剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
给 -撑着点
Here! Alright. Hold it on here, alright?
所有同学 收拾各自的东西后离开
Everyone! Students, gather your things and be on your way.
今天的课到此为止 -天啊
Class is dismissed for today. -Oh, dear...
好了 比利 别动 不要压得太重
Let's get you home. -Alright, Billy, I need you to stay still.
对不起 柯尔 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. Cole, I'm so, so sorry.
所有我在乎的事都没了
Everything I care about... is gone.
无法继续做泥塑 无法上学
No sculpting, no school...
我…我想再也没有我的容身之地
I don't... I don't think there's a place for me here.
这个世界没有我的容身之地了
I don't think there's any place for me in this world.
活着的意义不在于世界能给你什么 而是你带来多少
It is not what we get out of life... but what we put into it.
而你带来了那么多的美好
And you bring so much.
我们会想到办法 好吗?
We'll figure it out. Alright?
一定有办法
We will.
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
NETFLIX 原创剧集
人生是希望的坟场
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下的树上过夜
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
我从来不爱传达坏消息
And I never like to be the bearer of bad news
但有时总得牺牲
but I had to make the sacrifice.
一切眼见为凭 我必须告知你
I saw what I saw and you needed to know.
此事有些难以消受
This is a lot to digest.
我必须与我丈夫谈谈
I'll have to speak with my husband.
我想这不能怪他
I'm sure he's not to blame.
斯塔西老师为人放纵 我们都清楚
Miss Stacy is unbridled, this we know.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
比利!
Billy!
我的天哪 怎么回事?
Oh, my word! What happened?
你有找到柯尔吗?
Did you find Cole?
他肯定大受打击…
He must be as shattered as...
一切都会不一样了
Nothing will ever be the same.
小心你的手指 -你才小心 铁锤在你手上
Watch your fingers. -You watch them! You're the one with the hammer.
这就行了
There. Good.
接着呢?
What's next?
你确定没关系?后面还有很多事呢
You sure you don't mind? I got quite the list.
这间房♥子很多地方早就有待修理
There's a lot needs fixing around here for a long time now.
你可以尽量使唤我 我不在意
You can take advantage of me, I don't mind.
或许你能稍微降低房♥租 让我能多待一晚?
Maybe you'll reduce the rate of my room, so I could stay another night?
洗衣房♥的人会猜想我怎么了
They're gonna wonder what's become of me at the laundry.
六年来我没错过一天工作
I haven't missed a day in six years.
随她们去想
Let 'em wonder.
接着呢?
What's next?
烟囱会冒出怪玩意 -我会看看 但你要煮点咖啡
The chimney's been smoking something awful. I'll take a look, if you'll put up some coffee.
如果再办一次故事会
If we ever have a Story Club again
我一定会写下这整件悲剧
I shall write the most tragical tale about all of this.
一起走吗 安妮? -我想再待一会儿
Coming, Anne? I'm gonna stay for a little while.
我期望见到我的狐狸
I'm hoping to see my fox.
我很抱歉 安妮 真的万分抱歉
I'm so sorry, Anne. So very, very sorry.
全都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我想讨你欢心 我太自私了 -我根本就不该去他家
I ruined things for Cole, for you. -I wanted you to like me and I was selfish.
我毁了每件事
I should never have gone...
假如可以 我愿收回一切
...if I could take it all back, I would.
你想…
Do you know if...
柯尔会受到惩罚吗?
Will Cole be punished?
意外明显是比利的行动导致的事故
It's clear Billy's actions precipitated the incident.
至于我 则被降为试用
I, on the other hand, am on probation.
试用? -没错
Probation? -Yes.
除了我可疑的教学方式
In addition to my suspect teaching methods
还有缺乏学生管控能力… -但事情与你无关
and lack of control over the classroom... That had nothing to do with you.
显然还增加一条破坏家庭的罪名
Apparently "homewrecker" has been added to the list of infractions.
我不太明白 -我也不懂
I don't understand. Neither do I.
人们总是相信自己所想而非事实
People think what they want to, despite the truth.
我想我的情况不妙
I figure the writing's on the wall.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我想我会被解雇
I expect to be let go.
不管如何 讨论结果出炉前 我无法再教书
In any case, until they decide my fate, I won't be teaching.
她一定会很开心
She's going to be so 'appy.
安妮? -她跌倒了吗?
Anne? -She fell!
安妮?你没事吧?
Anne! Are you alright?
谢谢你 马修 真的谢谢你
Thank you, Matthew. Thank you...
好了 别哭
There, there, now.
一切都会好起来 -不 才不好
Come on, everything's alright. No! Nothing is!
怎么回事?出什么问题?
What's happened? What's wrong?
别哭
There, there.
我已经不明白自己为何在这儿了 爸
I don't know what I'm doing here anymore, Dad.
我该想要什么?
What am I supposed to want?
我真希望你还在
I wish you were here.
我该如何自己一个人走下去?
How am I supposed to do all this by myself?
地契
老天 我上班就要迟到了
My word... I'm about to be late for work.
我想大家不会抱怨 至少我今天露脸了
Guess the girls won't complain. At least I'm going in today.
我送你过去 顺便看附近有何工作
I'll walk you. I want to investigate, see what's around here for work.
让我来吧
Allow me.
你想要什么奖赏吗?
You vying for a prize or something?
只是想证明留我是对的
Just trying to earn my keep.
你凭何认为我会留住你?
What makes you think I'm going to keep you?
我不懂的是竟然至今仍没有人娶你
What I want to know is how it is that someone didn't snap you up and marry you?
我们该走了
We should go.
这里恐怕没多少工作
Not much to it, I'm afraid.
你见过世面 肯定觉得这里乏善可陈
You must find it underwhelming after everywhere you've been
走遍各个异国港口
the exotic ports of call.
这里也不算是最差的 -既然能选择 为何来这?
This place ain't no worse than some. But why choose this if you've got options?
你想追求更好的生活 -确实
You want a better life. I do.
你能去任何地方 -的确可以
You could go anywhere. I could.
沼泽区只有一堆苦差事和麻烦
The Bog ain't nothin' but hardship. Nothin' but trouble.
但你在这儿
But you're here.
如同我说的 只有麻烦
Like I said, trouble.
瞧 多美
Look at this beauty.
这种地方教人学会希望
Tells me a story of hope in this place.
我想是吧
I suppose so.
至少能提供安慰
Comfort, anyway.
我该走了 那么晚点见?
I should go. See you later, then?
我去买♥♥些菜做晚餐
I'll get fixings for supper.
低年级学生来练习草书
Lower school children will practise their cursive
从字母A开始
beginning with the letter "A".
高年级学生从第九章读起
Upper school children should read chapter... nine.
安静
但菲利普老师执教时 我们已经读过
But we already read that chapter when Mr Phillips was here.
复习是学习的关键
Repetition is the key to learning.
现在管住你们的舌头 我不会再容忍♥有人打断我了
Now hold your tongue. I will brook no further disruption in this classroom.
快听这则大消息
Wait until you hear!
要是你能别再这样吓我 我就能冷静说话
If you could refrain from scaring the life out of me I might be better able to converse.
明晚会举♥行♥镇民会议
There's going to be a Town Hall meeting tomorrow night!
我们要表决解雇斯塔西老师 该让那个荡♥妇♥走人了
We're holding a vote on removing Miss Stacy. Time for that trollop to go!
荡♥妇♥?用这字眼过分了 雷切尔
Trollop? -That's a nasty thing to say, Rachel.
是真的 她就是那德性
It's true enough, that's what.
她和哈蒙安德鲁斯共乘马车 打扮得花枝招展
She went riding with Harmon Andrews, just as pretty as you please.
看在老天的分上 无凭无据怎说人家不规矩
Oh, for heaven's sake! You don't know if there was impropriety.
她正值花样年华却没有结婚
She's a spinster in her childbearing years.
谁规定不行了? -适龄貌美的女子
Heaven forefend. An attractive woman
跟一个已婚男人闲晃
gallivanting with a married man!
说到八卦没人赢过你
No one has you beat for hearsay.
我是亲眼见到
I saw it with my own eyes!
而且你最好相信 我二话不说向他妻子告发
And you'd better believe I went straight to his wife to tell her, too.
斯塔西老师让安妮写一篇作文 检讨说人闲话的坏处
Miss Stacy assigned Anne an essay on the perils of gossip.
我敢说你也能从中获得教训
I daresay you could benefit from the same lesson.
我想你不会懂有丈夫的人 该留心哪些危险威胁
I shouldn't expect you to understand anything about perilous threats to husbands.
当然 我这样的老姑婆能懂什么?
Of course not, what would an "old maid" like me know?
我不会因为措词强硬而道歉
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表