剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
就是你 比利安德鲁斯 -继续上课
it's you, Billy Andrews. Return to your lesson.
你从没跟我提过沼泽区 那儿能找到我的医生吗?
You never told me about the Bog. Can I get my own doctor there?
先坐下 免得你倒下 好吗?
Uh, just... sit down before you fall down.
我不认为你会想去那地方
I didn't think you'd want to go there.
你发烧了 巴什
You have a fever, Bash.
这附近没有医生会治疗我 药店的人这样说
No doctors round here for me. That's what the man said.
真是不可理喻
Unbelievable.
简直…
That... is just...
我认识一位沙洛镇的医生 我现在就带你去
I know a doctor in Charlottetown. I'll take you to him right now.
我想去沼泽区
I want to go to the Bog.
巴什 沼泽区的环境不适合你
Bash, the Bog is just not a place for you.
那地方很糟 缺少法治 到处是贫民和…
It's sad and unlawful and full of poverty and...
跟我同类的人
People who resemble me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会带你去 但先让我带你去找那位熟识的医生
I'll take you. But first, let me bring you to a doctor that I know can help you.
没时间浪费了
No time to waste.
托马斯和我蜜月时搭了卧铺
Thomas and I had a sleeper compartment on our honeymoon.
但也没怎么睡觉
Not that there was much sleeping.
所以你是想说 加拿大太平洋铁路有种族偏见?
So what you're really saying is CP Railways is prejudiced?
我是说本班火车 没有位置给你的…客人
I'm saying there's no place on this train for your... guest.
我说得对吧 艾萨克?
Isn't that right, Isaac?
这台车上的有色人种都要做事
On this train, we put the coloureds to work.
或许后面货车厢能腾出空间给他
We might find space enough for him in the back. With the cargo.
我是乘客 我拒绝到“后面”坐
I am a passenger. I'm not going to any back.
他是我的客人 两张车票都是我付钱买♥♥的
This man my guest. I paid for his ticket and mine.
是真的吗? -先生 除非车上实施种族隔离
Is that true? Sir, unless this train is legally segregated
否则请让出我们合法购买♥♥的座位
we will be taking our legally purchased seats.
感觉闹得不小 -天哪 是基尔伯特和巴什
Sounds like quite a fuss. -Why, that's Gilbert and Bash. -...and let us pass.
基尔伯特、赛巴什汀 我还想你们上哪儿去了
Oh... Gilbert! Sebastian! I wondered where you'd got to.
我替你们保留了空位 来吧
I have seats saved for you. This way.
最后呼叫去沙洛镇的
Last call for Charlottetown!
去沙洛镇站的登车
Boarding, Charlottetown!
早安 林德女士 -你好 基尔伯特 还有…
Good morning, Mrs Lynde. Oh, hello, Gilbert. And, um, uh, and...
赛巴什汀 你遇到什么问题?
Heavens, Sebastian, what ails you?
恶劣态度和牙痛
Poor manners and a sore tooth.
非常感谢你 玛丽拉女士
Many thanks, Miss Marilla.
赛巴什汀 我必须说一声
Sebastian, I must speak.
初次见面是我出言不逊
I insulted you when we first met
直接认定你是工人
assuming you were the help.
艾凡里镇从未有过…
Avonlea has never been home to a...
而你是第一个…
You are the first...
怎么说…
Well...
总之我想说的是 请务必找一天来我家里喝茶
All that to say, you must come to tea someday soon.
你也是 基尔伯特
You too, Gilbert.
谢谢你 感谢你的道歉及邀请
Thank you. I appreciate the apology, and the invitation.
恶心
Disgusting.
自从与父亲去西岸之后 我好久没搭火车了
I haven't been on a train since my father and I travelled west.
辛苦吗?约翰当时身体状况那么差
Was it difficult? Travelling with John in such poor health?
他很享受过程中每一刻
He loved every minute of it.
事实上 我正是带巴什去找他的医生
I'm taking Bash to his doctor, actually.
我想安妮没多说 但我计划未来学医
I guess Anne didn't tell you but I'm looking to pursue a career in medicine.
老天 那真是太棒了
My, won't that be wonderful!
艾凡里镇终于能有一名医生了
Finally, a doctor in Avonlea.
你的父亲会引以为傲
Your father would be very proud.
他会很高兴我回家
He'd be glad I'm back home, anyway.
我自己呢?
Me?
不太确定
I'm not so sure.
回到只有一间教室的学校
Returning to a one-room schoolhouse
面对一个冷漠空洞 甚至可能没多聪明的教师
with an apathetic teacher might not have been my smartest move.
菲利普先生结婚后便会离开
Mr Phillips will be moving on after the wedding.
希望无论由谁接任 至少会真正对教学有兴趣
I hope whoever they get next will actually be interested in teaching.
对了
Ah, yes,
我的惊喜
my surprise.
我都忘了
I forgot all about it.
好漂亮 肯定是出自安妮之手
It's pretty. That must be from Anne.
不晓得在她众多向往当中
I wonder which aspiration, from her many passions
安妮到时会选择何者
Anne will choose when the time comes.
给玛丽拉
让你的旅途更美好 爱你的安妮
安妮雪利卡斯伯特 真正是充满热情的人
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert is a passionate individual, alright.
十分感谢
Oh, thank you.
未嫁女性的嫁妆
The trousseau of an unmarried woman...
究竟是她青春岁月的纪念?
Is it an exquisitely preserved memento of her youth
或只是徒增未嫁的伤感?
or a tragical reminder of a life she'll never know?
等你变老姑婆再告诉我们 何况孤儿有嫁妆吗?
Tell us when you're an old maid. Do orphans even have trousseaus?
安妮现在有双亲了 乔西 -又不是亲生
Anne has parents now, Josie. -Not by blood.
我亲生母亲从我一出生就开始准备
My actual mother started mine when I was born
她的母亲亦是如此
just like my grandmother did for her.
自从我的被火烧了…
When I lost mine in the fire, I...
外婆妈妈和我就开始缝个不停
But Gran and Mother and I have been sewing nonstop to restore it.
我会帮你的 安妮 -我们都会
I'll help you, Anne. -We all will.
我现在就能想到 我想要勃朗特三姐妹的整套作品
Off the top of my head, I'd love to acquire the collected works of the Bronte sisters
还有莎士比亚… -不 安妮
and Shakespeare and Mary Shelley... No, Anne,
嫁妆必须是衬裙和亚麻织品之类
it must be things like petticoats and linens.
我已经有几条手帕绣上GB的名字缩写
I've already monogrammed several kerchiefs with the initials G.B.
多么守旧的规定 若我不要那些东西呢?
Such antiquated rules. What if I don't want to acquire those things?
难道我不能自己选择 我的新生活想要什么吗?
Can't I choose what I want to enter into my new life with?
准备嫁妆是为了让新娘有漂亮饰品
A bride has a trousseau so that she can have pretty things
以及做个美丽的妻子 安妮
and be a beautiful wife to her husband, Anne.
你无法改变这点
You can't change that.
抱歉打扰 我的爱人
Sorry to intrude, my lovebird.
就算我们结婚后 我也不会停止这么叫你
Don't think I'll stop calling you that, even after we're married.
虽然我也喜欢唤你为夫
Although I'll love calling you husband, too.
我保证我会想办法 平衡大学生活与婚姻
I promise to find a way to balance college and marriage.
等不及唤你为夫
我不会冷落你的
You won't be neglected.
亲爱的普瑞丝
Sweet Prissy.
过去两个月我一直在思考
I've been thinking about it these past two months.
等结婚之后 我会需要你 全心奉献做我的妻子
And after we're married, I'm gonna need your full devotion as my wife.
若你被困在学校 我们是无法提高社会地位的
We can't social-climb if you're locked away at school.
那是做妻子的责任
It's a wife's duty.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
当然
Of course.
他凭什么做主决定?
Why does he get to decide?
给我 你没有权力拿走!
Hey! You have no right!
住手
Stop!
这什么鬼东西?
What is this?
马上还给我
Just give it back.
没问题
Sure.
接住
Catch.
安德鲁斯先生 别太过分了
Mr Andrews, that's enough!
这个东西是谁的?
To whom does this belong?
是我的 先生
It's mine, sir.
那就请你父母赔偿新窗户
Then your parents can pay for a new window.
不公平 是比利砸的
That's not fair! -Billy threw it at him!
我是跟麦肯锡先生说话
I'm speaking to Mr Mackenzie!
如何?
Well?
你何不说一次实话?
Why don't you tell the truth for once?
我只是按照你说的去做
I was just... doing what you told me to.
我丢还给你
I was giving it back.
我的父母赔偿不起
My parents can't afford that.
那就只得用其他方式惩罚你
Then we'll have to punish you in some other way.
把手张开
Open your hand.
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
你是整间教室最扰人的学生
You are the most disruptive student in this classroom.
那是你个人的看法
That... is your perception
但绝非事实
but it is not fact.
如果你想憎恨任何人
If you want to hate someone...
你应该去照镜子
you should look in the mirror.
把手张开
Open... your... hand.
不
No.
F、C、Z
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表