剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
有色人种只能接到白人不想做的事
Coloured folks do the jobs white folks won't.
所以你若肯做苦力 一切就万事俱备
So, if you willing to fetch and tote and scrub and haul, you'll be all set.
我在这能买♥♥地吗?建立家园?
Could I buy my own land here? Homestead?
这个梦想很大
That's a big dream,
当然是很美好 我能了解…
a wonderful dream. I understand it, but...
但你必须明白 梦想在沼泽区不会实现
you got to understand dreams don't come true in the Bog.
或许可能实现
Maybe they do.
天色有点晚了
It's getting late.
到我家用餐吗?
Would you like to come for supper?
这世界上没有我更想做的事
There's nothing more I've ever wanted in this world.
怎么说…今天与我原先所想不同
Well... this day went differently than I'd imagined.
我们能顺路送你一程吗? -感谢你的好意
May we walk you partway home? You're very kind.
就个人来说 我很高兴今天回家不用读书
Personally, I like not having to read books every day.
这话算是安慰吗?
Is that meant to be consoling?
放过那只狐狸 比利 它是无辜的生命!
Leave the fox alone, Billy! He's an innocent creature!
它是我的新帽子
He's my new hat!
玛丽拉 我们家里见好吗? 我必须去个地方
May I meet you at home, Marilla? I need to make a stop.
你还有作文要写 赶在天黑之前
You've got an essay to write. Before dark.
这是紧急事件 事关我的狐狸
It's a matter of some urgency regarding my fox.
对了 你的狐狸朋友 害作业烧毁的元凶
Ah, yes, your friend, the fox, foe of homework.
不会花太久 你们也能一起来
It won't take long, you could come with me.
只要保证你们不会把所见说出去
Just promise that you'll never tell a soul about what you're going to see.
请假装没看到这些
Please pretend none of this exists.
安妮雪利卡斯伯特 你现在是把午餐扔地上吗?
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert, is that your lunch you're leaving on the ground?
我的狐狸肯定是肚子饿 所以它才会偷吃鸡
My fox must be hungry. That's the only reason he's stealing chickens.
我得喂饱它 让它免于伤害 -这真是太了不起
I have to feed him to protect him. This is extraordinary!
你在这儿打造了魔法王国
You've created an enchanted kingdom here.
你有这样想法 我真是太开心了
Oh, it gives me such a thrill that you perceive it so!
我都在这儿做功课
I devote myself to my education here, just so you know.
我成立了故事会 大家写作后互相评论作品
I created a story club and we write and critique each other's work.
这地方能激发很多想象空间 你不认为吗?
This place provides so much scope for the imagination, don't you agree?
这些泥塑是谁做的?
Who made these sculptures?
柯尔 是不是很出色?
Cole. Aren't they magnificent?
柯尔是我的朋友 也是杰出的艺术家
Cole is my friend and a brilliant artist.
他现在专心磨练创作 拒绝去上学
He's really honing his talents now he refuses to go school.
他为何不去上学?
Why isn't he in school?
他受到霸凌
He's been bullied.
我若说出来是否也算说人闲话?
Oh, is it gossip if I tell you that?
当然我很想告诉你 因为我确定你能帮助他
But... I'd dearly love to tell you because I'm sure you could help.
若我必须知道此事且能帮上忙 你就该告诉我
If I really need to know, and if I could help him, you should tell me.
说人闲话完全是另一回事
Gossip is another thing entirely.
我们何不进去坐?
Why don't we all go in?
你们先请坐吧
Won't you please sit down?
若两位不介意 能否勾手发誓?
If you wouldn't mind pinky swearing?
我们于此发誓保护此神圣之地的圣洁
We hereby swear to protect the sanctity of this sacred space.
我发誓
I swear.
我发誓 -我发誓
I swear.
巴什 等着瞧我给你 带了什么晚餐材料
Bash! Just wait till you see what I got you for supper!
想说你能教我煮蟹肉蔬菜浓汤
Thought you could teach me to make crab callaloo!
来点久违的家乡味
A little taste of home.
这味道就像天堂一样
Smells like paradise.
你以为置身天堂? -不
You think you're in heaven?
感觉更像回到家
Feels more like home.
出来 不管你躲在哪儿
Come out, come out wherever you are!
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
蒂娜 慢点
Easy, Tina.
早安 你的路程还有多远?
Morning. Have far to go?
我不太确定 我要去麦肯锡农庄?
I'm not sure. I'm headed to the Mackenzie farm.
步行还要走好一会儿呢 我很乐意顺路载你一程
That's still a fair ways on foot. I'm happy to drop you off, if you like.
真的十分感谢 距离开始上课没多少时间了
Oh, I'd be much obliged. I don't have much time before school.
你肯定是臭名昭著的斯塔西老师 我是哈蒙安德鲁斯
You must be the infamous Miss Stacy. I'm Harmon Andrews.
臭名昭著 好吧
Infamous. Well.
我是说我听说过你 走吧 蒂娜
Let's just say I've heard about you. Come on, Tina.
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
你为何不听我说的话!
Why won't you listen to me?
安妮! -让她去吧
Anne. Anne! Leave her be.
别去多想了
Think of something else.
有时你只能自己去想象
Sometimes you just have to use your imagination.
我听闻你儿子在学校面临一些困难
And I learned that your son has faced difficulties at school?
困难?
Difficulties?
他挺聪明的
Ah, he's smart enough.
他似乎受到霸凌 所以我想我们能一起讨论
It seems he's been bullied so, I thought we might discuss it all together.
或许我能帮上忙? -受到霸凌?
Maybe I can help? -Bullied.
是的 据我所知…
Yes. It...because Cole stands out
原因可能是柯尔有别于其他孩子
It's my understanding that it might be because Cole stands out from the rest of the children.
他对此怎么说?
What did he have to say about all this?
他怎么说? -没错 你和他谈的时候
Say about it? -Yes. When you talked to him.
我还没见过他
I... I haven't met him yet.
显然他已经有段时间没上学了
Apparently, he hasn't been to school for quite some time.
他每天都去…带着书本
But he goes every day... with his books...
每天早上出门
every morning.
柯尔!
Cole?
柯尔 出来 -非常抱歉 我…
Cole? Come here! I'm sorry, I...
我们付出牺牲好让他上学
We've made sacrifices to allow him schooling
他若不去学校 就得留在农场做事 柯尔!
and if he's not going, we need him here working the farm. Cole!
准备好去上学?
Ready for school?
我正要出发
Just about to set off.
我见过你的泥塑 柯尔 你很有艺术天分
I saw your sculptures, Cole, you're a gifted artist.
你似乎还没见过新来的老师
Seems you've yet to meet the new teacher.
看来你一直对我们撒谎
Seems you've been lying to us.
柯尔 立刻给我回来!
Cole! Cole! Come back here right now!
柯尔!
Cole!
你出♥卖♥♥♥我
You sold me out!
我那么信任你
I trusted you!
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你把老师带来这 告诉她我的事
You brought the teacher here? You told her about me?
你就这么想被喜欢?
Are you that desperate to be liked?
她告诉我父母我没去上学
She told my parents I'm not in school!
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help!
你毁了我的人生!
Well, you ruined my life!
他们再也不会让我离开农场 甚至是上学
They'll never let me leave the farm now not even for school!
一切结束了 我什么都没了
It's over! I have nothing!
谁会做这种事?
Who would do this?
你知道是谁做的吗? -不…
Do you know who did this? -No.
你还带过谁来? -没有了!我不…
Who else did you show? No one! I don't,
我也不晓得
I don't know.
柯尔…
Cole.
柯尔!
Cole.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
但我不清楚那是谁做的 -真的有够难看
I don't know who's it was. Definitely no one here.
毫无疑问 还有那些书?
All those books and sculptures.
跟那些泥塑? -对了 那些泥塑
I took out one. -I shot out every one.
我射倒每个泥塑 而且只射歪一次
I missed probably one shot.
对不起
斯塔西老师 一切都好吗?
Miss Stacy? Everything alright?
走开!
Wait!
走…开!
Get...
不 别伤害他 -怪胎
No, no, no! -Little freak!
别过去!
Uaargh!
柯尔!
Cole! Cole!
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表