剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
把我赶到车后也不见得对你好
Pushing me to the back wasn't bound to help you.
小子
Boy...
你想当那些白人的跟班不要紧
it's alright for you to be those people's pet
但你不清楚自己的地位
but you don't know your place
这样很危险
and that's dangerous.
让我搞不清楚的是…小子
What I can't understand, b oy
有人生而自♥由♥
is someone who was born free
却要自贬身份、谄媚奉承 对着上头拍马屁
but still likes the taste of the bossman's boot enough to lick it when he doesn't have to.
轮船不过是海上的火车
A steamer's just a floating train!
你也曾经谄媚过活
You licked your share of boots to survive!
听好 我大可以揍你的嘴
I could've hit you in the mouth.
往那边几条街就是洗衣店
Laundry's a few streets that way.
他们会帮你清理
They'll take care of you.
好美
It's so beautiful.
你为何掉泪? -普瑞丝…
Why are you crying? -Oh, Prissy, I...
我对你有过很高的冀望
I had such hopes for you.
更胜于我自己
More so than for myself.
我希望你能体验完整的人生
I wanted you... to live a full life.
但我就要结婚了 -还有放弃大学
But I'm... getting married. And giving up college.
你本该建立新的传统 成为受过教育的妻子
You were supposed to start a new tradition of educated wives
学会为自己着想 -我仍能去上大学
who think for themselves. I can still go someday.
我确定我会的
I'm sure I will.
无庸置疑
Of course I will.
普瑞丝 一切还不迟
Prissy, it's not too late.
我不是小孩子了
I'm not a child.
我知道自己要什么
I know what I want!
快点 赶紧的
不 不 不是那个 是另一个 对 就在那里
好
外头有个帅哥 -是吗?
There's a good-looking man outside! Oh, yeah?
他为何还让我们等着? -他很聪明
Then why's he making us wait? He's smart.
若有一群女人打量着我 没有邀请我也不敢进去
If a bunch of women were talking about me, I wouldn't come in without an invitation.
午安 女士们 我得老实说… -希望是这样
Afternoon, ladies. -I have to be honest... -I hope so!
上一个进来想抢劫的男人 出去时身上一毛不剩
The last man who tried to rob us left here with less than he came in with.
我的状况可能不太好处理 -把你的状况带进来
My situation might be a bit of a challenge. Well, bring your challenge inside
然后把门关上
and close the door!
这里头好热 感觉就像特立尼达的嘉年华会
Ooh, hot in here! Feels just like a perfect Carnival Monday.
不去闻那身味道的话 我能听他说话一整天
If I didn't have to smell him, I could listen to him talk all day.
你们很幸运 如此寒冷的冬天 能在这温暖的地方
Lucky you got a warm place to be in, in this bone-chilling winter.
我很幸运?
I'm lucky?
是的…? -我很幸运能在这干活一整天
Yes? I'm lucky to be working here all day,
弯腰伏在桶边、清洗脏污
hunched over this tub cleaning dirt
更糟的是还得闻人们的臭内♥裤♥?
and worse out of peoples' foul-smelling underthings?
被你这么一说… -每件衣物五分钱
Now that you put it like that... Nickel per item,
包含上浆烫平
press and starch included.
希望你别介意我这么说 但小姐 你很漂亮
I hope you don't mind me sayin' so, Miss, but you're very pretty.
好比阳光下闪耀的芒果
Like a Julie mango shining in the sun. -Mm-hmm.
我介意 为何男人总以为 女人等着被称赞?
I do mind. Why is it that men think women are waiting around to be complimented?
我正在工作
I'm working.
抱歉 我以前很擅长这事
S-sorry. I used to be good at this.
哪件事?送洗衣物?
Good at what? Dropping off your laundry?
和女士对话 想来是生疏了
Talking to ladies. Must be out of practice.
想来是这样
Must be.
走进来满口说着什么芒果、幸运
March in here with your mango this, lucky that?
抱歉 有一瞬间你让我忘了所有烦恼
I'm sorry. For a moment, you made me forget all my troubles.
好了…
Well...
把衣服脱下给我们吧
Let's have your things.
动作快 你身上没什么乔斯琳没见过
Come on now! You don't have anything Jocelyn hasn't seen before.
我不介意再多看一次
I don't mind seeing it again.
还有更多的裤子? -我不太耐冷
Wool pants! -I'm not so good with the cold.
脱下来吧
Give 'em up. -Oh, Lord!
我到处找你
I've been looking all over for you.
怎么回事?
What happened?
你为何光着半身 站在满是女人的地方?
Why are you standing half-naked in a room full of women?
幸运女神终于对我微笑
Fortune finally smiled on me.
女士们 这位是我朋友和生意伙伴 基尔伯特布莱斯
Ladies, this is my friend and business partner, Gilbert Blythe.
抱歉 请恕我失礼
Forgive me. Pardon me.
那么你是?
And you are?
我名字是赛巴什汀 你能叫我巴什、巴什汀、特立尼达人
Name is Sebastian. You can call me Bash, Bastian, Trini.
随便你称呼
Whatever you like.
结果明天才有火车 所以我们得找间旅馆
Turns out there's no train until tomorrow so we'll need to find a hotel.
你们有推荐的地方吗? -招待黑人的地方?
Can you recommend one? Caters to black folks?
祝你们好运了
Good luck.
我认识一个人
I know someone.
有多一间房♥间
Who has a room.
她会租给有需要的人
She... lets it out to people in need.
这些是没人认领的衣服
These were never claimed.
真不晓得原因呢
I wonder why not.
这已经是最好的了
Best I can offer.
这位愿意收留不受欢迎旅客的人是?
What is this someone's name, who takes in wayward travellers?
玛丽
Mary.
记得我之前说过想当新娘 但不要当妻子?
Remember when I wanted to be a bride but not a wife?
你确实说过 我们见面的那天
I do. You said that... the day we met.
我想我必须对结婚这整件事重新思考
I think I need to re-imagine the whole marriage/wedding thing.
怎么说?
How so?
结婚不只是披着白纱的闪耀瞬间 或说声“我愿意”
It isn't just about one brief, shining moment in white or saying "I do".
我可不想把自己交给某人
And I'm not gonna give myself over to someone
从此当个没有意见和目标的美丽摆饰
and be a pretty-ish piece of property without a voice or ambition.
我们会是关系对等的伴侣
We will be equals and partners,
并非只是丈夫与妻子
not just husband and wife.
任何一方都无须放弃各自的向往
And neither one should have to abandon their heart's desire.
我想出一个新的词汇称呼双方 因为我相信…
I've come up with a new name for both parties, together, cos I believe...
双方应该有相同的称号♥
that they should be named the same.
是吗?
Well...
说出来听听
let's hear it.
人生伴侣
"Life-mate".
这可真是前所未有的词汇
Ah, that's a new one for the dictionary!
与其说婚姻 我将称之为爱的羁绊
Instead of a marriage, I shall call it a love bond
任何两个人都可以有
and any two people can have one.
你觉得好了吗?
Think it's ready?
我想玛丽拉可能会生气 她禁止我接近烤箱
I think Marilla might be cross. She forbade any proximity to the oven.
所以你不能再靠近烤箱
Well, you're no longer in proximity to the oven.
我可以
I am!
闻起来好香
Oh, it smells divine!
请退后
Stand back.
准备献上热腾腾的晚餐
It's a hot supper
外加一点小小抗命
brought to you with very little disobedience.
小心借过
Coming through.
敬人生伴侣
To life-mates.
我敬这杯
I'll drink to that.
我接受你
I take you...
与我才智相当的对手
match to my intellect
我终生幸福的拥护者
proponent of my happiness
和我心灵相交的朋友
friend of my heart
成为我的人生伴侣
to be my life-mate.
让我们作为相等的伴侣携手共舞此生
Let us dance together as equal partners through the years.
两位还好吗?
How are you two?
不饿了吧?
Not still hungry?
而且干净好闻
Oh! Or fragrant.
感谢你让他洗了个澡
Bless you for drawing him a bath.
没错 感谢你 玛丽 你真是天使
Yes, bless you, Mary. You're an angel.
这是你们的收据
I brought your receipt.
你给我太多了
You gave me too much.
我期望能用点早餐 行吗?
I was hoping for some breakfast?
我真的很会做饭 是吧?
I do know how to cook, don't I?
那么晚安了
Good night, then.
“感谢你 我的天使”
"Bless you, my angel."
随你取笑吧
Tease all you like.
我不会羞于坦白自身感受 不像我认识的某人
I don't shy away from the truth of how I feel like some fellows I know.
我想我可能会睡不着
I don't think I'll sleep much.
今天发生了太多事
Too much has happened today.
我完全懂你的意思
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表