剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
我大姐苏珊被求婚时 对方这么说
And when my big sister, Susan, was proposed to, he said:
“父亲给我一座登记在我名下的农庄
"Father has given me the farm in my own name.
你怎么说 小亲亲 我们今年秋天结婚如何?”
What do you say, darling pet, if we get hitched this fall?"
你们听说过这种话吗?
Have you ever heard such a thing?
就这样? -安妮 他叫她“小亲亲”
That's it? Anne, he called her "darling pet."
这段求婚词的含情指数 跟菲利普老师点名没两样
That proposal is about as amorous as Mr Phillips doing a roll call.
简说普瑞丝相信她不久会被求婚
Jane says Prissy's convinced it'll happen any day now.
普瑞丝 你令我无法呼吸
"Prissy, you leave me breathless!
嫁给我 否则我对你的爱 将使我窒息而死
Marry me, or I shall die choking on my love for you to the end!"
我的兄长担♥保♥我 多伦多证券交易所的职位
My... brother has guaranteed me a position on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
也保证搬迁之后 引荐当地社会高层给我们认识
And upon our relocation he's promised introductions to the city's social elite.
你愿意接受我吗 亲爱的鲁比?
"Will you have me, my dearest Ruby?"
我拒绝
No.
我打算和数名对象见面 然后被求婚数次
I plan to have several beaus and be proposed to several times
好让基尔伯特布莱斯发疯 最后才接受他的求婚
just to drive Gilbert Blythe mad before I accept his offer.
轮到你 安妮
Your turn, Anne.
为了你 我愿筑一座城
For you... I will build a castle
而每一块砖皆由我内心 对你的爱锻造炼成
with each brick forged in my heart with the fire of my transcendent love.
你愿意收下这枚绝美的钻戒吗?
Will you accept this exquisite diamond ring?
唯有你点头应允 我的人生才能完整
My life will only be complete if you consent to our marriage.
我发誓我会成为 一名出色且…可敬的丈夫
I vow to be a... distinguished and... and... and worthy husband.
老天 快站起来
Good Lord, man. Stand up at once.
我会满足她的所有愿望
Sh-she will want for nothing.
普瑞丝
Prissy?
你的回答是? -我愿意!
What say you? Yes!
谢谢你 父亲
Thank you, Father.
NETFLIX 原创剧集
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
人生是希望的坟场
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下的树上过夜
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
当你去学校 丢下我独守空屋时
When you go to school and leave me here whole day with no one to talk to
我就自己找事做
I keep myself busy.
如果你煮的菜没味道 我就囫囵吞下
If you cook and the food ain't have no taste I chew and swallow.
我不吭一声忍♥着这痛苦到现在
I've carried this pain, quiet, into the cold Canadian spring.
你知道我的 我不爱抱怨
You know me, Blythe. I don't like to complain.
所以当我说 略逊于我的人早就崩溃了…
So when I say lesser men would've cracked by now...
代表…? -真的会发疯
Then? -Exactly.
我准备好了 关门吧
I'm ready. Close the door.
不要 -也是
Uh, no. -You're right.
用力甩才对 我想一次到位
Give it a good slam. I only wanna do this once.
这主意不好 去看医生吧 -为了牙痛?是朋友就帮我
This is a very bad idea. Go see a doctor. For a toothache? Just be my friend.
你是这辽阔、孤独的国土上 我唯一的朋友
The onliest one I have in this vast, lonely country.
没有什么比和谐安静更好了
Ah! Nothing like a little peace and quiet.
你到底在里头做什么?
Whatever are you doing in there?
这是给你路上的惊喜
It's a surprise! For your trip!
我讨厌惊喜 生来个性使然
I don't like surprises. That's my issue with this whole business.
未知的概念让我感到不安
It's the not knowing I find disconcerting.
所以你才要去看眼科
That's why you're going to the oculist.
为了知道 一切都会真♥相♥大白
To know! All will be revealed.
对 但我也怕知道答案 -不过是视力不如从前
Then again, I'm afraid of that too. So your eyesight isn't what it used to be.
到你的岁数都会这样 -我的岁数?
It happens to people your age. My age?
我们有些人刚好懂得保住青春
Some of us manage to retain more of our girlish youth.
快点 火车是今天出发 不是下周 -做好了
Now, hurry it up. We're taking the train today, not a week from now. Finished!
不准偷看
No peeking.
我忘了什么?
What am I forgetting?
我忘了什么?
What am I forgetting?
安妮 到楼上我衣柜的雪松木箱 拿我那条好的披巾
Oh, Anne... upstairs in the cedar trunk in my closet -please fetch my good shawl.
没问题 -衰老健忘 是视觉退化的好朋友
Will do! Senility, the partner of failed vision.
我想不起我为何邀请你 对了 我根本没有
I'm trying to remember why I invited you along. Oh, that's right, I didn't.
就当我是你袜子里的刺吧
Consider me a burr in your sock.
安妮!
Anne!
来了 -我都等不及要离开了
Coming! I can't wait to get away from it all.
你能否想象 今天晚上 我将享用别人煮好的晚餐
Can you imagine? Tonight, I'm gonna be eating a meal that I didn't cook.
光想就叫人兴奋
The mind reels.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
还有 玛丽拉…
Oh. Uh, and... Marilla?
我能用赛巴什汀送的咖哩煮晚餐吗?
May I use the curry that Sebastian gave you for the dinner I'm planning to cook tonight?
你只能在炉上煮饭 不准使用烤箱 懂吗?
You may cook on top of the stove only. -You're not to use the oven. Understood?
我希望回来时绿山墙安然无恙
I want Green Gables standing when I come back tomorrow.
咖哩?希望我们回来时马修还活着
Curry? Ha! Let's hope Matthew is standing when we return.
怎么了?
What now?
我们该上路了 赶紧走吧
Oh, let's be away! Let's be away!
快点 沙洛镇等着呢
Come along now, Charlottetown awaits.
记得上学别迟到 -我不会的
Don't be late for school. -I won't.
别把房♥子烧了
And don't burn down the house.
我不会 -也别惹上任何麻烦
I won't. And don't get up to any mischief!
再见
Bye!
六便士
戴安娜 你人真是太好了
Diana, you're such a dear.
多谢你 这下婚礼该有的都齐了
Thank you. Now I have everything I'll need for the perfect wedding.
普瑞丝 你有新娘面纱吗?
Prissy, do you have a bridal veil?
我会戴我母亲的 这是我们家族传统
I'm going to be wearing my mother's. It's a tradition in our family.
你该留下这枚六便士 之后传给你女儿
You should keep this sixpence and hand it down to your daughters.
这是要买♥♥什么?
What are we buying?
戴安娜大老远从伦敦 弄来一枚六便士送给普瑞丝
Diana got a genuine sixpence for Prissy, all the way from London.
两个月前听到你订婚 我立刻就写信给表亲
I wrote to my cousin two months ago, as soon as I heard about the engagement.
我真庆幸它赶上了 -旧东西、新东西
I'm just glad it got here in time. -Something old, something new.
借来的东西、蓝色的东西 -还有新娘鞋中的六便士银币
Something borrowed, something blue. And a silver sixpence in her shoe.
听起来很不舒服
Sounds painful.
听起来是幸福的魔咒
Sounds like a magic spell for happiness.
你得小心点 老兄
You need to be more careful, bud.
手伤恢复得如何?
Is it healing alright?
快好了 多谢关心
It's getting there. Thanks.
我只是进来拿柴火 -动作快
I've just come for some firewood. -Well, hurry up, then.
愚蠢至极 -抱歉 我会清理
Oh... -Ugh. Imbecile. I'm sorry. I'll get it.
你让我觉得恶心
You disgust me.
走开
Be on your way.
先生你好 早安
Hello. Good morning, sir.
我牙齿有问题 事实上是牙龈造成的问题
Tooth trouble. Actually, it's gum trouble causing the tooth trouble.
我想买♥♥些椰子水
I was hoping for some coconut water.
我母亲以前用那替我治疗
My mum used to give it to me as a kind of healing.
或者有商船进口的黄莲? 一种中国药材
Maybe a trade ship came in with some huang lian? It's Chinese.
我听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're saying.
你觉得我碍眼
You don't like me.
但我想你不讨厌钱
But I see you like money.
就给我一些盐漱口吧 -我们目前缺货
Just sell me some salt to gargle with. -We're all out.
有时我发现人的偏见会造成不便
Sometimes I find bigotry very inconvenient.
这附近没人会治疗你 你该和你的同类待在沼泽区
You won't find care anywhere around here. -You should be with your own kind in the Bog.
你说哪里?
The what?
别装傻 你清楚我说的 那个贫民窟
Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about. The slum.
你们那类人在镇上的区域
For people like you, outside Charlottetown.
我这一类人?真的吗?
People like me? This true?
快滚出我的店
Get out of my shop.
回去你们流氓和穷♥人♥的地方 快走
Go back to where you belong with the other delinquents and indigents. Go!
我这就离开 你不晓得你的话让我多开心
I was just leaving. You have no idea how happy you've made me.
该面♥积♥等于上底加下底乘以高
The area equals one half times the sum of both bases
然后除以二
multiplied by the height.
易如反掌 开始吧
Simple enough. Begin.
最后一位完成的学生
The student who finishes last...
将希望自己今天没来上学
will wish he had stayed home from school today.
赛巴什汀 -早安
Sebastian! Good morning.
抱歉 我有话跟基尔伯特说
Pardon me, I need to have a word with Gilbert, please.
请你待在更衣间
I'd thank you to stay in the cloakroom.
赛巴什汀 你来这做什么? 你脸色好糟
Sebastian, what are you doing here? You look terrible.
这里不欢迎你
You're not welcome here.
圣诞话剧时你差点杀了我
He tried to kill me at the Christmas Pantomime.
若教室内有任何威胁
If there's any threat in this classroom,
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表