剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
好吧 我…
Alright. I...
怎么了?是什么问题?
What? What is it? What...
孩子臀位不正
Your baby's breech.
什么意思?
What is that?
这胎位不适合接生 我必须做调整
It's not in a deliverable position. I'm gonna need to adjust it.
抓着我 露丝
Hold onto me, Ruth.
抓着我
Hold onto me.
露丝 你想知道一件事吗?
Ruth. Ruth, you want to know something?
我出生时也胎位不正 但我活下来了
I was a breech baby too and... and I lived to tell the tale!
他曾在他母亲体内 就像现在你体内的孩子 瞧他
He was in his mother just like your baby is in you now. Look at him!
现在变得高大强壮 说实话是有点瘦
Strong, strapping lad. Well, he kind of skinny...
撑着 撑着点 -他动了 孩子准备好了
It's moved! The baby's ready.
你必须开始用力 -我没办法 太痛了
You'll have to start pushing now. I can't, I can't. it hurts!
你能做到的 -用力 你表现得很好
Yes, you can! -Push, Ruth. You're doing so well!
准备好吗?用力 -用力
Ready? Push! -Push!
用力 -用力
Push! -Push!
用力 露丝
Push, Ruth!
加油 露丝 你可以的
Come on, Ruth, you can do it!
就快出来了 再一下 用力
Almost there. One more. One more. Push!
看见那张脸吗?她好美
You see that face? She's beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道马修要去哪儿吗?
Any idea where Matthew's off to?
玛丽拉 我搞砸了一切
Marilla... I think I ruined everything.
我们来换位
Port change, boys!
我们换位 快换
Let's change. Switch it up!
其实生个孩子也不错 一个不受控、爱哭的小家伙
Wouldn't mind having one of those. A struggling, wailing little fella.
可以一起丢球 顶嘴时教训他
Throw the ball with, bouff when he backchats...
我能想象你有那种未来
I could see that for you.
这里无法抚养小孩 必须在陆地生活才行
Got no way to raise him up right. You need land for that.
你到底是什么样的怪孩子 布莱斯?
What kind of strange child were you anyway, Blythe?
会想知道自己的出生经过
Needing to know about your own breech birth.
我当时想知道的不是我的出生 我想了解我的母亲
I didn't want to know about my birth. I wanted to know about my mother.
所以我问了我父亲
So I asked my father.
她因为生我而过世
She died giving birth to me.
抱歉 我没反应过来
Sorry... My brain is slow.
不要紧
It's alright.
可不想让露丝知道那部分
Didn't want Ruth to know that part.
我不想当农夫
I don't wanna be a farmer.
你之前说过 现在还确定吗?
You've said that before. Now you're sure?
对
想来也许你另有天职 是吧 医生?
Guess there's other things calling out to you? Eh, Doc?
伤害人确实影响甚巨
It's a powerful thing to have done someone wrong
尤其你不是真心如此
when you truly didn't intend it.
我试着道歉 但一点效果也没有
I tried to apologise, but it didn't fix anything.
不如让对方去面对他们该有的感受
I allow we must let people feel how they need to...
然后按自己的步调去消化
and process in their own time.
你想谈那些信吗 马修?
Would you like to talk about the letters, Matthew?
对 没错
Uh, yes, uh...
我是想谈
I would, yes.
我本来想回信的 但我…
I meant to write you back, but I, um...
你是否发现信是安妮写的? 而不是我…
Were you able to tell it was Anne writing?
我最近才发现这件事
It was not me. I only... I just found out about it.
我的老天
Oh, goodness.
当然了
Oh, of course.
既然你提起 我早该想出来的
Now that you mention it, I should have put it together.
珍妮 我想对你道歉…
Jeannie, I'd like to apologise...
我确实觉得那些信不像你写的
I did feel that the letters were unlike you,
但我心里隐隐希望是真的
but I suppose part of me hoped...
我应该立刻回信的 这点是我不对
I should've answered you straight away, that's... That's my fault...
我无意使你尴尬 马修 只是…
I didn't intend to make you uncomfortable, Matthew. It's just...
能重新见到你真的很好
It's just been so nice to reacquaint.
我是想过你的
I had thought of you.
离开学校后…想了好几年
After I left school. Over the years.
我也很感谢你的信 只是…
And I did appreciate the letters. It's only...
安妮等了好久才拥有此刻的生活…
It took Anne so long to get here.
你想用所剩之年陪伴她
You want to spend the time you have left with her.
说实话 我之前稍微有些招架不住
To be quite honest, I felt overwhelmed
看到你在信中把我比喻成马蹄莲
when you did respond and compared me to calla lilies!
她真的对文字很有一套 -我不确定我想知道内容
She does have a way with words! -I'm not certain that I want to know.
孩子会做错事 并非总是出于善意
Children make mistakes, and not always with the best of intentions
不像你家的安妮
unlike your Anne.
她的人生并不顺遂 你知道的 以前的日子
She didn't have an easy go of it, you know. Before.
她很幸运有你和绿山墙的生活
She's certainly been blessed with a life with you at Green Gables.
你想要的话 我们可以回头
We could go back, if you like.
不然前面有条小路风景很美
Or there's a lovely trail up ahead.
去那条小路走走也好 如果你有空的话
I wouldn't mind seeing that trail, if you've got the time.
抓到你们了
对不起 马修
I'm sorry, Matthew.
我只是不希望你错过爱
I just didn't want you to miss out on love.
我不知道你怎么会以为我没拥有…爱
I don't know how... you could think that...I don't have... love.
我有你呀!
I have you.
我可以做回女孩了 母亲说要当淑女有的是时间
I'm free to be a girl! Mother says there's plenty of time to become a lady
至少能再等一阵子 我们能玩了
and, at least for a little while longer, we can play!
戴安娜 如果你现在进来告诉我 有一位精灵女王
Oh, Diana, if you'd come in and told me that a fairy queen
大驾光临你家 我也不会比现在更开心
had come to stay in your house, I couldn't be happier than this moment!
对了 我有东西要给你
Oh, I have something for you!
我们可以一人拿一半
We can each have a part.
当我们在一起时 它就完整了
And it will only be whole when we're together.
你比不过我的 威斯提亚公主 -那是你自以为是 科迪莉亚公主
You're no match for me, Prince Wisteria! That's what you think, Princess Cornelia!
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表