剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
No one will ever want you.
这该不会是你的初吻吧
This can't be your first kiss.
小老鼠 吱吱叫
Squeak! Squeak!
快出声 怪胎
Squeak! Freak.
快出声 怪胎
Squeak! Freak!
安妮
Anne?
你有被亲吻过吗?
Ever been kissed...
安妮?
Anne?
是…
Y...
没有
No!
安妮!
Anne!
安妮!
Anne!
安妮
Anne.
你为何要跑走 安妮?
Why did you run, Anne?
那个乔西帕伊 身为一个想象力贫乏的人
That Josie Pye! For someone with such a lack of imagination
她倒是很懂如何发明残酷异常的折磨
she certainly knows how to invent cruel and unusual forms of torture!
为何我该被迫表现柔弱一面
Why should I be forced to give an expression of tenderness
让那些无关紧要、甚至讨厌的人看?
to indifferent or, in some cases, repulsive persons?
比利的行为并不友善
Billy wasn't very nice at all.
我很抱歉他伤了你的感情
I'm sorry he hurt your feelings.
整件事对大家都是伤害 丝毫没有帮助
The whole thing hurts everyone's feelings. It's not conducive!
没有帮助?
Con... ducive?
完全无助于了解恋爱
To understanding anything about romance.
至少这些雪很浪漫
Well, at least the snow is romantical.
当我要离开时 穆迪把我拉到一旁
Just as I was leaving, Moody pulled me aside
告诉我那个吻就像新鲜奶油 你不得不说那挺浪漫
and told me that my kiss was like fresh butter. You have to admit that's rather romantic.
那是因为你不同 每个人都想吻你
It's different for you, Diana, because everyone wants to kiss you.
你好 巴里小姐
Hello, Miss Barry.
你好 杰瑞
Bonjour, Jerry.
她会说法语!你真是完美的女人
Et elle parle français! C't'une fille ben fine, lê!
你说的方言和正统法语差很多
Ceci est une maniare de parler tras differente du français classique.
你能懂我说的话吗?
Est ce que tu me comprends?
我懂你是我见过最美的女孩
Comprends que t'es la plus belle fille que j'aie jamais vu.
别烦我的朋友 杰瑞
Leave my friend alone, Jerry!
没关系 安妮 他说我是他见过最美的女孩
It's fine, Anne. He said I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.
谢谢你 但这么说很放肆
Thank you, but you're very bold.
拥有如此美貌感觉如何?
What does it feel like to be divinely beautiful, Diana?
你人真好 但… -不 别否认 拜托回答我
That's very kind, but I'm not div... -No, you are. Please answer the question.
我必须知道
I have to know.
有人赞美很好 但我宁愿做聪明人
Compliments are nice but... I'd rather be smart.
接吻的目的为何?
What is the purpose of kissing?
正常来说感觉很好吗?
Is it... supposed to feel good?
“一记长吻藉由双唇吸吮我的灵魂 犹如阳光啜饮露水”
"With one long kiss my whole soul through. My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew."
丁尼生写的
Tennyson.
但亲吻让我联想到母鸟喂食幼鸟
But kissing reminds me more of a... mother bird feeding its baby.
那想法令我反胃
The thought makes me queasy.
怎样才算完美的吻? 当真比蜂蜜蛋糕更甜美吗?
And what is the perfect kiss? Is it really sweeter than honey cake?
而且若亲吻如此有深意 为何单字这么短?
And if a kiss is such a big idea, then why is it such a small word?
应该由许多字母组成 发音更饶舌
It should be long and difficult to say.
我一直在想更确切的字眼 但没什么能让我颤动
I've been trying to think of a more appropriate name for it but nothing gives me a thrill.
我想象亲吻会令人浑身酥麻 但我恐怕永远无法得知
I assume kissing should give you a thrill but I'm afraid I'll never find out.
你们想人是否能经历一场悲恋
Do you think one can have a tragical romance
却从未拥有一个吻?
without ever being kissed?
怎么说…
Well, now, um...
我不知道
I don't know.
你们哪位有过接吻经验吗?
Have either of you ever kissed anyone?
我…
I...
我该…去谷仓
I should, uh... Barn.
老天 安妮 请闭上嘴
For pity's sake, Anne, hold your tongue.
遵守一下餐桌礼仪 -抱歉
Show some propriety here at supper. -Sorry.
何时更适合问呢?
When would be a better time to ask?
其他时间
Some other time.
厕所扫得如何 亲爱的? -小子 别烦
How was latrine duty, dear? -Boy, haul your tail.
仍然值得 做人得把握时机
Ugh! -Still worth it. Have to make that hay while the sun shine.
这话不是出自你们农家子弟?
Ain't that what you farm boys say?
知道他们还说什么吗? 做人别本末倒置
You know what else they say? Don't put the cart before the horse.
这味道会持续好几天 -幸好 我早就不闻其臭了
This is gonna be a long few days. Lucky for me, I can't smell it anymore.
冬天早晨能如此醒来真是美好对吧?
Ah, isn't it good to be alive on winter mornings like this!
安妮雪利卡斯伯特 你怎么回事?
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert! Goodness gracious, what's happened here?
只是一点装饰 为了变美 就连鸟儿都有漂亮羽毛 玛丽拉
It's decorative. For beauty's sake. Even birds have pretty plumage, Marilla.
什么羽毛 胡说八道
Plumage, fiddlesticks!
立刻从你头上拆掉 看起来多荒唐
Take all that out of your hair at once. You look ridiculous.
玛丽拉 拜托 让我绑着去学校
Marilla, please, please, let me wear them to school!
老天 相信我 那是你最不想这样出现的地方
For the land's sake, that's the last place you want to wear them, believe me.
我明白你无法体会或想象 但你若是红发也会想掩饰
I know you don't understand or imagine, but if you had red hair you would want to cover it too!
我不允许多余花俏的饰品 快拆掉
I do not condone unnecessary adornment. Off they come.
玛丽拉 你怎么能如此无情?
Marilla, how can you be so unfeeling?
多年的练习
Years of practice.
好了 你知道我说一不二 -但我必须变美
Now, you know I always mean what I say. -But I need to be beautiful.
胡闹够了 马上拆掉!
Enough of this foolishness. You'll take them out at once.
搞什么?
真希望我是一棵树 就能随着季节换上不同发型
I wish I were a tree. Then I would have different hair for every season.
春天会有美好的嫩绿新芽
I would have pretty spring buds
还有夏天满枝头绽放的花朵
and a full head of blossoms in summer...
秋天的鲜艳色彩 然后…
vibrant autumn colours, and then...
算了
Never mind.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
怎么说…
Well...
你散发一种自信风采
You hold your head with such an air.
这样吧 你不介意的话 我替你稍微做个调整
Here. If you don't mind, I'd just make one or two adjustments.
平衡一下
For balance.
可以吗?
May I?
那看起来美极了 安妮
Oh, that'll look divine, Anne.
戴安娜 麻烦你…
Um, Diana, could you...? -Oh.
抱歉大家全盯着我们瞧
Sorry everyone's staring at us.
我不知道柯尔会绑头发 -我真希望今天上台背诵
I didn't think Cole could... How I wish we were doing recitations today
毕竟没什么比外表更重要
when appearance is of paramount importance.
上台背诵是最令人煎熬的折磨
Recitations... are the purest form of torture.
折磨?你不是说真的吧
Torture? You can't be serious.
站在全班面前 所有人盯着我?
Standing up in front of a classroom, everyone staring at me?
那正是乐趣所在
That's the whole joy of it!
一点都不有趣 感觉像被人用放大镜检视
No joy at all. It's like being under a microscope.
我觉得自己…太高
I just feel... too...
太赤♥裸♥、太…
tall, too seen, too...
怪异
weird.
这样美极了 柯尔
Oh, it's beautiful, Cole!
柯尔麦肯锡!
Cole Mackenzie!
既然你有这般女性倾向
Since you seem to have such... feminine proclivities
就让你享受当女生的滋味
we shall indulge your taste of it this morning.
今天和女生一起坐
You can sit with the girls.
什么? -他要和女生一起坐
What?
我知道
锅子离火后 就能放入鸡蛋
The egg goes in when it's off the heat.
真不敢相信 经过这么多年 你竟然肯分享这秘方
Can't believe you're sharing your secret recipe after all these years!
世上没有事情永远不变
Nothing stays the same forever.
我…
I...
不晓得你能否给我一点建议 雷切尔
I wonder if you might offer me some advice, Rachel.
我就知道 你一开口邀我过来
I knew it. As soon as you invited me over
我就向托马斯说“玛丽拉有事烦恼
I said to Thomas, "Something must be vexing Marilla.
不然怎会要我帮忙 制♥作♥她拿手的李子泡芙”
Since when does she need my help making her own matchless plum puffs?"
还不是孩子 他们会长大
Children. They get older.
安妮开始问些… -可怕的问题
Anne has started asking about... The dreaded questions.
她现在满脑子都想着亲吻之类的
She is preoccupied with kissing, of all things.
我必须承认我缺乏这方面经验
I admit, I'm a woman of narrow experience on this matter.
你揽的这责任绝对不小 玛丽拉
You've certainly taken on a great responsibility, Marilla.
安妮那女孩浑身都是原罪
That Anne is full of original sin.
一名年轻女孩不该问这种问题
A young girl shouldn't be asking such questions.
让她认清界线 孩子不打不成器
Let her know what's what. "Spare the rod and spoil the child."
这就是我的想法
That's what I say.
假如每次发问就打她 那孩子要全身发紫了
If I whacked the child every time she asked me a slew of questions she'd be black and blue.
她这小丫头太好奇
She's an inquisitive little thing.
小孩到这年纪 你要立下原则
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表