剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Does that man have no sense of moderation?
没道理我不能从他的收获中获益
Well, no reason I can't make his gain my gain.
托马斯 玩得开心吗?
Thomas. -Mm. -You enjoying yourself?
这起黄金事件令人兴奋…和担心对吧
This gold business, eh? Exciting, and worrisome.
你是否考虑…? -托马斯
Now, would you consider... Now Thomas,
还没听我提议 你可先别随便点头接受威廉的
don't you shake hands on William's offer until you've heard mine.
托马斯 身为你的近邻 无论是地缘或交情
Thomas, as your closer neighbour in geography as well as friendship
我想赞助你的黄金检测
I would like to fund your gold testing
假如你无法或不愿提前支出
if you can't or won't part with the money up front
交换你之后一小部分所得 -相同提案 但收更少比例
for a small stake in your claim. Same offer, smaller stake.
我无意贪图利润 只想减轻你的负担 托马斯
I don't seek to profit. I just mean to lessen your financial burden, Thomas.
先生们 感谢你们的提案
Gentlemen, thank you for the offers.
我会与我太太讨论这件事
I will take the matter up with my wife.
我从不自行做出大胆决定
I'd never make such a bold decision on my own.
当我们忆起 -当我们忆起
♪ And we remember ♪
珍爱的友人们 -珍爱的友人们
♪ A friends we loved. ♪
唱得好极了 -好听
好极了 好极了
也请掌声鼓励我们优秀、灵巧的伴奏
And for my brilliant and nimble accompanist.
很精彩
很精彩 戴安娜 -谢谢 艾凡里镇的朋友们
Thank you, good people of Avonlea.
我有个消息宣布
I have news.
我总算有所成 我最近继承一些钱
My ship has come in. I've recently inherited some money
而我打算第一件事就是在这儿买♥♥地
and the first thing I plan to do is buy land in Avonlea.
好主意
第二件事就是检测我的土壤
The second thing I plan to do is test my soil.
看吧 亲爱的? -我告诉过你
过来
你们家的东西样样都像你一样漂亮
Your house is filled with things almost as pretty as you.
那是粗树枝摩擦出的呜咽声响
Could that be the long drawn wail of two boughs rubbing together
或是我笔下不属于世间的生物?
or the cry of the unearthly creatures I've called into being?
若黄金确实存在 我们就有足够钱照顾安妮
If there is gold we'd have more than enough to take care of Anne.
我想我们该考虑这点 -我不太确定
I suppose we should consider it. Well, now, I don't know.
不如我用继承的遗产 替两位付150元?
What if I paid the 150 dollars for you out of my inheritance?
以示我对你们的感激 尤其是安妮
It's the least I could do to thank you and especially Anne
你们不仅开门欢迎我们 更接纳我们进入生活
for welcoming me not only into your home, but your lives.
我们不能…
We couldn't possibly...
我们在谈些什么?
What are we talking about?
邓洛普先生提议替我们支付检测费用
Uh, Mr Dunlop has just offered to pay for our gold testing.
那是一大笔钱 邓洛普先生
That's a lot of money, Mr Dunlop.
反正现在不适宜做决定
Well, now's not the time to make such decisions.
我们该回家陪安妮 免得她胡思乱想搞疯自己
We should get home to Anne before she conjures herself a nervous breakdown.
还得感谢你没有怂恿她 -她有写作才华
And I'll thank you, Mr Dunlop, not to encourage her. She's a great talent, our Anne.
我去向巴里一家道别
I'll deliver our goodbyes to the Barrys.
我去替马儿上鞍具
I'll harness the horse.
继承遗产?买♥♥土地?你搞什么?
An inheritance? Buying land? -What the hell?
我这是增加可信度 -那会坏事 你做过头了
I'm shoring up the grift. You're sprung. You're taking it too far.
谁晓得 也许邓洛普能在这永远住下
You never know. Maybe Dunlop can make a home here.
邓洛普是个脑袋塞满甜点的假好人
Dunlop is a dandy whose brain is clouded by pastry
被一个红发小鬼搞胡涂
and a red-headed little brat.
琼斯用刀杀死五个玩牌出老千的人
Jonesey killed five guys who cheated at cards with a blade
还有一个擦伤他靴子的人 你这疯子当下一个受害人再合适不过
and another just for scuffing his boots. Sure thing, looney, you'll fit right in.
你想冲着我来是吗?
Do you want to come at me? Huh?
我照顾你这个负担五年了
I've been carrying your dead weight for five years.
安妮 你受伤了吗? -我做了噩梦
Anne, are you hurt? I was in a terrible dream.
我们身陷危险 玛丽拉
We are in such danger, Marilla.
吓死我们了 一切只是梦 安妮
Oh, dear life and heart. It's all in your head, Anne.
有一天你会后悔放任自己的想象力
One day you may come to regret the license you've given your imagination.
不 玛丽拉
Oh, no, Marilla.
我希望我有更多想象力
I wish I had more to give.
要是我梦想美好的家园时
My time at the asylum might've been bearable
能够想象到你、马修和绿山墙
if I'd conjured you and Matthew and Green Gables
在收♥容♥所♥的日子就不会那么难熬
when I imagined my most perfect home.
你必须学着分辨真假与好坏 安妮
You must try and remember what's real and good, Anne.
现在先好好休息
Now, get some rest.
你可以不熄灯 只要你保证不碰
You may leave the lamp burning if you promise not to touch it.
你能相信哈蒙安德鲁斯和我竞争吗?
Can you believe that Harmon Andrews competing with me?
想象一下 就在我的家里 我的派对上
Imagine. In my house. At my party.
办得成功吗 你的派对?
Was it a success? Your party?
是否成功拉到你期望的投资额?
Did you secure the number of investments you were after?
非常成功
It was a triumph.
你打点得很好 我让安德鲁斯只能望尘莫及
You made it very pretty and I left Andrews in the dust.
你一共接下几份检测申请? -你的口气就像约瑟芬姑姑
How many tests are you underwriting? You sound like my Aunt Josephine.
她不掌管我们家的经济 你也是
She is not the manager of our finances and neither are you.
我并非要求让我看账 但我是你的妻子
I'm not asking you to turn out the books. I am your wife.
托马斯林德 不会没过问雷切尔就做决定
Thomas Lynde never make decisions without consulting Rachel.
你不觉得这有失尊严?
Hm. Rather undignified, wouldn't you say?
如果这场投资失败怎么办?
What if this little venture fails?
戴安娜和蜜妮梅一定要完成学业
Diana and Minnie May must go to finishing school.
无论如何都要 -冷静点 亲爱的
They simply must. -Calm yourself, dear.
她们会完成学业的 不用怕
The girls will be finished, never fear.
你知道我有多想回家
And you know how much I would love to go back home.
我受不了再也无法看到伦敦
I couldn't bear never seeing London again.
我们甚至能到西班牙过冬
We could even winter in Spain.
你和女儿想要的都能实现
You and the girls shall get everything your hearts desire.
交给我就对了
Now, leave it all to me.
看在老天份上 马修 -抱歉 我不是有意吓你
Oh for heaven's sake, Matthew. -Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.
看来安妮的胡思乱想会传染
It would seem Anne's dark imagination is contagious.
有什么事情吗?
Well, now, what is it?
我们才和银行谈好
We've only just settled up with the bank.
150元 那是一笔大数目
A hundred and fifty dollars, that's quite a bit.
至于邓洛普先生 他的提议很大方
And Mr Dunlop, his offer is a generous one,
但开挖绿山墙感觉不太对
but it doesn't feel right. Dig up Green Gables?
我是说 也许确实有黄金
I mean, there might be gold,
若是这样 就埋着吧
and if so, it'll keep.
我希望我们留给安妮一个农庄 完整的农庄
But I want us to give Anne a farm. And a whole one.
我们走了之后 她想开挖再去
And she can mine it after we're gone,
假如那是她的决定
if that's her decision.
我完全同意
I agree entirely.
安妮? -马修 真的是你吗?
Anne? Oh Matthew, is it really you?
我还以为我的生命走到终点了
I thought for sure my end had come.
我想现在你该好好睡一觉
I think it's time you best be getting to sleep.
你在这儿很安全
You're safe here.
我保证
I promise.
巴什 你想说出来吗?
Bash, do you wanna talk about it?
巴什?
Bash.
我知道你没睡着 你眼睛还睁开
I know you're not asleep. Your eyes are open.
赛巴什汀
Sebastian?
你的本名是赛巴什汀?
Your born-name is Sebastian?
听起来好像有钱人
Sounds like you should own this boat.
我还以为你叫巴什是因为爱揍人 很高兴知道真♥相♥
And I thought "Bash" meant you like to rough a fella up. -Good to know.
你毁了我的名声
You have ruined my reputation.
我大可以揍你一顿
I could hit you two tap myself.
艾凡里镇有个女孩
There's this girl back in Avonlea.
她叫安妮 有次我叫她红萝卜 她用力打我的头
Anne. One time I called her Carrots and she whacked me over the head.
我肯定她的做法 -她头发是红色 像火焰
I give her right on that. -She's a redhead. Fiery temper.
她不该只打你的 -不知道我能否再见到她
She should've done more than whack you. I wonder if I'll ever see her again.
你计划在船上待多久?
How long you planning to stay on this ship?
我也不晓得 我想随心所欲地走
I don't know... I want to go wherever the spirit moves me.
我爸以前常这样说
That's what my dad used to say.
我觉得自己会一辈子铲煤
I feel I'm gonna be crackin' coal forever.
就像引擎里的活塞 不停原地打转
Like them pistons in the engine, always going and going and going nowhere.
我困在这儿了
I'm trapped here.
我在艾凡里镇也觉得被困住
I felt trapped in Avonlea.
我若回家 怕是永远再无法离开
If I go back home, I may never be able to leave.
小子 你觉得那是问题?
Boy, you call that a problem?
我们中有些人甚至没有家
Some of us ain't have no home.
早安 杰瑞
Good morning, Jerry.
你好
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
亲爱的基尔伯特 愿你收到信时一切平安
不 不要
No, no, no!
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表