剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Want your chair?
不 不用 没关系
No, no, no. It's fine.
这样就好
Just fine.
我再次和那法国小子谈过 他怎么都想不起来
Checked in with that French kid again today. Crazy how it never, ever clicks for him.
那只小青蛙就是没印象
The little frog just doesn't remember!
我们俩真是幸运的家伙
We sure are a couple of lucky stiffs.
我得直接说一句 你最好别再耍那些小把戏
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's safe to stop poking that bear.
别告诉我该怎么做
Don't tell me what to do.
这是什么东西?
Well, well, what's all this?
那是…先别打开 晚安
It's just, uh... Don't open it now. Goodnight!
是一件围裙 希望你喜欢
It's an apron! I hope you like it!
我发现的黄金能让艾凡里镇的人致富
Everyone in Avonlea sure could make a fortune from the gold I found!
你得告诉居民 这么做才对 大家可能因此发财
You have to tell the town! It's only fair. They could all strike it rich.
我知道 那些钱属于镇上居民 而不是公♥司♥
I know, I know! The money from the gold should go to the townsfolk, not the company.
我想做正确的事
I wanna do the right thing.
我爱这地方 卡斯伯特一家是我遇过最好的人
I love it here! The Cuthberts are some of the finest people I know.
我同意
I agree.
真令人纠结 我陷入两难 我该尽责向公♥司♥报告
Ah, I'm so torn. What a moral quandary! Do I do my job and tell my company
还是顺从心意告诉居民们?
or do I go with my heart and tell the town?
唯有良知能指引你做出正确决定
Only your conscience can guide you to the right decision.
安妮
Anne!
安妮
Anne!
从这堆拿一些分给雷切尔
Take some of this abundance to Rachel.
不是那些
Not those.
卡斯伯特先生在哪?田里吗?
Where's Mr Cuthbert? The fields?
我想他在谷仓 要我拿过去吗? -不 我去吧 顺便运动一下
Um, in the barn, I think? -Want me to take it? -No, no, I'll go. I could use the exercise.
那是给你们家的
That's for your family.
谢谢!
Merci!
你好 林德太太 -安妮 你带了什么过来?
Hello, Mrs Lynde! -Hello, Anne. -What have we here?
多出来的司康饼? 邓洛普先生最近教我烘焙
An overabundance of scones. Mr Dunlop's been teaching me to bake.
家里两名寄宿者都很友善 非常友善
Both our boarders are nice, very nice.
我想我该走了 -有什么事吗?
I suppose I should be going. -Is something the matter?
什么事让你烦心吗 亲爱的?
Is something weighing on you, dear?
说吧 把事情憋着不健康 对心脏不好
Come, come, it's not healthful to hold things in. Bad for the heart.
我给建议不收费 即使真是金玉良言
I don't charge for my advice, even though it's worth a fortune.
这是一个秘密
It's a secret. I...
继续说 亲爱的 我不会泄漏的
Go on, dear. It's safe with me.
好了 安静下来
Alright! Alright!
他正试着回答大家
He is trying to answer!
假如没有黄金呢?
What if there's no gold?
给他一个机会
Give the man a chance!
现在…一个一个来
Now then... one at a time.
各位请坐 本镇居民会以礼相待
Everybody, please sit. This community will be polite
尊重这位男士想说的话
and respectful of what this man is trying to tell us.
先生?对 就是你 谢谢 -我是托马斯林德
Sir? Yes, you, sir. Thank you. My name is Thomas Lynde
我太太和我想知道你将样本寄到哪了
and my wife and I want to know where you sent the gold sample.
没错 我们想知道
Yes, we do.
我把样本寄到纽约一间独♥立♥公♥司♥
I sent the sample to an independent company in New York for testing
以便检测确认
and confirmation.
我刚才说过 我不想让我的雇主知情
As I said, I didn't want my employer to know. Where's the proof?
证据在哪儿? -我们如何知道你所言属实?
How do we know you're telling the truth?
我们如何分辨真正的黄金和黄铁矿?
How do we know what's real and what is fool's gold?
我很高兴你问了 我这有一张纽约寄来的证书
I'm glad you ask. I have here a certificate I received in the mail from New York.
这份土壤检测报告证明 艾凡里镇确实有黄金
This Soils Report certifies that there is indeed... gold in Avonlea.
稍早之前我向威廉巴里提过此事
I mentioned I had taken this action earlier to William Barry.
纳撒尼尔当时嘱咐我严格保密
Nathaniel told me in strictest confidence.
他挣扎于道德两难 如今大家知道了
He was in a moral quandary and it all came out.
艾凡里镇真的有黄金?
There really is gold in Avonlea.
爸爸现在满心思都是这想法
Father's quite preoccupied at the prospect.
你想我们能像你一样有钱 戴安娜?
Do you really think we'll all be rich like you, Diana?
请说 安德鲁斯先生?
Oh, yes, Mr Andrews?
那么我们接下来该如何做?
And just how do we proceed?
每位地主将各自土壤样本 寄到纽约检测
Each landowner would send in a sample of their soil to New York for testing.
容我提醒 这费用不便宜 每次检验费150元
Now, I warn you, it's expensive. It's... $150 per test.
我就知道事情没那么简单
Money, I knew there was a catch!
这是投资 对未来的投资
It's an investment, fair enough. But an investment in the future.
这将近大多数人年收入一半
That's close to half what most folks make in a year.
开挖这片土地…你们的土地 回报将不可计数
The reward for mining this land, your land, is incalculable.
我必须写信给基尔伯特 我得让他知道黄金的事
I have to write to Gilbert. I have to let him know about the gold.
基尔伯特?但你甚至不清楚他在哪
Gilbert? But you don't even know where he is.
我想我有办法查出来
I think I have a way I can find out.
安妮
Anne!
150元是一笔不小的金额
$150 is a substantial amount of money.
也许我能提供协助给需要的人?
Perhaps I could offer some assistance for those in need?
若此提议太过强人所难
If it seems like an overwhelming proposition
不妨集中所有人的款项
you could consolidate everyone's payment
然后以镇的名义一同寄出 我乐意为大家效劳
and send it in all together, as a community. I'd be happy to do that for you.
确切来说 这笔钱是寄给谁?
Who exactly are we sending our money to?
听着…这件事对我个人无利可图
Look... I don't have a horse in this race.
我并非想逼迫大家 真的 我不是本地人
I'm not trying to push this, I'm really not.
我也不想干涉各位的事务
I'm not from here and I don't mean to poke my nose in your business.
这是大家各自的决定
This is your decision. Individually.
我只是…
I'm just...
我只是想提供机会给大家 感觉这么做才对
I'm trying to offer you an opportunity. It just seemed like the right thing to do.
用行动证明你的言语
Put your money where your mouth is!
抱歉 你说什么? -你听得很清楚
I beg your pardon? -You heard me plain.
我也不是本地人 但我能大声地说我爱这个镇
I'm not from here either but I'll say out loud, here and now, I love this town.
我爱艾凡里镇 而且打算定居于此
I love Avonlea, and I intend to set down roots.
我想住在这儿 无论是否有黄金
I want to be here, gold or no.
你呢 纳撒尼尔?
What about you, Nathaniel?
我… -你就这样一走了之?
I-I... Are you just gonna walk away?
继续跟随你效力的公♥司♥?
Stick with that company you work for?
一间没道德、搜刮民脂民膏的公♥司♥
A company without morals that would steal the profit from the mouths of good people.
那是我仅有的工作 -那么辞职
It's my job, it's all I have. -So quit!
什么? -留在这儿赚钱
What? Make your fortune here.
将一切赌在艾凡里镇
Bet on Avonlea!
你何不负责开挖?你似乎很懂这产业
Why not be in charge of this... this mining operation? You seem to know the business.
你证明自己可信 纳撒尼尔 你是一个正直的人
You've proven that we can count on you, Nathaniel. You are a moral man.
若是由你监督开挖 我会放心许多
I would feel much better about this endeavour if you undertook to oversee it.
你怎么说?你愿意做吗?
What say you? Will you do it?
若这地方当真有大量财富 你有何损失?
If there is a vast fortune here, what have you got to lose?
我不是爱赌的人
I'm not a betting man...
但我愿意为艾凡里镇赌一把 我辞职
but I'll bet on Avonlea. I'll quit my job!
纸张…
Paper... Paper!
好极了
Perfect.
这是什么?
What's this?
纽约市… -我们到家了
New York City... We're home!
很高兴看到你已经乖乖躺在床上
Glad to see you're all tucked in, safe and sound.
没什么差错吧? -差错?
Nothing amiss? -Amiss?
我们不在时 你没惹上麻烦吧?
Didn't get into any trouble while we were out?
我决定写一封信给基尔伯特布莱斯
I've decided to write a letter to Gilbert Blythe.
感觉让他知道黄金的事才对 说不定他的土地里也有
Seems only fair he should know about the gold. What if it runs under his farm?
你真是善良体贴 安妮 你知道他在何处吗?
You're a kind and thoughtful girl, Anne. Do you know where he is?
他计划于沙洛镇外的轮船上工作
He was planning to get work on a steamer outside of Charlottetown.
我想约瑟芬姑妈也许能查出是哪艘
Thought maybe Aunt Josephine might be able to help me figure out which one.
你知道 透过船的那个清单…
You know, from the list thingy, the...
船只载货清单? -没错
the... the ship... -Ship's Manifest. Yes.
听起来很浪漫对吧?
Doesn't that sound romantical?
我说载货清单 不是给基尔伯特的信
The-the Manifest, not the letter to Gilbert!
晚安
Goodnight.
你有做睡前祷告吗? -我会的
Did you say your prayers? I will.
慈爱的天父
Gracious Heavenly Father...
真不知从何说起 有好多要感恩的事
...I hardly know where to start regarding everything I'm grateful for.
至于愿望 我就说两个最为重要的
As for the things I want, I guess I'll just name the two most important...
请让艾凡里镇真的有黄金 大家就不必再辛苦生活
Please let there be gold in Avonlea so that there's no more hardship for anyone.
还有请让我的信送到基尔伯特手中
And please, please help me get my letter to Gilbert.
还有千万保佑我没有拼错字
And please be sure I don't misspell any words.
阿门
Amen.
还有我会还给纳森一张纸
Oh, and I'll replace Nate's paper.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表