剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
No, you don't. Straight to the parlour, please.
然后替我拿扫把过来 我可不想地上有松叶
And mind you, pass a broom afterwards. I won't have these pine needles underfoot.
家里有客人要上门
We've got company coming.
圣诞快乐 两位
Merry Christmas to you both!
你也是 -请进吧
And to you. -Do come in.
马修 这位是赛巴什汀
Matthew, this is Sebastian.
很高兴认识你 赛巴什汀
Pleased to meet you... Sebastian.
请叫我巴什就好
Please, call me Bash.
这个家多么温馨
Oh, what a lovely home.
舒适又温暖
Nice and warm.
让我替你挂外套吧
Let me take your coats.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了 我差点忘记
I almost forgot.
老天 你太客气了
My, how very kind of you.
这是咖哩 -咖哩?
It's curry. Curry?
没错 里面混合了数种极好的香料
Yes, it's a blend of fantastic spices. -Oh.
真是太感谢你了
Why, thank you.
适合炖煮料理调味
It's good for stews.
太好了 我们本地人爱吃炖煮料理
How nice. We eat a lot of stew here.
你们何不先坐一下? -谢谢
Oh. Won't you sit down? Thank you.
不晓得安妮怎么了?
Uh, I wonder what's become of Anne. -Hmm.
我很期待见到安妮
I'm looking forward to meeting Anne.
我听过很多她的事迹
I've heard so much about her.
你就是赛巴什汀 太令人雀跃了
You're Sebastian. Oh, how thrilling.
我读过好多关于非洲古王国 和西班牙摩尔人的知识
I've read so much about the ancient kingdoms of Africa and the Moors of Spain
但我从没真正♥见♥过有色人种
but I've never actually met a coloured person before.
或与你相同肤色的人
Or not one of your complexion.
你的肤色真是独特
Your skin is absolutely extraordinary.
好难得有幸认识你
It-it's a rare pleasure to meet you.
也很荣幸认识你 绿山墙的安妮
A pleasure to meet you too, Anne of Green Gables.
谁想来点晚餐?
Who'd care for some supper?
每道餐点都香气四溢
Oh, everything smells so good.
你尝过果肉馅饼吗?
Ever tried mince pie?
没有 但我的鼻子说肯定美味
No, but my nose tells me I'll like it.
安妮 麻烦吹熄圣诞树的蜡烛
Anne, please blow out the candles on the tree.
安妮 圣诞快乐
Anne. Merry Christmas.
但我没有准备你的礼物 -没关系
But, uh, I don't have anything for you. -That's alright.
晕船?我曾经听附近渔夫聊过
Sea legs? I've heard tell from fishermen around these parts
但不知道真有此事
but I didn't know it was true.
是真的 巴什当时就以笑话我为乐
Oh, it's true as Bash here has delighted in pointing out to me.
他那副模样可精彩了
He was a sight to behold.
你们停靠很多异国港口吗? 拜托跟我们聊聊
Have you been to many exotic ports of call? Please, do tell us.
纽约、波士顿
New York, Boston
缅因州、牙买♥♥加、加那利群岛…
Maine, Jamaica, Canary Islands...
你最喜欢哪一处? -当然是我的家乡
Do you have a favourite? -My island, of course.
我能理解
I can understand that.
事实上 圣诞剧的主题 就是描述我们梦幻的岛
In fact, the Christmas Panto is about our magical island.
圣诞剧? -圣诞话剧
Panto? -Pantomime.
我最近在帮忙的话剧
The play I've been helping with.
到时肯定很完美
It's going to be wonderful.
戏服美妙至极 多亏玛丽拉的巧手
And the costumes are fantastical, thanks to Marilla.
别说了
Oh, hush now.
听起来很热闹 你怎么没跟我多说?
Sounds like Carnival. Why you didn't tell me more about this?
因为你说春天之前绝不踏出房♥子半步
Because you said you wanted to stay in the house until spring!
但既然你提到 我会需要多个人帮忙换幕
But... now that you mention it, I could really use your help with the rigging.
你意下如何?
What do you say?
有何不可? 我愿意多了解这座梦幻的岛
Why not? I'd like to know more about this magical island.
敬这座岛 -敬这座岛
To the island. -To the island.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
《马汀迷你字典》
让你能公平地打败我 基尔伯特
主呀 拜托别让我忘记 那些该死的台词
Heavenly Father please don't let me forget these damnable lines!
不!
天呀 请原谅我
Oh! Lord, forgive me.
不好意思 女士 -乔西·帕伊
Excuse me, madam. -Has anyone seen Josie Pye?
乔西·帕伊!
Josie Pye?
她到底在哪?马上要开始了
Where on Earth is she? We're minutes away!
你雇了帮手 真是好主意
Oh! I see you've hired a hand. Good thinking.
不 这是我朋友赛巴什汀
Oh, no, this is my friend Sebastian.
他主动提议帮忙 -很好
He offered to help with the play. Well.
很好…你终于现身了
Well, well, well. There you are!
你看起来像刚死了丈夫
You look like you've just been widowed.
你的铲子呢?你的关键道具在哪?
Where's your shovel? Where's your pivotal prop?
我忘在家里了
I left it at home.
老天 你的嗓子哑了
Oh, my word, you've lost your voice!
天呀…快想办法
Oh, my, my, my, my. Oh my, oh my, oh my!
快想…
Think, think, think, think, think...
安妮!赶紧过来
Anne! Get over here. Quickly!
你代替乔西上场 负责扮演主角男孩
You're gonna take over from Josie. You're going to play The Boy.
快来人给我剧本! -林德太太 真是万分荣幸
Somebody get me a script! -It would be an honour to play the part!
台词我早就熟记… -赶紧读 孩子 快点
I already know the lines. -Word perfect. Study, child, study!
至于你 演树木
And you. Tree.
树木是很棒的角色 乔西 我会教你舞步…
The tree's a lovely part, Josie. I'll teach you all the moves for the dance that we have, then...
铲子 我该去哪弄一把铲子? 没有铲子这出剧就毁了
Shovel! Where am I gonna get you a shovel? The play falls apart without a shovel!
你可以交到朋友 马特
You can make friends, Matteroo.
我永远无法鼓起勇气
I'll never be brave.
全世界所有人的弟弟之中 就属你最会躲了
Of all the little brothers in the whole world you must be the best at hiding.
你可以做到的 马特
You can do it, Matteroo.
只有一个小时而已 不知不觉就结束了
I-I... -It'll only take an hour, Matthew. You'll be home before you know it.
有空位
Oh, seats.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 借过 不好意思
Sorry, excuse me, sorry, pardon me.
怎么回事 安妮?
Heavens, what's the matter, Anne?
我需要一把铲子 情况紧急 乔西帕伊病得很重
I need a shovel. Please? It's a matter most urgent. Josie Pye just fell gravely ill.
你要铲子干嘛?埋了她?
What do you intend to do with it, bury her?
换我演男孩了 顶替她上场
I'm The Boy now! I've been given her role!
那太棒了 -不 你们不懂
Oh, that's wonderful. -You don't understand!
我需要铲子 乔西忘记带了
I need a shovel! Josie forgot!
若最后没找到铲子 整出剧就毁了
If I don't have a shovel for the end, it won't make sense -and it'll ruin the whole thing!
我出去看看 我会找到的
I'll run out, I'll find one.
你先上台吧 别担心
You go on now. Don't you worry.
也许这样最好
Probably for the best.
不好意思 借过一下
Ah! I'm sorry, excuse me.
各位先生女士 欢迎所有人出席
Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome, one and all
一同观赏《梦幻岛传说》
to The Tale of The Magical Island.
咕…
Hoot!
从前有一座梦幻的岛 神奇梦幻的岛
♪ A magic fantastical island ♪♪ There once was a magical island ♪
由一位精灵女王统治
♪ Where a fairy queen did rule ♪
人♥民♥埋首于农庄、果园辛勤工作
♪ The people worked hard in farm orchard and yard ♪
挥汗收割与播种 悉心种植与栽培
♪ They harvest and sow They garden and grow ♪
他们收割 -我们收割
They harvest! -We harvest!
他们播种 -我们播种
They sow! -We sow!
他们种植 -我们种植
They garden! -We garden!
他们栽培 -我们栽培
They grow! -We grow!
我们收割与播种 我们种植与栽培
♪ We harvest, we sow We garden, we grow ♪
各式各样神的恩赐
♪ All manner of things The bounty of kings ♪
物产之丰无需忧心耗尽
♪ There's no need to spend For our coffers won't end ♪
我们的岛屿风光明媚
Our island is splendid!
而且人人称道
And much recommended.
从前有一座梦幻的岛 神奇梦幻的岛
♪ There once was a magical island ♪ ♪ A magic fantastical island ♪
长出一棵金色的树
♪ Where a golden tree did grow ♪
从土里窜出 而且四季盛开
♪ It sprung from the ground And it blooms all year round ♪
为全国带来恩惠 我们收割与播种 我们种植与栽培
♪ It gives us our bounty All over our county ♪ ♪ We harvest, we sow We garden, we grow ♪
各式各样神的恩赐
♪ All manner of things The bounty of kings ♪
从前有一座梦幻的岛
♪ There once was a magical island ♪
是我们神奇梦幻的家园
♪ A magic fantastical home ♪
咕!
Hoot!
好精彩
Well done!
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
因为你辛勤努力又善良
Because you have been hardworking and good
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表