剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
There's no such thing as ghosts.
我刚经历了最悲惨的经验
I just survived the most harrowing experience.
我相信有个可怕的邪恶诅咒 降临艾凡里镇了
I believe a terrifyingly evil curse has befallen Avonlea.
诅咒渗透每一处涌泉凹壁与裂缝
It pervades every alcove and crevice,
每一棵树、每一朵花 所有鬼魂都因此苏醒
every tree and flower. All the spirits are stirring.
我几乎确定我看见小溪旁 有位鬼魂般惨白的女人
I'm nearly certain I saw a ghostly white lady down by the brook.
她想要什么? -我们
What did she want? -Us.
是不是吓死人了?
Couldn't you just die of fright?
那不是真的 鲁比
It's not real, Ruby.
对不对 安妮?
Right, Anne?
谢谢你 鲁比 你的眼泪是给我的最高赞许
Thank you, Ruby. I take your tears as the highest compliment.
我将故事取名《幽魂谷地》 最令人战栗的故事
I call my story The Haunted Dell: A Most Shuddersome Tale.
我很敬佩你的想象力 安妮
You know how I admire your imagination, Anne,
但我刚想起来 我该回家了
but I just remembered, I'm due at home.
我最好也回家 天色暗了
I'd better get home, too. It's getting dark.
但你们还没听结局呢
But you haven't heard the ending yet.
我还没想好 但我保证会很恐怖
I haven't thought of it, but it promises to be very sinister.
明天说吧 去学校时 天色较早的时候 再见
Uh, tomorrow maybe, on the way to school, a little further away from twilight. Bye.
走路回家小心
Be careful walking home!
《幽魂谷地》安妮雪利卡斯伯特著作
那名小女孩
The little girl...
感觉一股暗黑力量
felt the dark force lurking...
潜伏于树梢之上
just beyond the trees...
拜托别杀我
Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.
拜托别杀我
Please don't kill me.
你好
Hello.
我刚和一只森林动物有段惊喜相遇
I just had a rapturous encounter with a forest creature.
发生什么事?
What's wrong?
我的姑妈毕翠丝… -去世了
My Great Aunt Beatrice. -She's died.
邓洛普先生
Oh, Mr Dunlop.
她留给我一笔为数不少的遗产 但是…
Uh, there is a sizable inheritance, but...
这无法减轻我的悲痛
it is of little comfort.
我本来就觉得孤苦无依 但如今真的只剩独自一人
I was already an orphan, like you Anne, but now I am truly alone.
你不是独自一人 还有我 你的小妹 记得吗?
You're not alone. You have me, your sister, remember?
你真是非常体贴的女孩
You are a very sweet girl, Anne.
毕翠丝一直都希望我有家人
Aunt Bea always wanted me to have a fine family.
也许她会变成善良的鬼魂 你相信有鬼吗?
Perhaps your aunt will be a lovely ghost. Do you believe in ghosts?
很有趣的提问 我该相信吗?
An interesting question. Should I believe in them?
我在写一个故事叫《幽魂谷地》
I'm writing a story called The Haunted Dell.
里面有一个鬼魂 她美丽动人
And there's a ghost in it. She's beautiful.
我吓得要命 但身为作家 我有义务把故事写完
It has me petrified, but it's my duty as a storyteller to finish it.
她生前最爱恐怖故事
Aunt Bea loved a good scary story.
你有工具能妥善记录你的杰作吗?
Do you have an instrument worthy of capturing your fine work?
比起铅笔 我更偏好用笔和墨水
I prefer pen and ink to pencil.
一名作家该拥有最新颖的书写工具
Oh, well... an author should have the latest and most stylish of writing tools.
我要把这个送给你
I'd like you to have this.
我会永远珍惜的 谢谢你
I shall cherish this always. Thank you.
各位晚安
Good evening, all.
我今天收获丰富
My day was incredibly productive.
我和威廉聊了好一段时间
I spent a good part of it chatting with William.
那是谁? -巴里先生
Who's that? -Mr Barry.
根据威廉的说法
According to William
许多人仍对黄金的事存疑
apparently many people are sceptical about the gold
即使进行了镇民集♥会♥ -这是预料中的事
even after the town hall meeting. Well, that's to be expected.
毕竟不是一般小事 -我们…威廉和我认为
It is unusual business. Well, we thought, William and I
应该举办一场较轻松的聚会
that there should be a less formal gathering
让艾凡里镇的居民能好好聊聊
where the people of Avonlea can talk things out.
好棒的主意
That's a splendid idea.
巴里家决定办一场盛大派对
The Barrys have decided to host a big party for any
邀请感兴趣的居民们 我想应该都是有身份的人
and all interested folks. Rather classy, I say.
玛丽拉 你和马修一定要去
Marilla, you and Matthew have to go.
听起来像浮华无益之事
Sounds a rather frivolous affair.
或许吧 但可能帮助你和马修做决定
Well, perhaps but it might help you and Matthew to make your decision one way or another.
另外还要柠檬方块挞 醋栗蛋糕、甜酥饼…
And also lemon squares, currant cake, shortbread cookies...
我们需要更像样的宴会点心 餐桌上的焦点
We need something festive, a showstopper.
我真希望能早点收到通知
I wish I had more notice.
蜜饯馅饼? -什么?
Nesselrode pie? What?
家里不准出现朗姆酒 玛莉乔 -只是调味用 夫人
I'll not have rum in this house, Mary Joe. -It's only for flavouring, Ma'am.
伊丽莎 我多邀请了几位客人
Eliza, I've invited a few more guests
麻烦你安排调整一下
if you could make arrangements accordingly.
确切有多少人? 蛋糕不会凭空变出来 亲爱的
Exactly how many? Cakes aren't made by magic elves, dear.
我得说服托马斯林德
I shall need to secure Thomas Lynde
在他扫光整个甜点桌之前
before he consumes the entirety of the sweets table.
先前教会野餐的情景实在惨不忍♥睹
That scene at the church picnic was very unfortunate.
你看着办 好吗?
See what you can do about that, won't you, darling?
拜托带上我
Please take me with you.
你证明自己长大可以独自在家了
You've proven yourself old enough to stay home alone.
你不是怕黑吧? -不是…
Not afraid of the dark, are you? -Not really.
我们去镇民集♥会♥那晚你也没事
You were fine the night we went to the town hall meeting.
老天 你肯定写了精彩的故事结局
My, my, you must have written a bang up ending for your story.
骷髅树捉住了女孩 然后卖♥♥给白色女幽灵
The skeleton tree has captured the little girl and then indentured her to the White Lady,
她是鬼后… -什么鬼 胡说八道
Queen of the Ghosts... Ghosts, fiddlesticks.
你乖乖待在家 没什么事会发生
You'll stay here and nothing untoward will happen.
这样就能治好 你在家胡思乱想的危险毛病
That should cure you of imagining danger into this house.
我不确定 纳森尼尔待在卡斯伯特家
他们可不好骗 -确实好得令人难以置信
我忧心黄金将给小镇招致贪婪
I worry that this gold is an open road to avarice in our small town.
但也会引发居民的慷慨之心
Ah, but it's inspired such generosity among your flock.
没错 150元并非小数目
Yes, well, it's 150 dollars, a very large sum of money.
该有多少笔主日礼拜捐款 是吧?
Quite a lot of Sunday service dimes, eh?
那么此番善举将有何回报?
And what does the philanthropist get in return
缓解邻居们的经济负担
for sparing his neighbour the financial burden
替大家负担黄金检测费用?
of paying for their own gold testing?
分享心怀感激的邻居们 一小部分的黄金收获
A very small share of his grateful neighbour's gold claim.
或许教会能为这般无私的举动
That truly selfless act might inspire the church to counsel other parishioners
劝说教友们这其中带来的好处
on the benefits of your offer.
很正当的协议 男士们
A righteous agreement, gentlemen.
不能浪费这些浮华的玩意 玛丽拉女士
We can't let all this frivolity go to waste, Miss Marilla.
确实好到难以置信…
至少好好享受一下
You could at least try to have some fun.
我认为大家该冒险投资…
来杯浮华的玩意? -不 不用了
Glass of frivolity, at all? -Uh, no.
你改变发型了吗?
Did you change your hair?
纳森尼尔 借一步说话好吗?
Nathaniel, a word?
我有何能效劳?
What can I do for you?
几乎没有风险 但当然 这决定并不容易…
他真的挺上得了台面 你家纳森
He's quite the prized pony, your Nate.
他并非我的人
He's hardly mine.
我意思是他几乎算是你们家的人
I just meant that he's practically part of the family now.
你今晚很美 玛丽拉 发型很适合你
You look lovely this evening, Marilla. That hairstyle suits you.
亲爱的…
Dear...
基尔伯特 你好吗?
Gilbert. How are...
亲爱的…基尔伯特
Dear Gilbert...
也许我们的双脚能一路走远
♪ Our feet may wander ♪
♪ Far, far away ♪
走过一处一处的美景
♪ Amid scenes of beauty ♪
♪ From place to place... ♪
你今晚看起来真是明艳动人
Don't you just look like a bright shiny penny this evening?
喔…谢谢你
Oh, well, thank you.
你玩得还开心吗? -愉快极了
Are you enjoying the party? -It's quite wonderful, yeah.
很高兴听到如此
Glad to hear it.
我们的心可能飘远
♪ The heart may wander ♪
然而过段时日
♪ And for a while... ♪
忘却那些开怀…
你们家雷切尔似乎玩得很开心
Your Rachel seems to be having a good time.
她总是众目焦点 那女人
Oh, Belle of the ball, that one.
脸上的笑容瞬间淡去
♪ There comes no smile ♪
当我们忆起珍爱的友人们
♪ As we remember ♪ ♪ The friends we love ♪
珍爱的友人们 -珍爱的友人们
♪ The friends we love ♪ -♪ Love ♪
珍爱的友人们 -珍爱的友人们
♪ The friends we love ♪ ♪ The friends we love... ♪
很高兴能帮上忙
Happy to help.
当我们忆起…
珍爱的友人们 -珍爱的友人们
♪ The friends we love ♪ ♪ The friends we love ♪
但在那之后…
♪ But or the feeling ♪ -♪ But the... ♪
当戴安娜毕业 她的条件会领先他人许多
Diana will already be miles ahead when she gets to finishing school.
那男人就不懂半点节制吗?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表