剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
F... C... Z...
P?
P?
你的视力比我预期的更差
Your eyesight's not as strong as I would like.
希望只是年龄的关系
Due to age, I hope.
另外我常借着火光阅读和缝针线
And I do read and sew a lot by firelight.
我担心你所说的头痛情况和视觉损伤
I am concerned about your headaches and the vision impairment you described.
有可能是眼睛疲劳造成
It's possible that eye strain could be the cause
我会先给你一副老花眼镜
so I'm gonna give you some reading glasses to try.
同时希望下次见面前 你能改善饮食方式
And I want you to amend your diet before I see you again.
下次见面? -三个月后
See me again? -In three months.
于此之间 请多吃有益眼睛的食物
In the meantime, eat foods that promote eye health.
多吃鱼肉、胡萝卜 然后确保阅读光线良好
Lots of fish, carrots...and be sure you have good light to read by.
可能有其他因素吗?
Is there something else that may be the cause?
更糟的原因?
Something worse?
目前我不会做出诊断
I'm not going to make a formal diagnosis right now.
先遵照我的指示 然后我们很快再见
Just follow my instructions and I'll see you soon.
基尔伯特布莱斯
Gilbert Blythe!
好久不见了 -是的
It's been awhile. -It has.
我很遗憾听到你父亲的消息
I was very sorry to hear about your father.
你身边这位是谁? -这是我的朋友 赛巴什汀
Who do you have with you? -This is my friend, Sebastian.
事出紧急 -当然 我看得出来
It's an emergency. -Yes, yes, I can see that.
需要帮忙的是布莱斯
It's Blythe that needs help.
他要治疗那种 自以为知道别人需要什么的毛病
Cure him of thinking he knows what's good for everybody else.
他的盛情关怀我在这见识过
That's a sentiment I've heard in this office before.
张开嘴 让我看看
Open up, let me see it.
惨不忍♥睹
It's criminal.
都怪他
Blame him.
我是受逼迫
I was coerced.
想要安静片刻的念想 削弱了我的判断力
My judgment was impaired by my need for silence.
发烧由伤口感染引起 我会给你消炎退烧的药
You have a fever from the infection. I can give you something for both.
你必须做缝合手术
You're going to have to have some sutures.
抱歉无礼 但我不能久留
Sorry to be rude, but I can't stay.
沼泽区肯定有医生能帮我
They must have doctors who can help me in the Bog.
那儿唯一能帮你的人是理发师
The only person who can help you in the Bog is a barber
他会用生锈的夹子替你拔牙
who pulls teeth with rusty tongs.
布莱斯 计划改变 我在这治疗 接着再去沼泽区
Blythe, new plan. I'll get fixed up here, and then we go to the Bog.
布莱斯?
Blythe?
我一放学就立刻过来了
I came as soon as we were dismissed.
当然你走之后 大家也没上课
Not that anyone did any schoolwork after you left.
菲利普老师将自己关在储藏室
Mr Phillips shut himself away in the supply room.
连普瑞丝敲门都不开
He wouldn't even open the door to Prissy.
我再也不回去了
I'm never going back.
你想菲利普老师为何如此讨厌你?
Why do you think Mr Phillips hates you so?
他今天想伤害我…
He wanted to hurt me today...
是因为他无法惩罚自己
because he couldn't punish himself.
因为他和我一样
For being like me.
和你一样?
Like you?
我和约瑟芬巴里一样
I'm... the same as Josephine Barry.
只是对象是男性
But with boys?
感谢你对我诉说
Thank you for sharing that with me.
我想菲利普老师也是
I think Mr Phillips is too
但他不想承认
but he doesn't want to be.
所以他决定娶普瑞丝
So he's marrying Prissy.
人生好复杂
Life is very complicated.
但同时也很简单
Then again, it's very simple.
爱你所爱的人并且朝夕相伴
Love who you love and be with them.
但像我这样是违法的
It's against the law to be like me.
是法律错了
The law is wrong.
我突然想到很棒的主意
I've just had the most brilliant idea.
如果哪天我们都没有找到意中人
If the time comes and we haven't found our romantical kindred spirits
我提议我们对彼此求婚
I propose that we propose to each other.
你可以当一名艺术家
You'll be an artist, in all the ways
以你选择的方式创作
of your choosing
而我能做…某种我向往的事
and I'll be... I'll be something that thrills me, too.
平等的伙伴关系
A union of equals.
独♥立♥个体相伴
Individuals together.
两个自♥由♥的灵魂过着本色生活
Free spirits living our true lives.
我不认为你适合学医 布莱斯
I'm not convinced medicine is for you, Blythe.
发生什么事? -你晕倒了
What happened? -You fainted.
你想当医生 是吧?
You want to be a doctor, eh?
你确定吗?这行可不好干 -他有那方面的本事
You sure? It's never pretty. He has a knack for it.
大多时候啦 -真是令人开心的消息
Most of the time. Well, this is exciting news.
现在他成天埋头读书
Nowadays his nose is always in a book.
准备走吗 布莱斯?
Ready, Blythe?
沃德医生 你需要学徒吗?
Dr Ward? Do you need an apprentice?
或许我能偶尔来这帮忙
Maybe I could help around here every now and again
作为交换 你能协助我制定学习计划
and, in exchange, you could help me craft my study plan?
我保证我不会一直昏倒
I promise I won't keep fainting.
能指导你是我的荣幸
It would be my privilege to mentor you.
我总想着有朝一日要传授医疗技术
I've been thinking I might like to share my practice someday.
就这么决定
Ah. Settled.
我们去沼泽区吧
Let's go to the Bog.
我从没见过谁这么着急想去贫民窟
I've never seen anyone in such a hurry to get to a slum.
我想象中那是黑人 于雪中漫舞的美好地方
I imagine it's a beautiful place where black people dance beautifully in the snow.
他没事 只是鸦♥片♥酊的作用
He's fine. Just a little laudanum.
我欠你多少钱 医生?
Oh. What do I owe you, Doctor?
不用钱 只要基尔伯特愿意留下清理
No charge, if Gilbert will clean up around here.
下个病人抵达前还有时间 你想直接开始讨论吗?
I've got some time before my next patient if you'd like to start our discussion too.
我们一小时后在这见面好吗?
Could you meet me back here in an hour?
你可以自己来找我 如果你能找到的话
You can come and fetch me. If you can find me.
我要去融入大家
I'm going to blend in.
这趟小假期真叫人精神振奋
Ah, this little vacation is absolutely invigorating!
老花眼镜
Reading glasses.
你放心了吗? 某人本来还担心情况更糟
Are you relieved? A certain optimist I know was worried about much worse.
你说得对
You were right,
我只是老了 -振作点
I'm just an old woman. -Buck up.
是人都会老 年龄不会倒着长
We're the ones chasing old age, not the other way around.
午安 -午安
Good afternoon. -Good afternoon.
雷切尔林德 你刚才眨眼吗?
Rachel Lynde! Did you wink?
你也试试看
Go on, try it!
绝对不要 -让你保持年轻
Absolutely not! Keeps you young.
当铺
生完十个孩子变成这模样
All this after ten children.
玛丽拉 那是你的胸针吗?
Marilla, isn't that your brooch?
我竟然让世代相传的遗物 留落于此种地方?
Oh! How could I have allowed our family heirlooms to end up in such a place?
你只是采取了必要手段偿还贷款
Now, now, you did what was needed to pay the bank.
那是马修的怀表
That's Matthew's pocket watch!
更早之前属于麦可
It belonged to Michael before him.
我们的家传遗物四散流落
Our family legacies scattered on the wind.
我身上没多少钱 但也许…
I don't have much, but maybe...
我不介意晚餐吃简单点
I don't mind a simple supper.
安妮说过当铺老板很会讲价
Anne said the pawnbroker's a powerful negotiator.
别小看老女人尚存的战力
There's still some fight in these old girls yet.
好 我们进去
Let's go in.
你走前面
You first.
你们好啊
Hello there.
午安 -午安
Good afternoon. -Afternoon.
午安
Good afternoon. -Good afternoon.
你好 午安
Hello. Good afternoon.
午安
Good afternoon.
这不是火车上那个人吗?
If it isn't the man from the train...
所以被你的客人抛弃了?
So, your guest ditched you?
你打哪儿来? -特立尼达 我在轮船上工作…
Where you from? Trinidad. I worked a steamship to get here.
我是问你住哪里 当你不在这跟我们混
I mean where do you live when you're not slumming down here with us
不在破烂堆的时候
in the muck?
艾凡里镇
Avonlea.
农庄小区 听说在北边上方
Farming community. Hear it's pretty up there.
环境肯定不错
Must be nice.
我当时就快上满72小时的班
I was rounding off a 72-hour shift
结果因为你自以为高尚 我像条骡子一样干到最后一刻
when you got all uppity. Boss rode me till the end like a mule.
听起来你在我之前就不好过
Sounds like you had it bad before I stepped foot on that train.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表