剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
NETFLIX 原创剧集
人生是希望的坟场
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下的树上过夜
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
玛丽拉 我会高兴得飞上天
Marilla, I'd die and go to heaven
若你能大发慈悲 允许我去约瑟芬姑妈的派对
if you were to relent and permit me to go to Aunt Josephine's party.
抱歉让你失望 但我说过不行了
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I've said no.
我不想要你兴奋过头 反倒生病了
I don't want you becoming overexcited and taking sick.
欣喜兴奋并没有害… -安妮 拜托了
Excitement isn't dangerous, Mari...
我们已经谈过 你这年纪的女孩不应参与社交
Anne, please, we've been over this. Girls your age shouldn't be going out into society.
你尚未成熟 无法与成年人交际
You're far too young to be socialising with adults.
但我从来没参加过派对
I've never been to a party before.
你往后会有许多机会 人生很漫长
There will be plenty of time for that in your long life.
头痛吗?
Headache?
你好一段时间没犯了 -别告诉安妮
You haven't had one in quite a spell. Don't mention it to Anne.
很快会好的 就像之前几次
It'll pass soon, like the others.
我具备职业道德感 先生 我已经选定志向
I have a strong work ethic, sir, and I've chosen my vocation.
是医学院 先生
Medical school, sir.
我确信这条路适合我 -真吸引人
I know it's for me. Riveting.
所以希望你能利用课余时间替我辅♥导♥
So I was hoping you could offer me some extra help outside of class
好让我跟上进度 弥补之前缺的课
so that I can catch up, make up for the time that I missed.
当然也是你证明自己的机会
It could also be an opportunity
证明那些觉得你不在乎教学的人错了
to prove wrong all those who think you don't care all that much about your teaching.
我只会占用你一小部分时间 先生
I'm only asking for a small portion of your time, sir.
就这样吗?
Is that all?
我的时间?
My time?
回答我 你父亲该把作物送给他人 只因为别人想要?
Tell me, should your father simply give his crops away because someone wants them?
认为他们理当拥有?
Feels he deserves them?
答案是否定的 时间就是金钱 布莱斯先生
Hmm? Hmm? He should not. Time is money, Mr Blythe.
我父亲过世了 先生
My father's dead, sir.
是的
Yes.
这比喻依然适用
Well... the metaphor still plays.
你去哪儿了?我等了你好久
Where were you? I waited.
父亲感冒了 我们也无法去那场派对
Father has a cold. We're not going to Aunt Josephine's party either.
什么?但…
What? But...
好 聪明的孩子们 打开你们的课本
Alright, bright little minds, open your readers.
我们继续上次的部分
Let's pick up from where we last left off.
人生不就该如此吗?寻找乐趣?
Isn't it the point of life to seek what excites you?
现在是怎样?人太开心会死吗?
I mean, what happens? Does one smile to death?
我父母和我之前从未受邀
My parents and I have never even been invited before!
竟然因为父亲打个小喷嚏就无法出门
But God forbid Father had gone out with the world's tiniest sniffle!
女性没有男性结伴就不准出游 真是太荒谬了
It's absurd that ladies aren't allowed to travel without a male companion!
我同意
Agreed.
我提过吗?约瑟芬姑妈 请来世界知名钢琴家演奏
And did I mention Aunt Josephine is having a world-renowned pianist perform?
什么? -真的 世界知名…
What? -A world...
柯尔 怎么…你在做什么!
Cole, what are you do... What are you doing?
我的天呀! -你做什么?
Goodness me! -What are you doing?
别管了 -不行 你等着
Leave it! -No! Just wait!
我说别管了!
I said leave it!
柯尔 你为何做出这种事?
Cole, why would you do such a thing?
我的手早该好了
It should've been better by now.
你会复原的 你只是需要时间…
It will be. You just need time...
几周前我就卸下夹板 安妮 但感觉变了
I got my splint off weeks ago, Anne. It's just not the same.
我画不出来了! -柯尔
I can't draw anymore! -Cole.
那只是… -柯尔 别这样
It's... -Cole, please.
柯尔 别…
Just...
柯尔 稍等一下
Cole, just... just wait!
柯尔!
Cole!
柯尔 你不能一走了之… -我不想多谈
Cole, you can't just walk away from your art...I don't want to talk about it.
只是…
Just...
天气能否更冷一些 像我们的心一样寒冷?
Could this day be any colder to match our wintry moods?
这就是约瑟芬姑妈举♥行♥派对的原因
That's precisely why Aunt Josephine has her party.
办一场夏日主题晚会 扫去寒冬的阴霾
A summer-themed soiree to chase away the winter gloom.
那真是再完美不过了 派对正是我们所需的
Oh, could it be more perfect? It's what we all need.
尤其是柯尔
Cole especially.
柯尔是男生 他是男生!
Cole is a man... Cole is a man!
戴安娜 若我们说服你父母 让柯尔陪同我们去沙洛镇
Diana, what if we could convince your parents to let Cole accompany us to Charlottetown?
玛丽拉的态度也会软化
Marilla would have to relent!
若你们都前往 她怎能说小孩不能去派对?
How can she say a party isn't for children if you're both going?
柯尔个子是挺高的 -柯尔 这不是正如你所需吗?
Cole is very tall. Cole, isn't it just the thing you need in your time of...
考虑你现在的悲伤心情? -参加一场派对?
deep sadness? To attend a party...
面对整间陌生的面孔? -变换你的视野
in a room filled with strangers? A change of scenery.
转换下你的心情…
Take your mind off...
我父母绝不会让我错过周六的农务
My folks would never let me miss a Saturday on the farm.
如果我想出计划
If I can come up with a plan...
你愿意同行吗?
will you do it?
好吧
Alright.
诈骗之笔
The Pen of Duplicity.
用来捏造谎言再恰当不过
Perfect tool for concocting a most perfect lie.
无伤大雅的谎话
A fib.
出于一个很好的理由
For a good cause.
仔细背好各自说法 我们只有一次机会
Here. Study your lines carefully. We only have one chance.
“既然柯尔要替他父母到沙洛镇跑腿
Seeing as Cole has to run an errand for his parents in Charlottetown...
他正好能陪同我们…”
It makes him the perfect chaperone...
巴里家为何会需要 派我儿子跑到沙洛镇?
And why is it the Barrys need my son to go all the way to Charlottetown?
我家目前缺乏人手…
Uh, we're short-staffed at the moment, so I sugg...
既然柯尔要替父母到沙洛镇跑腿
Seeing as Cole has to run an errand for his parents in...
他正好能陪同我们去派对
It makes him the perfect chaperone to accompany us to the party.
他们会给付薪水 当然了
He'll be compensated, of course. -Of course.
当然 -你之前替你父母办过此事?
You've done errands for your parents before?
是的 女士 尽责令人感觉良好
Yes, ma'am. Nothing feels better than a job well done.
所以你很有责任感?
So you're quite a responsible boy?
这趟以后可能变成固定付酬的工作?
And you think this errand could lead to regular paying work?
现在柯尔和戴安娜都能去
And now, with Cole and Diana allowed to go
他们父母认为钢琴演奏会 相当具教育意义
as their parents feel a piano concert will be most educational...
所以我们希望你能重新考虑
...we were hoping you would reconsider.
这事交给你了 麦可
I'll leave it to you, Michael.
马修
Matthew.
我允许你去
I'll allow it.
我们能去了!
We're going! We're going!
我们能去了! -我知道!
We're going! -We're going!
快点 来帮我收行李
Come! Help me pack!
参加派对的灯笼袖被压坏 我可受不了
I couldn't bear it if my puff sleeves were crushed for the party!
既然你身体不舒服 我想这是正确的决定
Seeing as how you're feeling poorly, I... reckon that was the right decision.
给你一点时间… -我没事
Give you a bit of time to... -I'm fine.
不要紧
It's nothing.
我真感激珍妮女士把它送到我身边
Thank the stars Miss Jeannie gave it back!
设想我没有洋装该如何是好? -我没有派对服装
Can you imagine if I'd nothing to wear? -I don't own party clothes.
我想这不重要
It won't matter.
也许你明天会感觉好多了 母亲 休息吧
Maybe you'll feel like getting up tomorrow, Mother. Rest now.
我已经等不及告诉你们经过 我给你留了东西 免得你忘记我
I already can't wait to tell you all about it! I-I left you something so you don't forget me.
我爱你们
I love you!
安妮!
Anne!
我们出发吧
好吧
欢迎 小可爱们 这就是你们的犯罪现场
Welcome, my lovelies. This will be the scene of the crime.
我的天呀
Oh, goodness me.
我曾经幻想过派对的模样
Oh, I've dreamed about parties before
而且我对自己的想象力引以为傲
and while I do believe I have quite a capable imagination...
但我永远想象不到这情景
it's never conjured up anything like this.
我尤其期待塞西尔夏米纳德的演奏
I'm exceptionally excited to hear Cécile Chaminade play.
为了让大家度过严冬 巴里女士不吝花费
Miss Barry spares no expense to get people through the bleak winter.
真是太好了
Oh! How wonderful!
我不能邀功 这是格特鲁德想到的
I can't take credit for Gertrude's idea.
这是属于她的夜晚
This was her night.
我去年无法下定决心办这场派对
I couldn't bring myself to have this party last year...
因为少了她
without her.
但时间总会往前 是吧?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表