剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
It's a gift. Really.
世上有许多事比美貌更重要
There are more important things than beauty
而你有各种机会去发现
and you'll have every opportunity to find out.
普瑞丝说他的胡子会扎人 一点都不柔顺
Prissy says that his moustache was scratchy, not soft!
柯尔从那些大衣中探出身子 让你们想到什么吗?
What does Cole peeking out of the coats like that remind you of?
我不晓得 -一只猫头鹰盘踞于树洞中
I don't know. -An owl tucked in the hollow of a tree.
他全神贯注于创作 让想象力越发成长
He's so dedicated to his art. Really cultivating his imagination.
他很帅气 对吧? -你不能喜欢所有男孩
He's very handsome, isn't he? You can't like all the boys!
悲伤又帅气
Sad and handsome.
那可怜的家伙需要来点好事
The poor thing could use some cheering up.
你好 柯尔
Hello, Cole.
我只是想说我很遗憾 那场游戏提早结束
I just wanted to say I think it's too bad our game ended
甚至来不及轮到你
before you could have your turn.
我想我可以破例让你现在亲吻我
I suppose I could break the rules and allow you to kiss me now.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你有什么毛病? 你不喜欢女孩之类的吗?
What's wrong with you? Don't you like girls or something?
我是不喜欢你
I don't like you.
柯尔是个怪胎 -乔西帕伊 收回这句话
Cole is a freak! Josie Pye, you take that back!
柯尔是我的朋友 -看来你们是天生一对
Cole is my friend! Then it's a match made in heaven.
转吧
Spin.
我才不要亲丑孤儿
I'm not kissing that ugly orphan.
瞧她脸一变红 全身都红透了
Oh, when her face turns red, it's like she's all red.
我亲安妮
I'll kiss Anne.
多棒的主意
Oh, how splendid!
很好 让怪胎们互相接吻
Good. Let the freaks kiss.
怪胎
Freak!
快点亲 怪胎
Kiss, freaks.
亲吧 -小怪胎
Kiss. Little freak!
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
不行!
No!
怪胎
Freak!
《简爱》
亲下去 怪胎 亲下去
Kiss, freaks! -Stop.
亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 -别闹他们
Kiss, freaks, kiss!
亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 -别闹了
Kiss, freaks, kiss! -Stop it!
亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 -别欺负人 住口
Kiss, freaks, kiss! -Stop!
亲下去 怪胎 亲下去… -住口
Kiss, freaks, kiss! -That's untoward!
少烦他们了 -快点做来看看
Leave them alone! -Stop being mean!
够了 比利 -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去
Billy! -Kiss, freaks, kiss!
住口! -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去
Kiss, freaks, kiss!
住口!少烦他们! -亲下去 怪胎 亲下去…
Stop it! Leave them alone! -Kiss, freaks, kiss!
亲下去 怪胎 亲下去…
Kiss, freaks, kiss! Kiss, freaks, kiss!
亲下去 怪胎 亲下去 -你们还等什么?
Leave them alone! -What are you waiting for?
别说了 -比利 别欺负人
Leave them alone! -Kiss, freaks, kiss!
我决定我再也不要亲吻 除非我想要
I've decided I'm not going to do anymore kissing. Not unless I want to.
当然 要不是我长得难看 我会有更多选择
Of course, if I wasn't so homely, I would have more options.
你不难看 安妮 我多希望你别再这么说
You're not homely, Anne. I wish you'd stop saying that.
事实不是你想的
It's not true.
戴安娜 我坚信我的人生会好过些
Diana, it is my firm belief that my life would be easier
如果我像你一样美 -胡说八道
if I was beautiful like you. Nonsense!
我愿意拿酒窝交换 你的任何一点聪明才智
I'd trade my dimples for any of your cleverness
而且那还算便宜了
and consider it cheaply bought at that price.
戴安娜 我好庆幸你这么完美
Diana, I'm so glad you're exquisite.
仅次于拥有美丽外表的事
Next to being beautiful oneself...
就是拥有一个美丽的知心朋友
it's best to have a beautiful bosom friend.
又遇见你了 绿山墙的安妮小姐
Hello there again, Miss Anne of Green Gables.
你好
Hello.
怎么了 小鸟儿?
What is wrong, little bird?
你的神奇提箱内不会刚好有法宝
You wouldn't happen to have anything in that wonderful case
能够让我变美吧
that would make me beautiful, would you?
或许是能祛除我脸上讨厌雀斑的药剂
Perhaps a remedy to remove my horrible freckles
让我有粉♥嫩♥双颊或闪耀的紫色眼珠?
and give me a rose-leaf complexion? Or lovely, starry, violet eyes?
我想…恐怕没有
Hmm. No. I'm afraid not.
那个是什么?
Hmm. -What's that?
染发剂?
Hair dye? Do you...
你想这能让我的头发 变得乌黑亮丽吗?
Do you think this will turn my hair a beautiful raven black?
上面是这么说的
That's what it say.
我的红发毁了我的一生
My red hair is the bane of my existence.
我这辈子就梦想有一头乌黑秀发
And raven hair is my life-long dream.
仍然没有钱吗?
Still no money?
我有一份三明治? -火腿口味
I have a sandwich. -Ham.
奶酪的行吗?
Cheese?
使用方法全在商标上
Instructions are on the label. -Oh!
感激不尽
thank you!
感激不尽
Thank you.
欢迎回家 -你也是 欢迎回家
Welcome home. -Welcome home to you too.
这一类的感受…
The, uh... kinds of feelings...
初吻所引发的那些情绪…
the, uh... emotions consequent on the first kiss
可能会使人心神不宁
can be... unsettling and...
对 对 没错
你知道 有时随着年纪稍长 那些心情会更…
Sometimes as... as we get a bit older...there can...
安妮?
Anne?
我从雷切尔家回来了
I'm back from Rachel's!
某…
The...
某种热情的表达…不对
The expression of a certain passion... No.
某种心情的表达…
The... expression of a certain feeling...
安妮?
Anne?
我们先天的直觉便是自身最好的导师
Intuition, our own selfhood...Nature's highest teacher...
安妮?我敢说 我准备好回答你的问题了
Anne? I daresay I'm prepared to settle your questions now.
亲吻是一种爱与情感的自然表现…
Kissing is a natural expression of love and its emotions...
老天 你一直都在睡觉吗?
Mercy me. Have you been sleeping?
安妮? -不是
Anne! -No.
你不舒服吗? -不是
Are you ill? No, but...
但拜托你了 我现在身陷绝望之中
Please, I'm in the depths of despair.
玛丽拉 拜托你走吧 千万别看我
Please, Marilla, go away and don't look at me!
这是哪门子的事?你到底怎么回事?
Did anyone ever hear the like? Whatever is the matter with you?
立刻起来告诉我 我说立刻
Get up right this minute and tell me. This minute, I say.
安妮雪利卡斯伯特 你对你的头发做了什么?
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, what have you done to your hair?
为何变成绿色?
Why, it's green!
你越动头发卷得越慢 小美女
The more you squirm, the longer these ringlets will take, pretty Miss.
明天头发不卷真的有那么糟糕吗?
Would it be so terrible if I didn't have curls tomorrow?
美貌就是力量 亲爱的 你清楚的
Beauty is power, darling. You know that.
是不是? -是的
Yes? Yes.
弄好了 现在去睡吧
There. Now get some sleep.
你看起来一脸疲累 这可不行
You look tired, and that won't do.
玛丽拉 你不明白我有多可怜
Oh, Marilla, you little know how utterly wretched I am!
我是爱德华王子岛上最不幸的女孩
I'm the unhappiest girl in Prince Edward Island.
哪天我若是觉得染发值得一试
Well, if I had decided it was worthwhile to dye my hair
至少我会染个像样的颜色
I'd have dyed it a decent colour at least.
我不是故意染成绿色的 我按照标签的指示做
Oh, but I didn't mean to dye it green! I applied the dye as the directions said.
我用光整罐染发剂 然后…
I used up the whole bottle, and...
玛丽拉 我之前仿佛受到迷惑
Oh, Marilla, it was like I'd been bewitched.
等我看到自己一头黑发
When I saw myself with raven hair
我满心只想恢复自己的原样
I didn't want anything more than to look like myself again!
我看起来像被恶魔附身
I looked like a demon possessed!
我不停试着洗掉药剂 但就是洗不掉
I tried and I tried to wash it off, but it wouldn't come out. I...
我以为衣物漂白剂会有效
I thought maybe laundry bluing would... would strip it out!
好吧 这颜色原来是这么来的 -玛丽拉 我该怎么办?
Well, that explains it. Oh, Marilla, what shall I do?
这件事会跟着我一辈子
I can never, never live this down.
人们能忘记我犯的其他错 但永远忘不了这事
People have pretty well forgotten my other mistakes but they'll never forget this!
大家会视我不成体统
They'll think I'm not respectable.
玛丽拉 我们才刚学会欺骗 便织出如此混乱的网
Oh, Marilla... "What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."
那是一首诗 但字句属实
And that is poetry, but it is true.
天呀 乔西帕伊会如何取笑我
And, oh, how Josie Pye will laugh.
玛丽拉 我无法面对乔西帕伊 我就是做不到
Oh, Marilla, I can't face Josie Pye. I just can't!
希望你看明白了 爱慕虚荣的下场 安妮
Well, I hope you've got your eyes opened as to where vanity leads you, Anne.
我再也不要照镜子了
I'll never, never look at myself again.
没错 我应该要看的 我得为自己的错受罪
Yes, I will, too. I'll do penance for being wicked.
这样每次进房♥间照镜子 我就能看到自己多难看
And I'll look at myself every time I come into my room and I'll see how ugly I am.
我也不会再贪图想要变美
And I won't try to imagine it away, either.
今后我的吻将永远封印于唇上
Henceforth... my kiss will sit on my lips for all of eternity
仿佛一朵玫瑰盼着被摘采 却永远等不到
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表