上的生活
I'm done on the ships.
漂泊十年了 如今我只想找个地方落脚
After ten years, I really hoped to stay in one place.
十年?但你看起来好年轻
Ten years? But you're so young.
可惜内心已老
Old on the inside.
沼泽区能找到工作吗?
Is there any work here in the Bog?
只要你愿意屈就
If you're willing to take it.
我为何会想拒绝?
Why wouldn't I take it?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表