剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
空气如此清新 不觉得心都被滋养了?
Doesn't it just feed your heart when the air's so crisp?
每次呼吸都令人充满活力
Every breath feels so alive!
正适合上演一出悲剧罗曼史
It's the perfect day for a tragical romance.
丁尼生男爵也会同意的
Lord Tennyson would approve.
无论谁扮演艾莲 必须躺进小船
Whomever plays Elaine must lie in the flat
飘向卡美洛 其他人则悲伤地哀悼她的死亡
and float to Camelot while the others mourn her death most sorrowfully.
我发现想象生活中 令人难过的事有助演技
I find it helpful to think of something that makes you sad in your own life.
当然 必须由你扮演艾莲 安妮
Of course you must be Elaine, Anne.
红头发的艾莲 这太荒谬了
Oh, it would be ridiculous to have a redheaded Elaine.
应该由鲁比来 因为她有一头美丽金发
It ought to be Ruby, as she has lovely golden hair
艾莲总是垂下一头闪亮金发
and Elaine had "all her bright hair streaming down"!
我才不行
Oh, I couldn't.
躺下假装我死了 我会怕死的
To lie and pretend I was dead, I'd die of fright.
这是你提的主意 安妮
This was your idea, Anne.
你对艾莲这个角色着迷
You're obsessed with Elaine.
确实如此
Oh, it's true.
每次读那首诗 我内心总是暗自悔恨
And each time I read the poem I'm devoured by a secret regret that
我没有出生在卡美洛
I was not born in Camelot.
那个时代比当今浪漫多了
Those days were much more romantic than the present.
就由我当艾莲吧
I will be Elaine then.
戴安娜!
Diana?
我永不…
Well, I never.
戴安娜!
Diana!
鲁比 你就是阿瑟王
Ruby, you must be King Arthur.
简是桂妮维亚 戴安娜是兰斯洛特
Jane, Guinevere, and Diana must be Lancelot.
我需要花束
I need a flower.
她看起来真的像死了
She does really look dead.
我母亲说所有演戏都是邪恶的
My mother says that all playacting is abominably wicked.
鲁比 别提你母亲 那会妨碍气氛
Ruby, you shouldn't mention your mother, it spoils the effect
因为这是你母亲出生数百年前
because this was hundreds of years before your mother was born.
我们必须亲吻她安详的面容
We must kiss her quiet brows.
姐妹…
Sister...
永别了
farewell forever.
她准备出发了
Now she's ready.
永别了 艾莲 挚爱之人
Farewell, Elaine the lovable!
戴安娜!
Diana!
母亲 -孩子 马上离开那艘船
Mother? -Child, come out of there at once.
我一直在喊 你们应该在复习功课
I've been calling! You were to be practicing lessons
却让我发现你们 进行这危险、无知…不管这是什么
and here I find you engaged in perilous, senseless... Whatever this is!
就某方面说我们是在复习功课
We were practicing lessons, in a way.
学校正在读兰斯洛特和艾莲的故事
We're studying the poem Lancelot and Elaine at school
所以我们决定用演戏… -戴安娜 立刻回家
and we decided to... Diana. Home. Now.
其他人也是 免得你们染上感冒
The rest of you as well, before you catch your death.
但她们才刚来… -立刻!
The girls just got here and we were... -Now!
听我的话!
I will be heard!
安妮 请回家吧 过来 戴安娜和女孩们
Anne, be on your way, please. Come along now, Diana. Come along, girls.
罗曼史就这样结束
So much for romance.
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
NETFLIX 原创剧集
人生是希望的坟场
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下的树上过夜
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
是来自远方港口 寄给安妮雪利卡斯伯特的吗?
Is it addressed to Anne Shirley-Cuthbert from a faraway port?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
我们收到一封信 我本来以为可能是基…给我的信
We've got post. I thought for a moment it might be from Gil... That, uh, it might be for me.
但…打开吧
But... open it.
想必很重要 这是珍妮小姐寄给你的
It must be important. Is that not your second letter
第二封信吧? -第三封
from Miss Jeannie? Third.
戴安娜被禁足 我觉得无所事事 巴里太太好严格
I'm ever so aimless with Diana not allowed out to play. Mrs Barry is being quite harsh.
当时又没有危险 又不是说我们身陷险境
We weren't in peril. It's not like we were ever in any real danger.
好像两名寄宿者在这里时
Not like when the boarders were here.
我们只是想表演史上最浪漫的诗
We were re-enacting the most romantical poem ever!
老天 你就学不会懂事吗? -不用祈求老天 玛丽拉
Dear Lord, will you ever learn any sense? No need to ask the Lord, Marilla.
至少我现在稍微懂事了
I believe the prospect of me becoming sensible is actually brighter now than ever.
我做出一个结论 浪漫在艾凡里镇是没有意义的
You see, I've come to the conclusion that there's really no use trying to be romantic in Avonlea.
也许数百年前于卡美洛可行
It may have been easy in Camelot hundreds of years ago
但现在的人不再欣赏浪漫
but romance is not appreciated anymore.
此刻才懂事太迟了
It's a day late and a dollar short for your newfound sensibleness.
我敢说巴里太太是对的 说你们湖边的活动危险
I daresay Mrs Barry was right to call your pond business dangerous.
既然你无法不惹麻烦 就乖乖待在家里做家务
Seeing as you can't seem to keep out of trouble -you will confine yourself to indoor chores.
但是玛丽拉… -事情都过好几天了
But Marilla... Well, now, that was... It was a good few days ago.
我们不能再到处闲晃 好像镇上不会发生坏事
We all need to stop gallivanting around like nothing bad could ever happen in Avonlea.
别放弃浪漫的想法 安妮 保留些许是好事
Don't give up all your romance, Anne. A little of it's a good thing.
看在老天份上 要再挂高一点
Oh, for heaven's sake! They're going to need to go higher.
你们必须移♥动♥窗帘杆
You'll have to move the rod.
对…这个家就是安静过头了
Yes... it was too peaceful in here.
你何不去散散步 亲爱的? 你已经好几天没出门
Why don't you go for a trot, dear? You haven't left the house in days.
不用了 谢谢 尽管这窗帘俗丽刺眼
I'm quite alright, thank you. Despite the glare from the gaudy drapes
你似乎花光了家里的积蓄
you seem to have spent our nest-egg on.
我想不用提醒你 这窗帘是你投资失败前买♥♥的
I'm sure I don't need to remind you that I purchased these drapes before you lost our money.
就是你叫我别插手家中财务
Around the time you were telling me to stay out of our finances
然后信任你会让我们发财的时候
and trust that you were going to make us rich.
能否请两位回避一下?
Would you excuse us for a moment, please?
我们再也回不去英格兰 对吧?
We'll never return to England now, will we?
我们困在这儿了
We're stuck here!
女儿怎么办?她们的未来如何是好?
What about the girls? What about their future?
这是我们全家人的问题
This is something that happened to our whole family.
你不能拒绝理会… -至少我试图做点事
You cannot just refuse to engage... At least I was trying to do something
不像你成天打转 没半点贡献
while you flit around all day doing nothing.
《拥护者》1876
“马修 我想我已经表明清楚 但我思念着你
"Matthew, I'm sure I've made it clear by now but I've been thinking of you
从我们去年重新相遇开始
since we reconnected last year.
若你的心也有所回应 对我将具有莫大意义
If you could find it in your heart to respond it would mean the world to me.
你是特别的人 你的珍妮”
You are a special man. Yours, Jeannie."
你们听过比这更浪漫的事吗?
Have you ever heard anything more romantic?
那代表什么意思?
What does it mean?
你不明白吗?一位寡妇 以为生命中爱情已逝
Don't you see? A widow, who believes her days of love are behind her
突然间 她重新遇见 世上最善良、最美好的男士
is suddenly reacquainted with the kindest, most wonderful man
她从前的同学…并且突然发现
who she knew in school, only to discover
他过着没有真爱陪伴的人生
that he has lived his whole life without the bliss of true love!
他们上学时认识? 基尔伯特和我也是在学校认识
They knew each other in school? Why, Gilbert and I knew each other in school!
也许马修一直都在等待珍妮
Maybe Matthew's been waiting for Jeannie this whole time.
他为何不回信?
Why isn't he writing her back?
他不懂如何表达
He doesn't have the words.
没有真爱的人生肯定糟透了
It would be awful to live a life without true love.
我会成为他们的爱情使者
I will be an agent of romance.
你如何确定马修和珍妮相爱?
How can you be sure that Matthew and Jeannie are in love?
你追求过别人吗 马修?
Did you ever go courting, Matthew?
我无法说有过 没有
Can't say as I did, no.
那你相信真爱吗?
Well, do you believe in true love?
现在的话…
Well now...
我也没理由不去相信 我想
I got no reason to disbelieve it, I suppose.
你是否曾为爱感到痛彻心扉?
Did you ever feel the ache of love in your own heart?
我想可能玛丽拉比较适合… -我想跟你谈
I wonder if Marilla isn't the one that you... -I want to talk to you.
好吧
Alright then. Uh...
那么…
Well then...
安妮 如果你…
Anne, if you're having...
开始感觉…
Uh, feelings...
倾心某个男孩…
Uh... Uh, about a... boy...
不是我
Not me!
抱歉了 安妮
Oh, uh, excuse me, Anne.
杰瑞 让我教你如何处理干草
Jerry, uh, let me give you some instructions about the hay!
布莱斯 准备好了吗?
Blythe, you ready?
一份朗姆酒加上千里达特调
One rum, one babash.
你不觉得太刺♥激♥吗?
You sure that's not gonna kill you?
不会 就是刺♥激♥才好 死亡般的滋味令人感觉活着
No, that's what makes it good. The danger. Got to taste death to feel alive, Blythe.
但初次体验的人无法感受
Not for you though, first time.
千里达特调 本地传统酒 让你迅速变成大人
Babash, local delicacy, you'll be sprouting like a weed.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表