剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Come. Sit.
格特鲁德爱我的眼泪
Gertrude loved my tears.
她是如此坦率
She felt so openly.
令我自惭形秽
Put me to shame.
我从小被教导该拘谨内敛
I was raised to keep everything buttoned up inside.
但她拥抱各式各样的情感
But she had this extraordinary range of emotions.
人生于她眼中是彩色的
Life... had so many colours through her eyes.
让我的世界也从此灿烂
It painted my world forever.
她是第一个我对她无须隐藏保留的人
She was the first person with whom I didn't have to hide.
听起来…
That sounds...
好像奇迹一般
like a miracle. -Mm...
我真希望见过你的格特鲁德
I wish I had met your Gertrude.
这是她最爱的曲目之一
This was one of her favourites.
你愿意跳只舞吗…女士?
Would you... like to dance... Miss...
约瑟芬就好
Josephine.
而且我想我很乐意
And I suspect I would.
我们走吧? -好的
Shall we? -Yes.
玛丽拉 要扶你上♥床♥休息吗?
Marilla... can we get you into bed?
我这样就好 谢谢
I'm just fine, thank you.
你吃过东西了吗?
Have you had anything to eat?
没有
No.
没有吗?
No?
我替你弄点东西吃 -不必麻烦了
I'll fetch you something. Don't go to the trouble.
不 一点也不麻烦
No, no, no. No trouble.
玛丽拉!
Marilla?
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
你伤到了吗? -没有
Are you hurt? No. No, no, no,
没事 别大惊小怪 我…
don't make a fuss.
待着别动 我来帮你
Oh. -No, no, let me help you.
母亲?
Mother?
请张嘴
Open, please.
母亲 拜托?
Please, Mother?
拜托你
Please?
她为何不下床? -她没办法 她想念麦可
Why won't she get out of bed? -She can't help it. She misses Michael.
但已经过去一年了
But it's been a year.
难道她不爱我们吗? -当然 怎么可能不爱呢?
Doesn't she love us too? Of course. How could she not?
下楼去做些有用的事
Go on downstairs and be of use.
下楼去吧
Go on downstairs now.
假如我身体真的出状况呢?
What if something is truly wrong?
你之前也犯过头痛 -这次不同
You've had these headaches before. -It's different this time.
怎么说?更严重吗? 该替你找医生吗?
How so? Is it worse? Shall I fetch a doctor?
这次不同是因为 若我之前眼瞎或变成废人
It's different, because before if-if I went blind, or-or... wound up an invalid
也不会有任何影响
it wouldn't have mattered.
但现在要为安妮着想 -你听好了
Now there's Anne to think of. You listen now.
你身体有些不适 但会好起来 一直都如此
You're having some pain, but you'll get better. You always do.
母亲并非因此卧病在床 即便她这么抱怨
This isn't what put Mother in the bed, even though she complained of it.
她是因为忧郁过度… -我无法承受…
Hers was melancholia and... I couldn't bear it if...
我不能
I can't.
我不想成为安妮的负担
I won't be a burden to Anne.
先休息吧 很快就会恢复
Rest now. This'll pass.
一定会的
It will.
我们很快见面!
今晚真的无与伦比对吧?
Isn't this just the most remarkable of evenings?
你认为戴帽子的女人 说那话是什么意思
What do you suppose that woman in the hat meant
约瑟芬姑妈和格特鲁德 是她心中的伴侣典范?
when she said that Aunt Josephine and Gertrude were her romantic ideal?
她们俩相爱
Oh, well, they were in love!
见到约瑟芬姑妈失去挚爱 相当令人伤心
Isn't it ever so sad to see what Aunt Josephine lost
但也为她们曾拥有彼此开心对吧?
but it's lovely to see what a life they had together?
没有
No.
我认识她们俩一辈子 她们…
I've known Aunt Josephine and Aunt Gertrude my whole life.
她们不可能…
They... they can't have...
她们不是那样
They weren't.
真是太好了
Oh, how wonderful!
我不懂你做了什么 老是弄掉这颗扣子 马修!
I don't know what you do to keep popping this button off. Matthew!
用双手拿
Both hands.
快点吃完 否则我们会迟到 -衬衫没缝好 我没办法去
Now eat quickly or we'll be late. -I can't go if I don't have a shirt.
我说过我会缝好的 我没时间争论
I said I'd fix it and I will! I don't have time to argue!
我还得给母亲送早餐
I need to bring Mother her tray.
马修!我才刚擦过地板!
Matthew! I just scrubbed the floor!
我要提醒你几次到外面再换靴子?
How many times must I tell you to change your boots outside?
玛丽拉?
Marilla?
跟我说你对这作品的看法
Tell me what you think of this?
这雕像使我感觉没那么孤单
It makes me feel not so alone.
仿佛创作的人真正了解悲伤
Like... whoever made it... truly understands sorrow.
我想我确实了解
I suppose I do.
这是你的作品?太出色了
This is yours? It's wonderful!
这座雕像展现的优雅…
The gracefulness of the composition and...
原来我们的农家男孩是艺术家
Well, if our young farm boy isn't an artist.
曾经
Was.
这只手断了 我无法控制笔感
I broke it. I can't... control the pencil.
我无法再像从前那样画画
I can't draw the way I used to.
感觉… -感觉你的一切被夺走
It was... -It was everything to you.
这就是艺术至高无上的地方
That's the sublime thing about art.
能将一瞬间的痛苦心碎
One gets to take moments of hardship and heartbreak
转化成有形物体 让某个伤心男孩看到后稍感安慰
and channel them into something that makes a sad boy feel less alone at a party.
展现艺术力量的能力
Art, the ability to make it
赋予悲伤一层新的意义 很多人无法体验的意义
gives meaning to sadness in a way that many aren't able to experience.
柯尔!
Cole!
你看见戴安娜吗? 我们本来在跳舞 然后她不见了
Have you seen Diana? We were dancing and she disappeared.
我意思是 人生或艺术中都不存在笔直大道
What I'm saying is, there is no straight path in art or life.
有时甚至根本毫无途径 只能打破围墙
Sometimes there's no path at all and one must break down walls
于重围中走出自己的一条路 抵达必须到的目的地
and machete their way through the woods to get where they need to go.
天呀 你是否曾初次听到一席话
Oh, my. Have you ever heard a thing said for the first time
其如此精妙有道理
yet it made such magnificent sense
仿佛你等一辈子就为了听到这席话?
it's as if you'd been waiting to hear it all your life?
你叫安妮 是吧? -对
Anne, is it?
安全的安
Yes. With an E.
你与文字有着美妙的联结 谨记着
You... have a beautiful connection to words.
好好利用 顺从你内心的向往
Know that. Do something with it. Go where your passion leads you.
尝试用陶土创作 艺术家柯尔
Try clay, Cole the artist.
那能强化你的手腕 而且谁知道呢?或许你会爱上它
It'll strengthen your wrist. And who knows, you may fall in love.
你的艺术天份没有丧失
Your art isn't lost.
也永远不会消失
It never will be.
我要用我的灯笼袖换一顶高帽子
I'm going to trade my puff sleeves for a top hat.
或者两者一起戴 因为…
Or maybe I'll wear them together!
或许是我的关系 -我想可能是吧
Because maybe that is me. I think it might be.
对了 戴安娜 塞西尔夏米纳德如何?
Oh, and Diana, Cécile Chaminade
她是否鼓励你不停地练习、再练习?
did she inspire you to play and play and play some more?
约瑟芬姑妈对她的生活方式保密 我的父母肯定不知道
Aunt Josephine kept her lifestyle a secret. My parents certainly don't know.
那就代表这是错的
That... must mean it's wrong.
“给我的格特鲁德
"To my Gertrude.
一定会有人记住我俩
Someone will remember us
即便是在另个时代
I say, even in another time.
我的心永远属于你 小约”
Forever you have my heart. Jo."
两个女人不可能生小孩 这不合常理
Two women could never have children. It doesn't make sense.
你怎能如此说 当一个人为对方写下这么美丽的字句
How can you say that when such beautiful words were written from one to another?
这不正常 安妮
It's unnatural, Anne!
若你的姑妈一直抱持自责生活
If your aunt lived her life feeling something was wrong with her
认为自己有所缺陷或异常
that she was... broken, defective or unnatural...
那么有天她遇到某个人
then one day
让她发现事实并非如此
she met someone that made her realise that wasn't true
她并没有毛病
there was nothing wrong with her
她是正常的
and she was... fine...
难道我们不该替她开心吗? -我觉得好极了
shouldn't we be happy for her? I think it's spectacular.
让人生存在更多可能性
There's so much more possibility.
你心情看起来好多了
You look lighter.
我昨晚在派对上玩得很愉快
I had a lovely time at the party last night.
我也是
As did I.
我想感谢你让我…
I want to thank you for allowing me to, uh...
昨晚与你留下共同的回忆
to remember with you last night.
戴安娜和她的父母不清楚…
Diana and her parents didn't know about...
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表