剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
安妮雪利卡斯伯特
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert
你的头发长度 与接受教育毫无关系
the length of your hair is irrelevant to your education.
你没有理由待在家
There's no reason for you to stay home.
拜托 玛丽拉 我无法承受那种羞辱 太可怕了
Please, Marilla, please don't make me go! I can't bear the humiliation! It's just too awful!
好了 事情没有你想得那么糟
Now, now, it won't be nearly as bad as you think.
他们本来就觉得我是怪胎 现在又会怎么想?
They already think I'm a freak! Whatever will they think now?
你今天要上学 就这么决定了
You're going to school today and that's final.
亲爱的雪后 冬天的你 肯定很想念花朵绽放
Dearest Snow Queen, how you must miss your blossoms in the winter.
此刻我终于明白你的心情
Now I know just how you feel.
你的早餐几乎没吃 至少喝完牛奶吧
You've barely touched your breakfast. At least drink your milk.
情况想必没那么糟
Surely it can't be that awful?
我是怪物 戴安娜
I'm a monstrosity, Diana.
你最好永远忘记我 我绝不希望你受到嘲笑牵累
In fact, you best forget me now and forever. I'd never, ever want to bring this humiliation upon you too.
帽子最好拿掉
Best take off your hat.
我发过誓 永远不会背弃你
I made a promise... never to forsake thee.
再说…不过是头发而已
Besides...it's only hair.
很快就会长回来
It'll grow back soon.
还不够快
Not nearly soon enough.
安妮
Anne.
你回来了 -对
You're back. -Yes.
你好
Hi.
镇上没有黄金
There's no gold!
我知道 我听说了 我不是为此回来
I-I know. I-I heard. That's not why I'm here.
见到你真好
It's really good to see you.
翻开课本第20页
Open your readers to page 20.
我的天呀
她对她的头发做了什么?
What has she done with her hair?
看来今天班上有个新来的男孩
It appears we have a new boy in class today.
你确定你没坐错位置 年轻人?
Are you sure you're sitting in the right place, young man?
NETFLIX 原创剧集
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
人生是希望的坟场
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下的树上过夜
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
乔西帕伊的心 比没有星星的夜晚更黑
And Josie Pye has a soul darker than a starless night!
我甚至不敢重复她说的话有多过分
I dare not even repeat to you the wicked, wicked things she said.
若想我找她母亲谈谈 你就得说出来
You will if I need to have words with her mother.
她跟提莉说我剪头发是因为长头虱
She told Tillie that I had all my hair cut off due to lice!
因为我是孤儿 没人照料
She said it's because I'm of "orphan stock".
很好 看来我得去谈谈了
Right, then. Words it is.
玛丽拉 人们为何喜欢以他人痛苦为乐?
Oh, Marilla, what is it that makes people take such delight in the misery of others?
你该听班上如何大笑 因为老师叫我“新来的男孩”
You should've heard how everybody laughed after Mr Phillips called me "the new boy".
对了 更惨的是基尔伯特也在
Oh, and to make matters worse, Gilbert was there.
他没有笑我 但仍然… -基尔伯特·布莱斯?
At least he didn't laugh at me, but still... Gilbert Blythe?
我不知道他回来了 -我也不晓得
I didn't realise he was back. -Neither did I.
什么日子回来都好 他偏要选今天
Of all days to return, of course he had to pick today.
他人如何?还好吗?
And how is he? Is he well?
他看起来还行
He seemed well enough.
我想他日子不好过
I can't imagine it's easy...
一个人孤单度过这时节
all alone at this time of the year.
我警告过这儿冬天很冷 -不 你说的远远不及 差远了
I warned you about the winters here. -Nah. Not like this, Blythe. Not like this.
甚至太阳都是假的 无法使人温暖 根本没作用
This sun isn't even real. It don't give you no heat, no... warmth, no nothing.
只会发亮而已 好像一只高挂天空的灯笼
It just shine on you like some faraway lantern in the sky. Oh!
还有空气 我要如何工作 光是呼吸就要我的命?
And the air! How can I do any work if the very air I breathe is out to kill me?
我们来安置你吧
Let's get you situated.
《草叶集》
我爸会很高兴这衣服有人穿戴
Dad would be happy that it's being appreciated.
而且谁叫你那么可怜
And you're pathetic.
感谢你 布莱斯先生
Thank you, Mr Blythe.
那些碎布连裤子都补不了
Most of those scraps aren't even fit for patching britches.
你们到底要做何用途?
What in heaven's name are you planning to do with them?
艺术
Art.
艺术?
Art?
柯尔正为了圣诞话剧 画一座美妙至极的森林
Cole is painting us a magnificent forest for the Christmas Pantomime.
这些布料能为画作增添质感
And all this fabric will lend it a most scrumptious texture.
我母亲借我裙子试穿
Mother gave me dresses to try!
你绝对猜不到她还借了我什么 怎样都猜不到
You'll never guess what else Mother let me borrow! -Um... -You'll never, ever guess!
我能猜吗? -你们俩谁也猜不到
Could I guess? -Neither of you will ever guess!
快点 戴安娜 我等不及看了
Hurry, Diana! I can't wait to see it!
好了
Alright.
一顶皇冠?
A tiara?
戴安娜 你就像 真正的精灵女王 快瞧
Oh, Diana, you look like a real fairy queen! See?
你想试戴吗? -不用 不要这副模样
Would you like to try it on? -No. No, Diana. Not... Not like this.
我不能…
I couldn't possibly...
那么我来试戴
I'll try it on.
我的老天
Oh, goodness.
你们两个都疯了
You're both crazy!
十位跳跃的国王 九位跳舞的女郎 八名挤奶的女佣
♪ Ten lords a-leaping ♪ ♪ Nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking,
七只戏水的天鹅 -六只下蛋的鹅
seven swans a-swimming ♪ ♪ Six geese a-laying ♪
五只金戒指
♪ Five golden rings ♪
四只唱歌♥的小鸟 三只法国♥母♥鸡 两只斑鸠
♪ Four calling birds Three French hens ♪ ♪ Two turtle doves... ♪
做得很好 先这样 可以走了 我的老天爷…
Well done. That's enough for now. Now, off you go.
“瞧树上那颗苹果摇摇欲坠”
"See that apple dangling from the tree?
“小伙子 麻烦你去帮我摘下来”
Uh... pray, dear lad, go and fetch it for me."
不是轮到你吗?
Isn't that your cue?
我几乎听不到他说话
I can barely hear him.
“小伙子 麻烦你去帮我摘下来!”
"Pray, dear lad, go fetch it for me!"
这样够大声吗? -好 数到三
Is that loud enough for you? On the count of three,
我们一起向左摆 准备好吗?一、二、三
we're all going to sway to the left. Ready? One, two, three!
回去你原来的黑暗水域
"Get back..." -Uh, other left, Charlie. "...to the murk waters from whence thy came!
我驱逐你至…台词?
I banish thee to..." Line!
“驱逐至黑暗深渊…” -别告诉我!
Um... I banish thee to darkness... -Don't tell me!
重头来过 吵得我无法思考
Start over! I can't hear myself think!
好 我们再试一次 一、二、三
Alright, let's try that again. One, two, three.
有人见到马修吗? -他哭得像个婴儿跑出去了
Has anyone seen Matthew? -He ran out crying like a baby.
我明白了 我们开始吧
I see. Let's begin. Eyes up! And...
《圣诞节的12日》
往这边看 预备…
圣诞节的第一天 我的最爱送给我…
♪ On the first day of Christmas My true love gave to me ♪
安妮!她在那里! -你好 安妮
Anne! There she is! Hi, Anne!
我等不及…希望她也是其中一个
你们好 我的精灵公主们 扮演树真的好让人兴奋
Hello, my fairy princess! -Seeing a tree is so exciting.
祝你排演顺利 -待会见 安妮
Let's start the rehearsal! See you later, Anne!
他们为什么…? -他们觉得这能带来好运
Why, uh? Uh, they've decided it brings good luck.
童年生活也有其难处
Childhood is not without its challenges.
这些是大家不♥穿♥的衣服 我们放在一起
These are the spare clothes we're putting together
交给玛丽拉缝制 她负责做出美妙的戏服
for Marilla's costume work. She's supposed to sew all manner of wondrous things!
我花了不少时间观察艾凡里镇的树木
I've spent so many hours admiring the trees of Avonlea
但要真正演一棵树 让人有好多想象空间
but to actually be one... It provides so much scope for the imagination.
他们不让你扮演女生的角色?
They'll not let you, uh, play a girl?
不 那无关我的头发 或者说没有头发
Oh, it's not because of my hair. Or lack thereof.
林德太太说那棵树是很重要的角色
Mrs Lynde says that the tree is a pivotal role.
你小时候扮演圣诞话剧哪个角色?
When you were younger, what part did you play in the Christmas Panto?
不 我没有参加
Oh, no, I didn't play a part.
唱圣诞诗歌♥呢? -也没有 上车
Did you sing carols? -Oh, no. Now in you get.
马修
Matthew?
你的童年过得快乐吗?
Did you have a happy childhood?
那些日子…
It was, uh...
有点久远了 出发
It was a long time ago. Step up!
快瞧瞧 看我找到谁了
Well, well, well, look who I found.
全世界所有人的弟弟之中 就属你最会躲了
Of all the little brothers in the whole world you must be the best at hiding. Hey.
我给你带了东西 准备好吗?
I brought you something. Ready?
计划是你带这些去学校 然后交一些朋友
The plan is... take these to school and you make some friends.
你可以做到的 马特
You can do it, Matteroo.
身上有这些 你会大受欢迎 一点也不难
You show up with these, you'll be Mr Popular. Easy-peasy.
要一起玩吗?我赌你是天生好手
Wanna play? Bet you're a natural.
谢谢你 麦可
Thank you, Michael.
安妮
Anne!
什么事 玛丽拉?
Yes, Marilla?
我要请你今天去卡莫迪 买♥♥这些材料
I'll want you to fetch these ingredients today in Carmody.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表