剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
我能每天放学留下来 现在就开始吧
After school every day works for me. Let's start now!
你叫安妮是吧? -安全的安
It's Anne, isn't it? With an "E".
我从早上开始想了好多 代表自己的单字
Oh, I've thought of ever so many words that represent me since this morning.
我是想和你谈 关于说人校外闲话这件事
I was planning on having a word with you about telling tales out of school.
但我们就在学校 而且我是想帮忙…
But we're in school, and I was only trying to help.
看来我也该强调尊重他人隐私这点
But I see I should include respecting others' privacy, as well.
请你写一篇作文 针对说人闲话的坏处
I'd like you to write an essay on the perils of gossip
以及为何抱持同理心很重要
and why it's important to have empathy for others.
内容不必长 但必须有意义
It doesn't have to be long... but it has to be meaningful.
恶劣、愚蠢、无知
Appalling. Stupid. Clueless.
安妮·雪利卡斯伯特 -你太责难自己了
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert. -You're being too hard on yourself.
我讨厌我自己 我给斯塔西老师留下糟糕的印象
I hate myself. I made a terrible impression on beautiful Miss Stacy!
这倒是真的… -我一开口就说错话
It's true, but it's nothing... -Everything I said came out wrong!
这点也没错… -别再认同我 戴安娜
That's true, too, but it's always... -Stop agreeing with me, Diana!
你可以挽救的 安妮
You can fix this, Anne.
我相信你写任何文章 都会很出色且能化解问题
I'm sure any essay you write will be brilliant and resolve things.
另外基尔伯特也别想超越我
Gilbert will not outpace me either
只因为他已经清楚自己的愚蠢志向
just because he already knows his stupid vocation!
你听好了 我会写一篇 全世界最棒的作文
You heard it here, Diana. I'm going to write the best essay in the world!
为何我今天做什么都不顺?
Why can't I do anything right today?
抱歉
Sorry.
你有看到我的狐狸吗?
Have you seen my fox?
我没见到半只 不管是谁的
I have not seen a fox, yours or otherwise.
慢着 你养了一只狐狸?
Wait, you have a fox?
你能想一个作文开头 关于说人闲话的坏处吗?
Can you think about an opener for an essay on the perils of gossip?
你能否先慢下来? -你能否回来上学?
Um... Will you please slow down? Will you please come back to school?
我需要你的支持
I need your support!
我不会回去 人生太短暂 我在学校不被接纳 你很清楚
I'm not coming back. Life's too short. I'm not accepted there, and you know that.
相信我 新来的老师 不会让任何人霸凌你
Trust me, the new teacher won't let anyone bully you. I'm sure of it.
她是极好的人
She's a champion of good.
安妮 这是我人生想做的事 也是我正在做的
Anne, th is is what I'm going to do with my life.
我想不出写什么东西 怎么办?
So, I'm doing it. -I can't think of what to write!
我得让她另眼相看 她一定要喜欢我
What am I going to do? I have to impress her. She has to like me!
或许你只是需要换个角度思考
Maybe you just need a change of perspective?
别去多想 然后拯救我艺术家的人生
To... clear your head and save my art's life?
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道有哪个特别地方能启发人吗?
Do you have a special place we could go that might... inspire?
让人灵感泉涌? 某个视野更宽广的地方?
Get the ideas flowing? Somewhere with a bit more scope?
到我身边吧 灵感女神!
Come to me, Muse!
你疯了 -没错
You're crazy! Yes,
一起试试看
try it!
到我身边吧 灵感女神!
Come to me, Muse!
到我身边吧 灵感女神!
Come to me, Muse!
大声点
Louder!
到我身边吧 灵感女神! -到我身边吧 灵感女神!
Come to me, Muse!
午安
Good afternoon.
午安 斯塔西老师
Good afternoon, Miss Stacy.
我叫雷切尔林德
I'm Rachel Lynde
这位是我的好友玛丽拉卡斯伯特
and this is my good friend, Marilla Cuthbert.
你好
Hello.
一切都好吗?
Is everything alright?
你看起来似乎…一团糟
You seem to be in quite a state of disrepair.
我常把自己弄成这样
I'm often in this state.
我们带了些面包作为乔迁贺礼
We brought you some bread... -as a housewarming.
你们真是客气
How kind!
我想邀请你们进来坐 但… -我们很乐意
I'd invite you in, but... -We'd love to visit for a minute.
感谢你 真是亲切
Thank you, how nice.
玛丽拉有个孩子在你的班上 我们认为有必要…
Marilla has a child in your class, so we felt it was important to...
抱歉家里很乱 我正试着找出毛病
Sorry about the mess. I'm trying to diagnose the problem.
是什么东西有问题?
With what... exactly?
这是电动自行车
Oh, this is a motorised bicycle.
我很爱玩弄这些机械玩意 研究如何能顺利运作
I so enjoy tinkering with mechanical things and figuring out what makes them tick.
说实话 即便我想要宁静的乡村生活
Confessedly, even though I desire a peaceful country life
也因此我接下这职位 但我仍爱自♥由♥自在地骑车
which is why I accepted this position... I do still love to race around, freely,
感受风吹过头发
wind in my hair...
你确实非常…无拘无束
Yes, you are rather... unrestrained.
我从不相信束身衣 既然骨架已经撑起全身
I've never believed in corsets. Since I have a skeleton that holds everything up
自然没有其必要 而且裤子穿起来很方便舒适
I've never felt the need. And trousers are quite liberating.
你想必没有订婚或结婚吧
I assume you're not affianced or married.
随你们怎么想吧
Feel free to assume.
所以你是决定终身不嫁吗?
Have you determined that you're going to be an old maid then?
我不知道这事能由人决定
I didn't realise one had to decide.
你若不更加注意 命运自会替你决定
If you're not careful, the matter will be decided for you.
可怜的玛丽拉最清楚这点
Poor Marilla here knows all too well
女人终身未嫁的缺憾人生
the unfulfilled life of an unmarried woman.
应该不必我多说 你这样对自己没有任何好处…
Word to the wise: you're not doing yourself any favours with all this, this...
弄这些乱七八糟的玩意
untidy whizzing about.
玛丽拉 给点意见吧
Marilla, you should offer some advice.
说如何当个老处♥女♥吗? 或是怎样避免?
On how to be a spinster or how not to be one?
不管如何 大城市可能通融这种行为 但这儿不一样
Regardless, that kind of behaviour may fly in the big city, but not here.
居民可能有不好观感
Folks will get the wrong impression.
我想已经有人如此
I expect some already have.
你的孩子是哪位?
Which child is yours?
确切来说不是我亲生 但我们对她视如己出
Oh, she's not mine exactly, but we think of her as so.
我兄长和我领养了她
My brother and I adopted her.
两人都没结婚
Neither of them ever married.
她的名字叫安妮 -安全的安
Her name is Anne. With an E.
我非常清楚她是谁
I know just who she is.
学校的管理委员会…我也是委员之一
The Board of Trustees, of which I am a founding member
希望你这些有待商榷的标准 能够立即校正比较好
hopes that your questionable... standards will make an abrupt turn for the better.
若有所改变 我想你们会是第一个知道
If they do, I'm sure you will be the first to know.
同时请你在孩子面前保持…
We ask that you remain conservative...
符合传统道德及严谨的作风
virtuous and restrained in front of the children...
否则我无法将你视为 适合教导镇上青年学子的教师
otherwise I can't imagine you'll be the proper educator for the youth of Avonlea.
我明白了
I see.
很高兴你听懂了
I'm glad you do.
十个谣言八个假…不对
Gossip lies eight times...
九个假 剩下一个虚实参半
no, nine times...And... tells a half-truth the tenth.
感觉还行
That's not bad.
马修 你设了陷阱?
Matthew! You set a trap?
放心 只是狐狸而已
It's alright, it's just a fox.
不 它是我的朋友
No! He's my friend!
拜托你 马修 撤掉陷阱吧
Please, Matthew, please take the trap away!
我无法承受它出什么差错
I couldn't bear it if something happened to him!
抱歉安妮 我们得保护资产 事情本就是如此
Sorry, Anne, we have to protect what's ours. That is the way of things.
希望这位狐狸先生够聪明 懂得别靠近
I hope your friend, Mr Fox, has got the good sense to stay away.
快跑!快跑!
Run! Run!
太好了 你不在那里
Oh good, you're not there. Oh, no.
绝对不要
Not a chance.
我还想你今早能帮忙我弄围篱 -不行 斯塔西老师要我提早到
I could use some help with the fence this morning before you go. Can't. Miss Stacy is expecting me early.
不敢相信我有机会明年上大学
I can't believe I could actually be in college next year!
慢着 这话什么意思? -我昨晚说过了 我打算加速学习
Wait, what do you mean next year? Well, I told you last night, I'm accelerating my studies.
但明年就离开和计划不同
Yeah, but leaving next year, that was never the plan!
我终于有机会争取我要的 怎么可能拒绝?
I have a chance, finally, to get something that I want. Why wouldn't I take it?
我跟你来是要花两年一起整顿土地
I came here so we could work this land together for two years
等我学会耕作 然后你才走 -计划改变 这是我的未来
until it comes back to life, and I've learned farming and then you'll go. The plan's changed. This is my future.
你的未来?那我的呢? 你甚至没找我谈 我们不是伙伴?
Your future. What about mine? You don't even consult me? I thought we were in this together.
我们是 -我不清楚自己做什么
We are. I don't know what I'm doing,
这是农场 不是轮船 -你有很多时间上手
Blythe, this is a farm, not a ship! You have plenty of time to get up to speed.
但你成天在学校没人教我 -我们能找人帮你
While I'm here alone and you're at school every minute? We can get you help.
没人想认识我 更何况替我工作
Nobody wants to know me, let alone work for me.
我如何靠自己做到? -你自己想办法!我得走了
How do I do all this by myself? You'll figure it out! I gotta go.
而且雷切尔的话极度羞辱人
And Rachel was extremely insulting.
她甚至冒犯到我 -很遗憾听到这样
She crossed a line with me. Sorry to hear it.
你为何没有穿好衣服?
Why aren't you dressed?
我今天可能无法上学了 我身体非常不舒服
I'm afraid I can't go to school today, I'm much too unwell.
你没有发烧 -老天 我真是不幸
You don't have a fever. -Oh! Woe is me...
真希望我能去上学 -你手指沾得到处是什么?
how I wish I didn't have to miss school. What have you got all over your fingers?
那是煤灰吗?
Is that soot?
我… -你身上有煤烟味
Oh! I... I...You smell like smoke.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表