剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
你想怎么样?
绑在那上头
小子 别闲晃了
Boy, stop skylarking.
老天 这地方感觉棒呆了
Wow, this place looks amazing.
这只是开始 朋友
Just the beginning, my friend. Eight to go.
你看起来好冷静
You look underwhelmed.
你想要我怎样 跳舞吗?
What you want me to do, dance?
你离开两年了 -是的 我很开心回到家乡
It's been two years. Yes, I am very happy to be home.
至于你 离开时你会掉眼泪
But you, you'll cry when you have to leave.
特立尼达会深植你心
Trinidad will get into your soul.
现在我们得先将这些桶 送去它们的目的地
Now, we have to get these barrels where they're going.
小心 陆地对水手不亲切
Oh, sea leg and seashore ain't friend, you know.
我只是需要找回平衡感
I just need to get my balance.
你这瘦弱身子需要的不只如此
You need more than that with your mawga self.
一阵强风来 你就被吹走了 -我才没那么瘦
If you catch a stiff breeze, you're gone. I'm not that skinny.
我会给你找些特立尼达的草药
I'll find you some good Trinidadian bush medicine.
我小时候天天都来港口
When I was a boy, I'd come down here every day.
我完全不晓得有这种地方存在
I had no idea such a place could exist.
你肯定也没想过自己会远离…
Bet you never thought you'd find yourself this far from...
你之前说哪儿来着? -艾凡里镇
What the name again? -Avonlea.
我以前常在这儿替我母亲买♥♥菜 所有食材一定要新鲜
I used to shop here for my mum. Every ingredient she cooked with had to be fresh.
厨房♥里绝不摆烂掉的食物 -这些香味让我肚子饿了
Nothing stale in her kitchen. All these smells are making me hungry.
爱德华王子岛上有什么好吃的吗?
You have anything good to eat up on Prince Edward?
我喜欢马铃薯 -拜托 马铃薯?
I like potatoes. Come on. Potatoes?
给我一点能想象的东西
Give me something to work with here.
金姬娜太太每隔一阵子会做蟹肉
Well, Mrs Kincannon would serve crab every once in a while.
这才像样 她怎么做蟹肉?
Now we getting somewhere. How'd she prepare it?
水煮吧 我想
Boil it, I think
然后加些盐
Add some salt.
就这样?蟹肉洒盐?
That's it? Crab with salt?
有什么不好吗?
What's wrong with that?
没有 只要料理得好 蟹肉会很美味
Nothing. Crab's nice when you cook it up right.
就像我妈的蟹肉蔬菜浓汤 周日才有
Like Mummy's crab callaloo. Sunday food.
她用椰奶炖煮芋头叶 放入一些洋葱
She'd boil down a pile of dasheen leaves in coconut milk
大蒜、秋葵、猪尾巴 接着放蟹肉
throw in some onions, garlic okra, a pig tail and then the crab
再加点西班牙辣椒 用小火慢炖
add a whole pimento pepper and let it simmer.
我想我从来没吃过辣椒
I don't think I've ever had a hot pepper in my life.
你吗?你这瘦小家伙 还是别跟自己过不去
Yeah, you? Your little dry-up body would go to war against itself.
我想我承受得住
I think I could handle it.
我妈总说“巴什 过来尝一下”
Mummy'd say, "Bash, come for a taste".
我仰起头 她会喂我满满一汤匙
I'd tip my head back and she'd feed me a spoonful.
我现在几乎能尝到那滋味
I can almost taste it now
香辣的绿色补药滑过我的喉咙
sliding down my throat like spicy green medicine.
听起来美味极了
It sounds delicious.
的确如此
Oh, it was.
但总是只有那一小口 接着她就端上桌给全家吃
But it was always just the one taste. Then she'd serve the family...
最后我只能吃剩下的残渣
and I'd be given the scraps that were left.
你为何不和家人一起吃?
Why didn't you eat with the family?
他们不是我的家人
It wasn't my family.
不然是谁的? -她帮佣的白人家庭 布莱斯
Whose family was it? The white people she worked for, Blythe.
我真是蠢死了 非常抱歉
I feel like an idiot. I'm so sorry.
别道歉 听起来我每周日的一小口美味加起来
Don't be. I still got more flavour from one spoonful every Sunday
远胜于你尝过的所有滋味
than you had in your whole life from the sounds of it.
蟹肉加上神秘食材
Crab with, here it comes, the secret ingredient...
盐
salt.
瞧它多漂亮
Oh, wow. What a beauty.
我以前骑的马就像它一样
I used ride one just like her.
过来摸摸 巴什 它很友善 -我不太喜欢马
Come over here, Bash, she's friendly. I have a thing about horses.
你 小子
You, boy,
既然你在打探我的马 跑一趟马厩给它拿饲料吧
since you're already sniffing around my horse go to the stable and fetch her some feed.
还没完事就想拿钱? -我不是你的仆人
You're angling for a tip before the job is even... I am not your boy.
我是自♥由♥之人 从1834年开始
I am a free man, Sir, since 1834.
我想你在饭店内能找到人帮忙
I am sure you can find assistance inside the hotel.
真是乱来 他想当然地视你为仆人
That was messed up. He just assumed you were a servant.
世道就是如此 若每次遇到都要哭泣
Way things are. If we cried every time that happens,
特立尼达会淹水泛滥
the whole of Trinidad would be flooded.
走吧 我们去好一点的区域 还得给你找药呢
Now let's get us to a better neighbourhood. You still need some medicine.
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
NETFLIX 原创剧集
人生是希望的坟场
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下的树上过夜
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
早安 很高兴你醒了 我昨晚几乎无法合眼
Morning, glad you're up. I didn't sleep a wink last night.
光是想到艾凡里镇的脚底下有黄金
To think that we've been walking on gold in Avonlea.
我非常了解你的道德两难
I well understand your moral quandary.
我们全都感激又兴奋
We're all so grateful and excited.
阅读有关黄金的知识很好
Reading about gold is perfectly wonderful
但假如能亲眼看看就更好了
but it would be even more wonderful if I could see it.
这种事不是给孩子玩的
This sort of thing really isn't for children.
但你不是普通女孩 对吧?
But you're not just a simple girl now, are you?
好了
Ah, there.
叹为观止
Spectacular.
我没有…
I'm not...
该怎么…?
What am...
那是…黄金吧?
It is gold, isn't it?
让眼睛适应一下
Let your eyes adjust.
别着急 你可能会发现 它不如想象中的美
Don't rush it. You might find it more beautiful than you imagined.
看见红土间的细小颗粒吗? 金光闪耀?
See those tiny bits among the red, how they sparkle?
为什么我看不到?
Why can't I see it?
不是你的错 小姑娘 是我不对 我道歉
Ah, it's not your fault, Pipsqueak. In fact, it's mine and I apologise.
你毕竟没有专业眼光 -拜托 别放弃我
You just don't have an expert eye. -Please don't give up on me.
有了 我看到了
Oh yes, there it is.
你说得对 黄金相当精细
You're right, Nate. The gold is exquisite.
玛丽拉太太 你今早真是明艳动人
Miss Marilla, don't you just look like a bright shiny penny this morning?
邓洛普先生 今早的烤面包香气特别诱人
Oh, Mr Dunlop, the toast smells especially good this morning.
是肉桂香 亲爱的 为了庆祝
It's cinnamon, my dear girl, in celebration.
人只要活着每一天都值得庆祝
Any morning we don't find ourselves in the grave should be celebrated.
说得没错 玛丽拉女士
Right indeed, Miss Marilla.
我同意邓洛普先生的意见 麻烦递给我庆祝的烤面包
I agree with Mr Dunlop. Pass the celebratory toast.
马修 我想替你萃取黄金
Now, Matthew, I'd like to do the extractions for you.
我十分乐意为你效劳 确保一切没有闪失
Happy to do you that favour. Let's be sure this is done right.
我们不会做黄金检测
There will be no gold testing.
至少还不会 马修和我尚未决定
At least not yet. Matthew and I are undecided.
但你们必须这么做 我们可能成为艾凡里最富有的人家
But you have to. We could be one of the richest families in Avonlea.
马修就不必再耕作 你可以做任何事…
Matthew, you wouldn't have to farm anymore and you could...
那花费不小 安妮 我们辛苦采收才赚到那些钱
It's expensive, Anne and we worked very hard for that harvest money.
马修、玛丽拉女士 你们谨慎行事是正确的
Matthew, Miss Marilla I think your caution is absolutely right.
黄金肯定存在 但仍然有风险
The gold is all but guaranteed, but there is still some risk.
安妮 我想是时候…
Well now, Anne
让你换一块新的写字板
I suppose it's about time that you got a new slate.
谢谢你 马修
Thank you, Matthew.
我本来不想要求的 严格来说 我是为了自保才弄坏的
I didn't want to ask although, technically, I broke it defending myself.
似乎是很精彩的故事 -可惜她没时间多说
Sounds like a good story. Not one she'll have time to tell.
你可以趁放学后到杂货店买♥♥块新的
You can pick up a new slate from the General Store after school, Anne.
现在赶紧吃 然后上学去
Now, eat up, then off you go.
小孩子 既宝贵又花钱
Ah, children. So precious, so expensive.
你为何不跟纳森说实话?
Why didn't you tell Nate the truth?
我以为看到土壤中的黄金 会是显而易见的事 他把我当成孩子
I thought seeing gold in the soil would be obvious. He thinks I'm a child.
一个小姑娘
Pipsqueak...
你不可能期待与他相提并论 他是大人和科学家
You can't possibly expect to be his equal, Anne. He's an adult and a scientist.
更何况那是书上学问 你早就证明自己会读书
Uh, but that's just book learning, though. And you've already proven you're good at that
而且你有其他优点
but you have something else.
记得蜜妮梅生病那一次
Remember when Minnie May was sick
你在她脚上抹洋葱让她退烧?
and you put onions on the soles of her feet to bring her fever down?
那是民间传说 -那需要想象力
That was an old wives' tale. It takes imagination
才有办法相信那种事
to believe in such a thing.
你的想象力是天生 无法靠学习获得
Your imagination is a gift, Anne, something that can't be learned.
想象力有何用处 东西摆在眼前我都看不见
What good is an imagination if I can't see what's in front of my eyes...
这树枝看起来好像骷髅的手
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表