剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
我的天哪! -我的天哪!
My heavens. -My heavens!
那是什么? -那是谁呀?
What was that? -Who was that?
她穿着长裤
She was wearing pants!
你说“长裤”是什么意思? -就是长裤
What do you mean, "pants"? -Pants!
不 糟糕
Oh, God.
拜托别这样
No, no, no, no, no.
只好使劲踩了
Peddling it is.
拜托!
Come on!
非要今天出事…真是难以置信
Of all days... I can't believe this.
我非常抱歉迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late!
各位好 我是穆丽尔 穆丽尔斯塔西
Hello, I'm Muriel. -Muriel Stacy.
你好 斯塔西老师 我是哈蒙安德鲁斯太太 欢迎
Good day, Miss Stacy. I'm Mrs Harmon Andrews, welcome.
我一时忘了时间 我忙着打点新家
I'm afraid I lost track of the time. I was decorating my new home.
马铃薯的用途之多 真正令人♥大♥感惊奇
You can use potatoes for so many things, it boggles the mind, it really does.
另外我的电动自行车抛锚 以至于我来迟
And then my tardiness was compounded when my motorbike broke down on the way, and...
总而言之 请原谅我这副模样
all of this to say: please forgive my appearance
也恳请原谅我的迟到
and my hopefully excusable delay.
希望失误就到此为止
Let's hope that's all we have to forgive.
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
人生是希望的坟场
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下的树上过夜
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
我听见母亲和帕伊太太对话
And Mother was talking to Mrs Pye
她说前卫母亲缝纫社 有感斯塔西老师可能不适合这份工作
and she said that the PMSC felt that Miss Stacy is probably unsuitable.
但是她骑电动自行车
But she rides a motorbike!
斯塔西老师感觉很现代化又令人期待
Miss Stacy seems modern and thrilling!
我听说她是老处♥女♥
I heard she's a spinster.
我听说她来自加拿大本土
I heard she's from the mainland.
一个住在大城市的未婚女性 为何要来这里?
Why would an unmarried woman from the big city come here?
肯定有见不得人的事 我母亲第一眼看到她就讨厌
There's a scandal somewhere, you'll see. Mother hated Miss Stacy on sight.
我母亲也是 要捅大篓子就这样做 先迟到一个钟头
So did mine. show up an hour late.
打扮得像个男人 -那样和前卫母亲缝纫社喝茶
Dressed like a man. To tea with the Progressive Mothers.
她形同给自己判了死刑
She may as well have hung a noose around her neck.
别轻意贬低人 尤其你还不认识对方
Don't disparage her when you don't even know her.
我觉得她听起来好极了 我会协助斯塔西老师融入
I think she sounds spectacular. I'm going to help pave the way for Miss Stacy.
我完全懂得新来乍到 被严厉批判的心情
I know just how it is to be new and judged harshly.
那只狐狸死定了
That fox is gonna be dead meat.
我打算拿它做一顶帽子
I think I'll make it into a hat.
狐狸?什么狐狸? -有只狐狸偷吃附近的鸡
Fox? What fox? The one with the dark tail that's been stealing chickens.
教室内没有狐狸 把枪拿开 我想活着见新来的老师
Well, there's no fox here so how's about you put the gun away? I'd like to live to meet the new teacher.
我把世界带到你脚下 是吧?
I just laid the world at your feet, didn't I?
早安 各位同学 -早安
Good morning, everyone! -Good morning.
给你 年轻小姐
Here you go, little lady.
请称呼我斯塔西老师
My name is Miss Stacy.
麻烦把枪拿到外面 教室不允许出现武器
Please take that gun outside. The classroom is no place for a weapon.
当然 我正打算这么做
Sure, I was... just about to do that.
斯塔西老师是我的新偶像 -多棒的教室 有好多窗户
Miss Stacy is my new ideal! What a pretty room! So many windows!
我爱见到自然风景 -感觉她和我们很合拍
I love to see green... She seems to be a kindred spirit!
好 我们来互相认识 请起立
Alright, let's get to know each other! Please stand up.
她没有穿束身衣 -我的天呀
She's not wearing a corset! Oh, my goodness.
我的天呀
Oh, my goodness.
请把全部桌子移开 然后坐到地板上
Now, please move all the desks to the side, and take a seat on the floor.
地板?
The floor?
我们要围成一个圈 然后自我介绍
We're going to form a circle and make introductions.
戴安娜 我好兴奋
Diana, I feel so uplifted.
学校终于要变成我想象中的样子了
School is finally going to be everything I dreamed it would be.
往下扳、往下 然后…这边
Straight up. There we go. And...
对了
Alright.
小心 接着拉起触动器
Careful now. There you go, lift the pen.
这样应该能让鸡安全了
Now, that should keep the chickens safe.
希望能捉到那只狐狸 -这样吧
I hope we're the ones who catch the fox. I tell you what...
有捉到的话 我就分你一部分
I'll give you a share if we do.
那些毛皮应该能卖♥♥个好价钱
That pelt should fetch a nice price.
你们要说两个代表自己的单字
And you'll say two words that represent you
分别使用姓氏和名字的开头字母
using the first letters of your given name and surname.
我先开始
I'll start.
穆丽尔斯塔西
Muriel Stacy.
淘气的
Mischievous...
学者
scholastic.
要是我有相同开头字母 那便会是我的形容词
Those would be my descriptors if we had the same initials.
我们首先请… -好像我们是同个肚子里出生
Let's start with... -It's like we were separated at birth.
鲁比·吉里斯
Ahem. Ruby Gillis.
浪漫的…
Romantic...
女孩?
girl?
鲁比·吉利斯 -表现很好
Ruby Gillis. Well done!
鲁比很迷恋… -基尔伯特布莱斯
Ruby has a crush on... -Gilbert Blythe!
全世界 -他曾经旅行世界
Global... -He travelled the world for a year.
和书卷气
...and bookish.
大家认为他是班上最聪明的学生
Everyone thinks he's the smartest student.
普瑞丝安德鲁斯 -但单字比赛是我赢了
Priscilla Andrews. -But I won the spelling bee.
务实、实事求是
Pragmatic... -Actualised...
她在红毯上抛弃我们前一任老师
She left our former teacher at the altar.
你何不对全班分享你的意见?
Perhaps you'd like to share your comment with the class?
这不是秘密 普瑞丝与前任老师订婚
Oh, well, it's no secret that Prissy was affianced to our former teacher
但因为正当原因逃婚 我会替你介绍艾凡里镇所有人
but justifiably fled the wedding. I'd be happy to fill you in about everyone in Avonlea
因为我也曾是外来人 我懂… -无须告诉我闲话是非
because I was an outsider once, too, and I know how hard... No need to provide me with gossip,
我绝不宽待这点
I don't condone it.
但我说的事情都不是秘密
Oh, but nothing I said is a secret.
若有人希望我知道某件事 他们会自己告诉我
If someone needs me to know something, they'll tell me.
不如下一个换你 你叫什么名字?
Why don't you take your turn? What's your name?
安妮…安妮雪利卡斯伯特
Anne... Anne Shirley-Cuthbert...
安妮
Anne.
我想你之后能想到的 下课后来见我
I'm sure you'll think of some later. Why don't you see me after class?
穆迪斯珀吉翁?
Moody Spurgeon?
我需要你的帮忙 -雷切尔 出了什么事?
I need your help! -Rachel! Whatever is the matter?
我听到关于新老师的惊人传闻
I've heard some shocking rumours about our new teacher.
我还以为发生可怕的事
Rumours? -I thought something terrible had happened.
确实发生了
It has!
我来泡茶
I'll put up some tea.
身为学校管理委员会的一员
As a member of the Board of Trustees
我当初就反对聘请女老师
I was against hiring a female teacher.
我说过这新作法不妥 却被逼着点头
I said it was a dangerous innovation, but I was backed into a corner.
结果现在变成这样 -变成怎样?
And now all this. All what?
前卫母亲缝纫社全都忧心忡忡
The Progressive Mothers are all in a dither, that's what.
我打算今天去查清楚原因
I mean to find out the what and the why of it. Today.
你得跟我一起去 -雷切尔 我拒绝参与其中
You're coming with me. -Uh, Rachel... I'll not be a party to
无论你正策划什么 -你有孩子要上学 我没有
whatever plan you have hatched. You have a child in that school. I don't!
无论学校此刻是何情形 安妮都得承受
Whatever is happening there is happening to Anne.
所以你有资格向她质疑提问
So, you are in a position to ask this woman pressing questions
出于身为母亲的顾虑
from a place of motherly concern.
你认为她有问题吗? -如果她有办法…
You really think there's cause to worry? If she's capable of corrupting
教坏本地年轻学子 当然就有问题
the young minds of Avonlea, then yes.
我们放学后立刻过去 把面包带上 以示友好
We will stop by right after school. We'll take that loaf.
我也是
To be neighbourly.
所以希望你不介意替我辅♥导♥ 我担心自己进度落后
So, I'm hoping you wouldn't mind tutoring me? I'm worried that I'm behind,
我对从医的志向非常认真
and I'm very serious about medicine as my vocation.
我丈夫超前完成学业 因此提早进入大学
My husband accelerated his studies and got early entrance into college.
丈夫?
Husband?
他过世了 事实上
I'm widowed, actually.
太令人难过了
Oh. How tragical.
总之 只要下功夫
Anyway, with hard work
你有机会提早毕业 明年开始读医学预科
it's possible you could finish school early and be pre-med next year.
我愿意做任何事 -那么提前到校吧
I'll do whatever it takes! Let's meet before class in the mornings
我们利用早上时段进行 -谢谢你 非常感谢
and get you started. Thank you! Thank you so much!
如果基尔伯特要超前学习 那我也要
If Gilbert is accelerating in his studies I'd like to, too.
我内心有很多志向 怎么都列举不完
I have ever so many vocations in mind. Oh, the list is endless, really.
我们一起想办法… -关于这点…
Let's put our heads together... -About that...
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表