剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
洛林斯会调查那男孩的下落 对吧
Rollings will investigate the boy's whereabouts,won't you, rollings?
我说过我会 -若他确实在轮船上
I've said I would, yes. If he's indeed on a steamship
想查清是哪一艘应该不会太难
it shouldn't be too much trouble to discover which one and where it will dock next.
过程中可能必须花点钱
I may need to spread a few coins in the process.
当然了 哪边需要塞钱就给吧
Yes, yes, grease whatever palms you need to.
光想到我写下的文字将横越海洋 送去有关黄金的消息
To think that my words will be sent across an ocean, delivering news of gold!
那是黄金的认证书吗?
Is that the gold certificate?
纳森尼尔要我带着去银行交易吗?
Did Nathaniel want me to have it for my banking transaction?
不是 -这是一封信 先生
No. -It's a letter, sir.
我们讨论的那封信
The one we've just discussed.
讨论许久 就在几分钟之前
At length. Moments ago.
洛林斯 -看起来很像
Rollings. -It looks like it.
也许你太过疲惫了 亲爱的
Perhaps you're overtired, dear?
最好放下酒杯
Best to set that aside.
这是药用的
It's medicinal.
该休息了 来吧 亲爱的
Time to retire. Come along, dear.
来吧 蜜妮梅 -晚安
Come along, Minnie May. Night, night.
若要问我 整起黄金事件全是胡扯
If you ask me, this gold business is a load of hogwash.
当然我殷切希望是我错了
Though it is my fond hope that I'm wrong.
你为何这样说?
Why do you say that?
事情经过让我想起 另一个镇也有过淘金热
The tenor of it all reminds me of another town that had gold fever.
在爱德华王子岛上? -没错 一个北部小镇…
Here on Prince Edward Island? -Yes, a town up north.
开普沃夫
Cape Wolfe.
大约十年前 我想
About a decade ago, I think.
我不记得细节 但我记得当时的氛围
I don't remember the details, but I remember the mood.
发生什么事? -没事 是一场失败
What happened? -Nothing. It was a bust.
你告诉爸爸了吗? -他从不爱听我的建议 任何事情皆是
Have you told father? -uh, he's never taken kindly to my advice... about anything.
对了 根据我回想 那是《岛民日报》刊登的新闻
Oh, as I recall, it was a story that was covered in the Island Announcer.
关于黄金和后续开采失败的报导
Newspaper articles about the gold, and then the unfortunate lack of it...
持续了好几周
Oh, it ran for weeks.
天大的失败
Quite the fiasco.
父亲深信此事 他说这有大好前景
Father is convinced of it. He says this is a very exciting prospect.
我相信他已经做了审慎评估
I'm sure he's done his due diligence.
今年收成不错
A good harvest.
感谢老天
Merciful Lord.
现在还有一点盈余
We have a bit of a cushion now
就算还清银行贷款之后
even after paying back the bank.
那就不太需要多一份收入
No real need for extra income, then.
确实不需要了
No real need.
能重拾安静生活挺好的
Be nice to have things a bit more quiet again.
还有回归正常 -是的
And back to normal. -Mm.
的确是挺好的
It would indeed.
我无法停止往坏处想 这场淘金热 听起来…
I can't stop thinking about the terrible possibility of gold fever. It sounds so...
千万别发烧 否则脚底要抹洋葱了
Don't get a fever otherwise you're gonna get smelly onions on your feet.
很令人担忧 我们得搜集更多信息
It's worrisome. We need more information.
有办法找到那些旧的报导就好了
If only there was a way to read those old articles.
戴安娜
Diana...
不如明天我们逃-跑
what if tomorrow we E-S-C-A-P-E
那一间报-社
The N-E-W-S-P-A-P-E-R.
快睡觉
Go to sleep.
马儿! -沙洛镇这儿有很多
Horse... Horse. Plenty of those in Charlottetown.
这是一座非常繁忙的城市
It's a splendidly busy city.
是的 真令人兴奋
Yes, it's all rather exciting.
我爱沙洛镇
I love Charlottetown.
真的假的? 贵店没比这更有特色的?
Really, do you have nothing more interesting than this?
你另外想看哪种款式? -我刚说过 有特色的布料
What else did you have in mind? -As I said, something interesting.
准确说 别净拿些乏善可陈的货色
To clarify, something that doesn't bore me to tears.
这块丝绒布连打褶都没有
This velvet has absolutely no drape.
你们有更高单价的产品吗? 具备质感的东西
What do you have in a higher price range? Something of quality.
这摸起来好像猫咪
This feels like a cat. Meow.
我见过母亲这种心情
I've seen Mother in this mood before.
当她对父亲生气 她会对装潢家饰充满热切
When she's angry at father, she becomes very passionate about home decor.
你认为这会持续多长时间?
How long do you think her passion will last?
不要加芥末
Not the mustard.
午安 先生 我们想请问档案室的方向
Good afternoon, sir. We were hoping you'd point us in the direction of your archives.
档案室? -你们保存旧报纸的地方
Archives? Uh, where you keep the old copies of the newspapers.
我完全明了档案室的意思
I'm well-apprised of the concept of an archive.
令我困惑的是你们对空间关系的无感
What's confusing me is your ignorance of spatial relationships.
张大你们的年轻双眼
Use your young eyes.
这儿看起来有空间保存旧报纸吗?
Does it look like we have the room to keep a functioning newspaper archive?
这里没有档案室
There's no archive.
看来我们之间出了一位福尔摩斯
We have a veritable Sherlock Holmes on our hands!
好个推论演绎 年轻小姑娘
Excellent powers of deduction, young lady.
既然如此 你是否记得 任何关于开普沃夫淘金的事?
In that case... do you happen to remember anything about the story of gold in Cape Wolfe?
年龄与记忆不相长
Age and memory do not go hand in hand.
但你们或许能于 马尔克姆佛斯特身上碰运气
But, you might have some luck with, um, Malcolm Frost.
那则新闻是他报导的
He covered the story.
他是一名自然学家
A naturalist.
他撰写那些报导是出于担忧
He wrote the pieces because he was concerned, as I recall.
但你们最好听他自己说
But you best to talk to him.
他常在这个街区尾端的酒馆 -非常感谢你
He frequents the pub down the block. Thank you so much.
小心应对
Tread lightly.
他一直没有恢复
He never recovered.
从什么伤害中恢复?淘金吗?
Never recovered from what, do you suppose? The gold?
你想他是否因此心灵受创?
Do you suppose his spirit is broken?
就是这儿了 进去吧
This is it. Here we go.
肯定是他了
That's gotta be him.
我的天呀
Dear me.
不好意思 先生 抱歉打扰你
Uh, excuse me, sir. Uh, we're sorry to intrude.
你是马尔克姆佛斯特先生吗?
Uh, are you Mr Malcolm Frost?
再来一杯
I'll take another.
你是否于十年前 为《岛民日报》写过淘金报导?
Mr Frost, you covered a story about gold for the Island Announcer ten years ago?
13年前
Thirteen.
但我不再谈论我的工作 再见
But I don't talk about my work anymore. Good day.
我能否请教理由?
May I ask why not?
瞧 这种问题无非就想使我开口
See, that question sets me up to talk
而不到一秒前 我才申明我不想说
which not one second ago I said I would not do.
那么我来开口
I'll talk then.
我们镇上每个人…艾凡里镇 全中了淘金热
Everyone in our town, Avonlea, has gold fever.
显然开普沃夫的人也有过淘金热
Apparently everyone in Cape Wolfe had gold fever too.
但最后没找到黄金 -错误
But there was no gold. -Incorrect.
哪一部分错了? -希望是“没黄金”的部分
What part is incorrect? -Hopefully the no gold part.
我无法挽回的大好人生 酒保?
A year of my life that I'll never get back. Barkeep?
我怕 安妮 我们该走了
I'm scared, Anne, we should go.
先生 拜托了
Sir, please.
我很抱歉你感到哀伤
I'm sorry you're sad...
也很抱歉打扰你沉浸其中
and I'm also sorry to disturb you from your sadness.
我明白那会是多么难受
I know how difficult that can be.
但你若能透露任何相关消息 我们将十分感谢
But if you can tell us anything at all about the gold we'd be much obliged.
自己看吧
Educate yourselves.
好美
How beautiful.
你的字迹好工整
Your handwriting is so neat.
你的心思缜密 佛斯特先生 我很敬佩
You have an organised mind, Mr Frost. I admire that.
这些图片让我想起纳森给我的那本书
These sketches remind me a bit of the book that Nate gave me.
纳森是地理学家 就是他发现镇上土壤有黄金
Uh, Nate's the geologist who found gold in the soil of Avonlea.
他用显微镜让我看黄金 但我什么都看不见
He showed me the gold under his microscope but I couldn't see anything.
你没看见任何黄金?
You didn't see any gold?
等我了解得更清楚 就更能看明白眼前的事物
Once I learn more about the topic I'll be better able to perceive what's right in front of me.
黄金非常闪耀
Gold is very shiny.
那些颗粒非常微小 -或根本不存在
The particles were very small. Or not there.
你们惹人烦…
You're aggravating
如果真的有黄金 你会看见的
If there was gold you, would have seen it.
不… -瞧 马上就这样
No, I... -See, right... right away.
没人想听道理 所以我才不想谈这事
No one listens to reason. That's why I didn't want to talk about this.
你来到这 特别找我谈这件特定的事
You came here specifically to talk to me about this specific topic
于是我告诉你某件事实
then I tell you something true
我经历数十年研究得知的事 而你直接予以否定
something I know because of decades of research, and you say no.
我现在就告诉你 既然你坚持要我说点什么
I'll tell you something right now, since you insist on me telling you something
我敢打赌你们的小镇 肯定会重演开普沃夫事件
I'd bet my last dollar that your town will do exactly what everyone in Cape Wolfe did.
是 爱德华王子岛的土壤 的确含有微量黄金
Yes, there are trace amounts of gold in the soil of PEI.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表