剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
I won't apologise for having a powerful opinion!
那么对于你个人强烈的偏见呢?
How about for having a powerful prejudice?
偏见?
Prejudice?
你这是侮辱我 -我只是还以颜色
You insult me. Well, I believe it's my turn.
我说你的观点狭隘 因为你没体验过完整人生
My opinion is that your perspective is limited because you haven't lived a full life!
没有丈夫 我就该被视为有残缺?
So, without a husband, I may as well be considered an invalid?
如果你踏出门半步 你就会明白外头的情况
If you stepped outside your own door once in a while you'd know better what was going on right under your nose!
这话又是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
要不是我 你根本不晓得镇上情况
Without me you'd never know a thing that's going on in Avonlea.
成天躲在绿山墙这个活死人棺材
All tucked away in your little coffin here at Green Gables.
你就爱造访这个棺材 没通知就不请自来
You sure love to stop by my coffin, unannounced and uninvited!
我已经忍♥受好久你的批评和胡乱猜想
I have put up with your judgements and your assumptions...
“忍♥受”我? -背后说人长短和欺压
I'm "put up with", am I? -Your gossip and...
长达五十年之久… -欺压你?
your bullying for 50 years! -Bullying?
我甚至从未指责 你与安妮初见面时的说话口气
I never did take you to task for the way you spoke to Anne the first day you met her!
是她不懂礼貌 -你也不友善!
She was being impertinent! -You were unkind!
就像你此刻的表现
Just as you're being now.
那… -或许你也困在自己的棺材里
Well! I think perhaps you're in a coffin of your own,
想法的棺材 你的思想封闭 雷切尔
a mental one. You're close-minded, Rachel!
你知道我怎样吗?
You know what I am?
我要…离开了
I am... leaving!
我没意见
Fine by me.
下次造访我会先寄信通知
I'll ask permission via letter before I visit again.
假如我会再来的话
If I ever visit again!
出去时记得把棺材盖上
Be sure to close the casket on your way out!
肯定有办法能救斯塔西老师
There has to be something we can do to save Miss Stacy.
假如这是故事 英雄会怎么做?
If this was a story, what would the hero do?
但我们不是英雄 安妮 只是几个女孩而已
But we're not heroes, Anne, we're just girls.
别犯傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
我没有犯傻 -英雄是指一个人
I'm not ridiculous. A hero is a person and that person...
而且能是任何一个人 -我就想说我们根本无能为力
All I meant was that there's nothing we can do!
英雄总是勇于接受挑战
The hero accepts the Call to Adventure.
所以我们得说服镇上的人 接受斯塔西老师
So, we have to find a way to convince the town to accept Miss Stacy and let her stay.
别打扰 穆迪
Not now, Moody.
明晚就是镇民会议 -仅次于努力后收获
The Town Hall meeting is tomorrow night. Next to trying and winning,
就是曾经努力 不管输赢 都值得我们奋力一搏
the best thing is trying and failing. Either way, I say we try.
无论你们打算干什么 我都加入
Whatever you're planning, I want to help.
自从我摔破那颗灯泡 所有事都出错了
Everything went wrong after I dropped the lightbulb.
我想到了
I've got it!
我知道我们要做什么了 快凑过来
I know what we're gonna do! Huddle up.
明天的计划是这样…
Here's what has to happen tomorrow...
你不能让思想狭隘之人决定你的道路
You cannot let the narrow thinking of others chart your path!
你在收拾行李
You're packing?
进来吧
Come in.
相信我 可以的话我也想留下 但是情势逼人
Believe me, if I could stay, I would, but... the tide has turned against me.
我正好认识一名红发小女孩
Well, I happen to know a young red-headed girl
能为这地方带来许多贡献
who had a lot to offer this community
却受到不公平的批评、责难和折磨
but was judged and blamed and tormented, too.
安妮的遭遇这么艰难吗?
Was it that difficult for Anne?
人们对她充满批判与偏见
Folks said all kinds of things against her, and thought the worst.
但她从来不放弃自己
But she never gave up on herself.
我最好该走了 我们镇民会议见
Well, I'd best be off. I'll see you at the Town Hall meeting.
我没有受到邀请
I wasn't invited.
我认识一名坚强女性说过
A strong woman I'm acquainted with once said
逆境可能是一种好事
that adversity can be a blessing.
柯尔
Cole.
什么? -柯尔来了
What? Cole's here.
他的胆子可真大 -我来处理
He's got a lot of nerve. -I'll handle it.
你想干嘛 怪胎?
What do you want, freak?
我想来道歉
I wanted to apologise.
我为自己的行为感到抱歉
I'm sorry for my actions.
也很遗憾意外发生
Sorry about... what happened.
那绝不是我想成为的人
That's not the kind of person I ever want to be.
总之 我就想说这些
Anyway, I just wanted to say that.
好极了
Great.
很好 现在你该滚了
Good. And now you should get the hell out of here.
比利…
Hey, Billy?
你最好思考自己 为何想破坏他人的东西
You might want to think about why you like to destroy things that aren't yours.
我才不用想
I don't have to think.
是 这一点很清楚
Yeah. That's clear.
我认为你我该共度一生…不对
I think you and me should spend our lives together. No...
若你对我的感受与我对你相同
If you feel about me the way I feel about you
你愿意嫁给我吗 玛丽?完全行不通
then will you marry me, Mary? That's no good at all!
我好想念你
I've missed you so much.
你没回家让我有多担心
I can't tell you how worried I was when you didn't come home.
我爱你 亲爱的 我爱你
I love you, sweetheart. I love you.
巴什?
Bash?
巴什!
Bash!
那个人是谁?
Who the hell is that?
好了 大家都准备好了? -也许是?
Alright. Everybody ready? Yes?
我分不清自己是害怕或紧张 -我们会惹上大♥麻♥烦
I can't tell if I'm scared or excited! We're going to get in so much trouble!
我们的战斗口号♥是什么? -不知道
What's our battle cry? -What? -No idea.
拯救斯塔西老师
Save Miss Stacy.
拯救斯塔西老师!
Save Miss Stacy!
上车 我们要去沙洛镇
Get in, we're going to Charlottetown.
现在吗? -没错
Now? -Yes?
为什么? -我路上跟你解释
Why? -I'll tell you on the way.
一起来吧 你得去见巴里女士
You're coming with us, you need to see Miss Barry.
我确定她能给你建议
She'll have some advice for you, I'm sure of it.
你们要驾车过去? -搭火车
You're driving there? -We're taking the train.
我身上没半毛钱 -我们也是
I don't have any money. Neither do we.
那要怎么…? -逃票而已 没事的
Then how... It's a caper. It'll be fine.
我的麻烦已经够多… -情况还能多糟?
I'm already in enough trouble. So how much worse could it get?
请上车!
All aboard!
我们要跳上货车厢? -我快喘不过气
We're hopping a freight car? I can't breathe.
我们全都死定了 -不会有事的
We're all going to die.
很多人都这么做 我在书上读过
It'll be fine. People do it all the time, I read about it in a book.
书本上?你没做过吗?
A book? You've never done it?
能有多难?
How hard could it be?
只要抓准时机就好了
Just gotta get the timing right...
我先打头阵
I'll go first.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
明河
安妮
Anne!
走吧 鲁比
Now, Ruby.
不 不要
No. No...
不要
No!
快来 就现在
Come on, Ruby.
小心
Be careful!
抓紧了吗?很好
Got it? Alright.
快点
Come on, come on.
去吧
Go on.
赶快
Come on!
快点 我们走
Hurry! -I don't like this! -Let's go, let's go.
快点
Hurry, hurry!
来吧
Come on.
沙洛镇
什么?
What?
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
我该问你相同的问题
I figure I should ask you the same question.
希望你找到赛巴什汀 -希望他会原谅我的自私
I hope you find Sebastian. I hope he'll forgive me for being so selfish.
我确信你能解决的
I'm sure you can make things right.
说错话时 一声道歉可以让关系长久 我的经验之谈
As someone who's used to putting their foot in it -I can tell you an apology can go a long way.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
祝你们的拯救行动成功
Well, good luck with your mission to save Miss Stacy.
真不敢相信你跳上货车厢 -我也不敢相信
I can't believe you hopped a freight. -Me neither.
抗争结束后见了 -再见
See you on the other side of the war. -See you.
你知道基尔伯特喜欢你吧? -你说什么?
You know Gilbert has a crush on you, right? What?
他才没有 -下午回程时见
No, he doesn't! See you at the afternoon train.
代我向约瑟芬姑妈问好 还有那才不是真的
Say hello to Aunt Jo for me! And it's not true!
什么不是真的?
What's not true?
没事 柯尔说了荒唐的话 走吧
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表