剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
我赐予你这棵金苹果树
I bestow upon thee this golden apple tree.
起身吧 亲爱的男孩
Now rise, dear boy!
我向你保证 我会永远守护这棵树
I promise thee faithfully to always protect this tree
为了我们心爱的岛屿
for the sake of our beloved island.
你为何偷我的铲子?
Why are you stealing my shovel?
那是牧师
That's the minister!
男孩
Boy?
瞧树上那颗金苹果摇摇欲坠
See that golden apple dangling from the tree.
小伙子 麻烦去摘下来给我
Pray, dear lad... do pass it to me.
亲爱的女士 那苹果不属于我们
Fair dame, the apple is not ours to take!
摘其果实会引来天大的祸害
Remove thee the fruit, and great trouble we'll make!
少来了
Oh, come now!
就摘一颗小小苹果?
Just one... teeny... apple?
你说圣诞话剧?
Christmas Panto, you say?
我家女儿饰演男主角
My girl is The Boy.
天呀 我真想去看看
My... I'd like to see that.
小心 小心你后面!
Look out! Look out behind you!
祝她演出顺利
Best of luck to her.
我来自深海地底
♪ I've come from a land Far beneath the sea ♪
充满魔力、祸害和邪恶的地方
♪ Of magic and mischief And devilish glee ♪
我知道你们的邪恶念头 你们一直觊觎那棵树
♪ I know your dark thoughts ♪ ♪ You've been eyeing that tree ♪
你手上苹果就是证据 麻烦交给我
♪ Ah... you're holding an apple ♪ ♪ Pray pass it to me ♪
恶魔龙虾
Devil lobster
这到底是什么生物?
What creature is this?
这个怪物是谁?
Who is this monster?
恶魔龙虾
Devil lobster
我是最歹毒、厉害的龙虾
♪ I'm a phenomenal abominable whelk ♪
你想要那件有缎带和蝴蝶结的洋装
♪ You wanted that dress With its ribbons and bows ♪
而你想要那颗苹果 被其光泽所惑
♪ You wanted that apple You saw how it grows ♪
你以为能拿走 可惜事情不如你所想
♪ You thought you could take it ♪ ♪ That's not how it goes ♪
你摘错苹果 种什么因 得什么果
♪ You picked the wrong apple You'll reap what you sow ♪
恶魔龙虾
Devil lobster
这到底是什么生物?
What creature is this?
这个怪物是谁?
Who is this monster?
恶魔龙虾
Devil lobster
我全身散发罪恶的光芒
I'm simply shimmering with sin!
敬爱的精灵女王 我们请求你的原谅与帮助
Dearest fairy queen, we beg for your aid and forgiveness.
请派英雄替我们消灭敌人
Please send us a hero to vanquish our foe!
我有求必应
Your wish is my command!
回去你原来的黑暗水域
Get back to the waters from whence thy came!
我以精灵女王之名 将你驱逐至黑暗深渊
I shall banish thee to darkness in thy fairy queen's name.
你以为你能腐化我们的土地?
You think you can turn our land into rot?
我是打不倒的王子 你可别忘记
I'm the unconquerable prince lest you forgot!
打不倒?
Unconquerable?
真是太有趣了 -快点让开…
That was so much fun! -Come on, come on, come on! Hurry!
好 够了
Hey! That's enough!
请安静下来
Quiet down!
替我看着座位
Hold this.
天呀 他没事吧? -我不敢相信发生意外
Oh, my! Is he alright? -I can't believe that happened!
让开 快点让开
Did you see what happened? -Out of my way! Out of my way!
观众会走掉的 -我在这儿 我来了
We're gonna lose the audience. -I'm here, I'm here.
快脱掉他这身破玩意
Get him out of this wretched thing!
是你干的吗?你这个野蛮人
Is this your doing? -You savage brute! Shame on you!
你应该感到羞愧
Who will play the owl now?
走吧 他需要透气
Come along. He needs air.
退开 大家退开 -你介意把戏服给我吗?
Clear back! Clear back! Do you mind if I take the costume?
这戏必须演下去
The show must go on!
这交给我 -好 快去吧
I'll take that. -Yeah, go... go get 'em.
抱歉 借过 -你好 年轻女士
Excuse me. -Hello, young lady.
老天 -大家各就各位
Oh, dear! -Places everyone!
马修 你是我的英雄 多谢 我会转告林德太太
Oh, Matthew, you're my hero. Thank you. I'll tell Mrs Lynde.
巴什 把黑洞摆好
Bash, set the black hole!
不…老天…
No, no, no. Goodness, goodness!
小心后面
Behind ya!
好精彩
Well done!
少了比利 我们怎么收场?
Without Billy, how are we gonna finish the play?
老天 有救了
Oh! Oh, salvation!
把这穿上 -我该离开了
Put this on!
这是怎么回事?
No, that's enough of that.
别乱动 -我不想参与演出
Would you just stay still? -I won't have part of this.
我们需要旁白结语 -雷切尔
We need an epilogue! -Rachel!
安妮临危受命 现在轮到你了
Anne rose to the occasion, now it's your turn.
猫头鹰必须收尾 你只要念台词就好 快去
The owl has to finish the play! All you have to do is read! Go!
一只鹧鸪在梨子树上
♪ And a partridge in a pear tree ♪
圣诞节的第八天 我的最爱送给我
♪ On the eighth day of Christmas My true love gave to me ♪
八名挤奶的女佣 七只戏水的天鹅…
♪ Eight maids a-milking Seven swans a-swimming ♪
没关系 马特 你不必加入的
It's alright, Matteroo. You don't have to participate.
没关系
It's alright.
我们带你回家 好吗?
Let's get you home, OK?
安妮临危受命 现在轮到你了
Anne rose to the occasion. Now it's your turn.
于是他们从此幸福快乐地生活
And they all lived happily ever after!
做得好 马修
Well done, Matthew!
今天适逢我在位60年大庆
Today, in the wake of my very own Diamond Jubilee
我于此祝福艾凡里镇的所有人
I hereby bless all of Avonlea!
上帝祝福大家…还有救救我吧
God bless you all. And God save me!
用冬青树的树枝来装饰大厅
♪ Deck the halls with boughs of holly Fa la-la-la-la la-la-la-la ♪
这是个欢乐的季节…
♪ 'Tis the season to be jolly ♪
还有恶魔龙虾和王子打斗那段
When the devil lobster and prince waged their battle
我得用尽全身力量憋笑
it took every ounce of my strength not to laugh out loud!
还有牧师扮的女士是不是非常出色?
And didn't the minister make a most remarkable Dame?
我想以后听他讲道 感觉大不同了
I don't think I'll ever feel quite the same about his sermons.
整个晚上都叫人激动不已
It was a thrilling evening!
我怀疑自己今晚能否入睡 说不定再也睡不着
I doubt I'll sleep a wink tonight or maybe ever again?
我非常以你为傲
I was very proud of you
临危受命还能挺身而出
stepping into the role the way you did.
我希望我演的男孩够像
I hope I made a convincing boy.
要不是你派我去卡莫迪 我可能就没机会练习
And just think, if you hadn't sent me to Carmody I might not have had the practice.
这话什么意思?
Whatever do you mean?
马修 你演的猫头鹰好出色 你不认为吗 玛丽拉?
Matthew! You were a most magnificent snowy owl! -Didn't you think so, Marilla?
我说他是全场焦点 -确实
I'd say about stole the show. He did.
我从没想过你会做这样的事
I never thought you'd ever do anything like that.
我自己也想不到
neither did I.
这些是我小时候玩的 我想也许你会喜欢
These were mine when I was a boy and I thought you might like them.
弹珠!
Marbles? -Yeah.
我向你发出挑战 你是否接受?
I challenge thee to a duel! Doth thou accept?
接受挑战
I doth.
如果我赢了 千万别难过 我有练习过
And don't be upset if I win. I've had some practice.
我也是
Well uh, so have I.
我也是
So have I.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
排成两行 -我知道
That's the nines. -I know.
交叉成十字
中间要排哪颗? -绿色的
What goes in the middle? -Green.
绿色吗? -是的
Green?
谁赢帽子就属于谁? -一言为定
Winner gets the hat? Winner gets the hat.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表